Thread: DEVOTCHKA and THE NATIONAL

Default DEVOTCHKA and THE NATIONAL

Add Devotchka and The National.....

Devotchka did Roo last year, this year The National will be playing at Roo, too.

What about Coachella?

I hope these bands will be added next days.........

Default Re: DEVOTCHKA and THE NATIONAL

I would love to see Devotchka

Jucho - do NOT create a thread with those two bands in the title during the "on" season unless you are going to confirm that they are playing. My fucking heart just stopped. And then it broke.
    Quote Originally Posted by ByTheWay, View Post
    If anyone raped or molested my wife or child i'd off them myself so I guess it doesn't matter. If you don't feel those type of emotions in that situation then that is you and in my opinion makes you a twisted person from a twisted state (UTAH) if that is where your from!

yablo: Sigo cagado de la risa por tu post!!!! ( I dont have exact words in english to say that spanish sentence)
    I sent an email to GV asking for those GREAT bands!!! Nothing happenned...

Altough The NAtional is playing in LAX next june!!!!!!!! lucky you
    Devotchka tour dates?....still looking.....

I don't live near LA, so it doesn't mean much to me. I did get to see them this year though (The National). But it was so good, I'd love to see them at Coachella.

I don't get the deal with Devotchka. I love them but they don't seem to produce much in the way of new music and they tour so sporadically. Cocksuckers.
    Quote Originally Posted by ByTheWay, View Post
    If anyone raped or molested my wife or child i'd off them myself so I guess it doesn't matter. If you don't feel those type of emotions in that situation then that is you and in my opinion makes you a twisted person from a twisted state (UTAH) if that is where your from!

srsly.
    COCKSUCKER!

srsly?

The National needs to be at coachella this year.
    Quote Originally Posted by menikmati View Post
    Make up rumors of who's playing > keep track of who's confirmed > whine about where the lineup is > lineup announced! > bitch about how the lineup sucks > whine about what bands will be added > bands finally added! > whine about where set times are > set times finally announced! > bitch about how set times suck > goto show > come back and say Coachella was best ever! > start rumors for next year

Quote Originally Posted by mvanwinkle View Post
    The National needs to be at coachella this year.
    Talk about one big ass bump.

haha ya well I was thinking about starting another thread but I did not want to anger any one.
    Make up rumors of who's playing > keep track of who's confirmed > whine about where the lineup is > lineup announced! > bitch about how the lineup sucks > whine about what bands will be added > bands finally added! > whine about where set times are > set times finally announced! > bitch about how set times suck > goto show > come back and say Coachella was best ever! > start rumors for next year

theres a punk band with the same name
    hang the fucking d.j.

This bands probably better.

Quote Originally Posted by with the kills View Post
    theres a punk band with the same name
    The Devotchkas are a girl punk band. My girlfriend is a huge fan of thiers.
    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    And it's been long established that Chris hates fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hatinisbad View Post
    I took my niece this year and it was her first Coachella. It was so fun to see it through her eyes. She thought it felt like a magical scene from Shreck. The one where all the fairy tale creatures meet for the first time in Shreck's swamp.

Devotchka were pretty good at ACL this year.

I guess i should have just started a new thread about the national instead of bumping this one and having everyone talk about the band I have never heard of.