Thread: Have car camping pass, will share spot in exchange for ride from/to LAX/Santa Monica

Lurker

Default Have car camping pass, will share spot in exchange for ride from/to LAX/Santa Monica

My roommate and I are flying in from Canada, and wondering about the possibilities of carpooling with someone from the Los Angeles area in exchange for the use of our car camping pass. Our plan right now is to rent a car, but having now realised that the spaces are larger and the demand for them is high we're realising that it would be more economical and a more unique experience to share the spot.
    We're flying into Los Angeles on either the wednesday or the thursday and would need to be picked up from either LAX or Santa Monica. We're planning on spending a couple days in Los Angeles after the weekend and would need a ride back to the Santa Monica/Redondo Beach area as well. Despite the demand and scalping prices, we're not asking for anything more than the ride and the ability to camp on said site. We've got a 3 man tent so there should be plenty of room. If you're interested shoot me a personal message.
    PS. We like to party

Lurker

Default Re: Have car camping pass, will share spot in exchange for ride from/to LAX/Santa Mon

^just pmed you