Thread: Mastodon

Default Mastodon

title....discuss..

Coachella Junkie

Default Re: Mastodon

Everyone knows metal is the new indie. Way to be old Goldenvoice.

I am bummed at the lack of metal as well. Mastodon and/or ISIS I have already discussed and while most people were in agreement the powers that be seem to think otherwise. Either band would be a great addition to Saturday which is full of shite aside from a few bands; neither of which will grace the main stage.

Behind the Redwood Curtain, Lost Coast Northern California

Mastodon would blow my mind like the way Jack Black blew that guys' in the Pick of Destiny. The Sword would be sweet as fuck to see also, Isis too!
    This forest is growing faster than I can tell.

Mastodon are great live. I made a topic about them in Rumors. i think it just went waaay off the page. They end their tour on April 21st, and then have a week or so off before they start again. I think they would be an awesome addition.

Quote Originally Posted by ayates View Post
    I am bummed at the lack of metal as well. Mastodon and/or ISIS I have already discussed and while most people were in agreement the powers that be seem to think otherwise. Either band would be a great addition to Saturday which is full of shite aside from a few bands; neither of which will grace the main stage.
    Isis would be fucking AMAZING. I'm seeing them twice on their upcoming tour with Jesu,and I already saw the with Tool. They are awesome live.

Quote Originally Posted by Natelevmofuggaz View Post
    Isis would be fucking AMAZING. I'm seeing them twice on their upcoming tour with Jesu,and I already saw the with Tool. They are awesome live.
    Couldn't agree more. Stunning band, and though I'll be seeing them at least once in June, I could certainly handle seeing them before that.

we saw isis a couple of times and mastodon once ... i like a little metal every once in a while .... cr****