Greetings,

I'm ashamed to admit that I really missed the boat on this one. I was so caught up with the State of the Union from Tuesday... and crappy work yesterday... that when I went online to buy my ticket, well, you could say I felt as burned as Smoked Salmon...

Anyways, if any kind-hearted lady or fella has an extra ticket lying around, on top of paying for it in full... I will donate an extra hundred bux to a charity in your name (to be honest, I was planning on making a donation today to the World Food Programme anyway - just figured I'd sweeten the deal).

Also, if you're flying in from out of state - I live in Los Angeles and could pick you up and drive you/your group to wherever you need to go.

If you do live in Los Angeles or Southern California, and happen to have a lawn... I'd also cut your grass (I'm not very good at it, but Hell, I could be for a Coachella Ticket).

Anyway, the lineup this year boasts some of my favorite bands - including the Big Audio Dynamite reunion - and I really don't want to miss out. Help a fellow music lover out.

Cheers!