Page 95 of 97 FirstFirst ... 9091929394959697 LastLast
Results 2,821 to 2,850 of 2898

Thread: The Gays* Only Thread

Default Re: The Gays* Only Thread

Quote Originally Posted by JorgeC View Post
    Yes we do Bob! Are we all meeting at Pet SHop Boys?
    i assume this is the meetup. just like how scissor sisters/robyn was the meetup a couple of years ago. front right corner of the soundbooth
    Quote Originally Posted by kvnty View Post
    You little cock sucker, menikmati. This is a fucking violation of compliance and you will fucking pay, you little pig.

The Petshop Boys will be streamed on the webcast. If you gays are up front, try to get noticed and do something gay like wave to the camera!

Also, do any of you guys watch Shameless?

hunter, are you ever gonna come to coachella?
    You little cock sucker, menikmati. This is a fucking violation of compliance and you will fucking pay, you little pig.

Quote Originally Posted by 091300s View Post
    yeah seriously. is there any gay meet up over the weekend? i love meeting new faces, gay ones, and hearing stories about your coachellas (this will be my fifth) and checking you out, of course.

Actually, Im heading there for weekend 2 Solo. I would like to meet up with other gays and have a good time. I don't want to be stuck in my camp site alone and bored all weekend. I want to meet people and make new friends. and of course, check guys out.

Toolshed in Palm Springs was pretty packed tonite full of coachella bears. Funny how they're always all over the place at every Coachella. We kind of fit the bear appearance minus the 'yellow shirt friday' stuff.

Is yellow shirt like yellow hanky? I haven't been to the Tool Shed in years. My shoes almost got stuck to the floor.
    Quote Originally Posted by SepaGroove View Post
    You shouldn't feel uncool for not going to EDC, you should feel uncool because you are uncool.

Quote Originally Posted by HunterGather View Post
    The Petshop Boys will be streamed on the webcast. If you gays are up front, try to get noticed and do something gay like wave to the camera!

I'll flame all I can, without setting the place on fire. I'll wear my bright orange Jeff Gordon cap. BTW - I was listening to XM radio last night while driving home from the Afghan Whiggs. The host of the show said he would be introducing the Pet Shop Boys at the Main Stage. I hope he finds the real stage.
    You shouldn't feel uncool for not going to EDC, you should feel uncool because you are uncool.

I'm going weekend two! My group is mostly hetero and I'm not complaining because they love and support me/my lifestyle, but it'd be great to meet some new faces and make some friends.

So where do you guys want to do the weekend two meet up? In the camp grounds on thursday? In the field? In the line for the showers?

Where do gays meet?

First act I want to catch is Goat, but in all reality I probably enter fields until Jagwar Ma at the Gobi on Friday. I could also meet you dudes at the beer garden.

Quote Originally Posted by HunterGather View Post

Shameless is an amazing show.
    The progression between Ian & Mickey's relationship is fucking amazing.
    I loved how Mickey chose to go about coming out. That season finale has me all worried about poor little Ian.

pet shop boys put on a great set. i was disappointed that they didn't do "what have i done to deserve this?", but can't really complain overall though

Quote Originally Posted by CrimesceneCookie View Post
    Toolshed in Palm Springs was pretty packed tonite full of coachella bears. Funny how they're always all over the place at every Coachella. We kind of fit the bear appearance minus the 'yellow shirt friday' stuff.
    cant stand the yellow shirts. cant stand so many of these bear groups....example, theres a bear I know from SF, we slept together a couple times etc etc. I saw him a few times at the festival and he was always surrounded by a his posse clique of bitch bears. They make it so theres no way someone can sort of casually slip by and start a conversation without EVERYONE being all up in your business. The co-dependency is beyond ridiculous, oh well his loss.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne Coyne
    People treat Arcade Fire like they're the greatest thing ever and they get away with it.

Salah, it was great seeing you again. I love your bear hugs - they are the best!

Quote Originally Posted by sbessiso View Post
    cant stand the yellow shirts. cant stand so many of these bear groups....example, theres a bear I know from SF, we slept together a couple times etc etc. I saw him a few times at the festival and he was always surrounded by a his posse clique of bitch bears. They make it so theres no way someone can sort of casually slip by and start a conversation without EVERYONE being all up in your business. The co-dependency is beyond ridiculous, oh well his loss.
    Ugh, yeah, that stuff is weak and so prevalent. Time to start the anti-bear movement.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Thanks for giving us the opportunity to not give a fuck again.

Pet Shop Boys was a great gay get together, but if anyone wants to do a Weekend 2 meetup, let's meet in front of the soundboard for Jagwar Ma. I will be the dude dancing my ass off.

I agree with Salah, the bears are annoying when running in packs. Great seeing Salah, Caeden and Bob. Don't think I saw any other gay boardies...plenty of straight ones.
    Which healthcare provider will euthanize you the fastest as a service to society?
    9/18 Fatboy Slim@Shrine - 9/19 Poolside@Skyway Pomona - 9/22 Interpol@Fox Pomona - 9/23 La Roux@Fonda - 9/25 Simian Mobile Disco@El Rey - 9/26 Die Antwoord@Observatory - 10/8 Gus Gus@Roxy - 10/10 Twin Shadow@Glass House - 10/12,19,26 IAMX@Complex - 10/24 Placebo@Club Nokia - 10/25 Superhumanoids@Palladium - 10/27 Tycho@Glass House - 10/31 Yelle@Fonda

like, way too straight
    People treat Arcade Fire like they're the greatest thing ever and they get away with it.

I'm going again weekend 2. Can't miss sets/potential gay meetups can be Jagwar Ma, Future Islands, Austra, Holy Ghost and Pet Shop Boys. Front of soundboard, and we should all wear yellow shirts (just kidding).
    Which healthcare provider will euthanize you the fastest as a service to society?
    9/18 Fatboy Slim@Shrine - 9/19 Poolside@Skyway Pomona - 9/22 Interpol@Fox Pomona - 9/23 La Roux@Fonda - 9/25 Simian Mobile Disco@El Rey - 9/26 Die Antwoord@Observatory - 10/8 Gus Gus@Roxy - 10/10 Twin Shadow@Glass House - 10/12,19,26 IAMX@Complex - 10/24 Placebo@Club Nokia - 10/25 Superhumanoids@Palladium - 10/27 Tycho@Glass House - 10/31 Yelle@Fonda

blehhhhh I feel like shit....had a first date type thing last night and I dont know how it went. Dating fucking SUCKS...id much rather prefer hooking up first and then if we feel like hanging after then better! Guess im trying to change it up but this shit is stressful ughhhhhhhhh my stomach hurts just thinking about it

Quote Originally Posted by caeden View Post
    hunter, are you ever gonna come to coachella?
    At some point, I reckon. Funny that I've been posting here so long and have never went! The 2 times I was going to (motel reserved and everything), something came up.

Quote Originally Posted by gaypalmsprings View Post
    I'll flame all I can, without setting the place on fire. I'll wear my bright orange Jeff Gordon cap. BTW - I was listening to XM radio last night while driving home from the Afghan Whiggs. The host of the show said he would be introducing the Pet Shop Boys at the Main Stage. I hope he finds the real stage.
    Didn't notice any of you guys. Then again, the cameras weren't really on the crowd, haha

Quote Originally Posted by 24hours View Post
    Shameless is an amazing show.
    The progression between Ian & Mickey's relationship is fucking amazing.
    I loved how Mickey chose to go about coming out. That season finale has me all worried about poor little Ian.
    It's going to be such a long ass wait for these 9 months to pass til season 5 starts!
    I loved their story this season.

Just came in to say I booked by SF Pride flight. SF Pride is the only one I travel for but been thinking about going to Halstead Market Days (?) in Chicago or NY Pride someday. I don't even go to Long Beach or LA Pride. Anyone here attend their local pride event or travel for any?

Consider travelling to Pittsburgh pride. I'm not joking.

https://www.facebook.com/events/1478236665728110
    Thanks for giving us the opportunity to not give a fuck again.

I've been to Toronto Pride. It's the very best.

Quote Originally Posted by JorgeC View Post
    Just came in to say I booked by SF Pride flight. SF Pride is the only one I travel for but been thinking about going to Halstead Market Days (?) in Chicago or NY Pride someday. I don't even go to Long Beach or LA Pride. Anyone here attend their local pride event or travel for any?
    Definitely try to hit Halsted Market Days. When I lived in Chicago, it was one of the few city events I looked forward to each year. Chicago Pride is pretty lame (unless this has changed in the last 10 years) - bunch of politicians and corporate execs smiling and waving. Also, what's up with LA Pride this year? They finally got someone decent to headline (Azealia Banks) and it conflicts with Buzzcocks, The Damned and Fear (Ink-N-Iron Fest) in Long Beach? Weeks and months go by with little-to-no good concerts then BOOM! Everything is scheduled on the same day or weekend.

Did you see The Horrors last night?!
    Quote Originally Posted by fakekvnty View Post
    All you ladybois want inside this pink slip
    You bitchez will all CUM-ba-ya when y'all see my pee-shooter.
    Follow kvn†y on instagram :: "Lorde is my shepherd. I shall not want."

Yeah, Horrors were amazing last night, were you there? Lots of cuties. Too bad they oversold it so bad that every seat in the house was taken and so many people standing in the aisles, I felt like we all would have died is a fire had broken out. They also had chains on the exit doors, pretty sure that's not legal. I doubt i'll be going back to the venue.

Gurl, please shut your piehole about "weeks and months" going by with no good concerts. I'm sure you could find something every night of the week somewhere in LA between all the venues around. As for the Azealia conflict, go to Ink and Iron and screw LA Pride, the sound and crowd is always a mess at those performances.

I'll try hitting Halsted Market Days, hopefully 2015. I noticed it's a week awayt from Osheaga in Montreal, maybe I could combine it into a 2 week trip.

I was at the Horrors too. Big fan of the lazers, not a big fan of the acoustics at First Unitarian Church. All the nuances were totally lost.
    I agree that the fire marshal would have had a field day shutting that place down for overcrowding.
    As far as the pride fests go, you seen one you've seen them all. Missing the Buzzcocks and the Damned for it would be a HUGE mistake.

You guys are right. As much as I want to see Ms. Banks (love a good train wreck and still hold her 2012 Coachella set dear), Buzzcocks is the correct answer. This would have been the first LA Pride I've gone to in years, though. Maybe I can hit a little of it on my way back from Wrong Beach.

And glad to hear The Horrors were great last week. Had to sell my ticket last minute b/c they went on so late during a school night. Will try to make them at Mayan in October ...

Yeah, it was definitely a late show, I walked out just after midnight and they were just starting the encore. At least it was a Thursday. I'm definitely going to do the Mayan show in October.

Went to the Motherlode and The Abbey on Saturday after Danny Brown. Ran into an ex who I haven't seen in years. After a few beers he jokingly (?) asked if we could become fuck buddies because he's tired of dating, but just wants some dick on a regular basis. He then proceeded to hit on a 22 year old. Bitch.

Did you want to be his fuck buddy? Maybe you didn't answer fast enough or sincerely enough.

The sex must not have been that great then, right?
    Last edited by kvnty; 05-05-2014 at 12:12 PM.

the sex was when I was 19 and he was 20, and it was great. that was 18 years ago, I don't think he was sincere, although I wouldn't mind. He still has a great ass, bikes a lot.