Page 86 of 97 FirstFirst ... 8182838485868788899091 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,580 of 2898

Thread: The Gays* Only Thread

Default Re: The Gays* Only Thread

salah and i met at a couple of sets. other than that, there wasn't a gaychella. and although i don't like t-pain's music, i just might buy all his albums. supporting our allies and shit
    Quote Originally Posted by kvnty View Post
    You little cock sucker, menikmati. This is a fucking violation of compliance and you will fucking pay, you little pig.

wish i had been able to see you all last weekend. Sad there was no gaychella. Think of it as an edging session and we'll blow our gay loads all over each other next year.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Which healthcare provider will euthanize you the fastest as a service to society?
    9/18 Fatboy Slim@Shrine - 9/19 Poolside@Skyway Pomona - 9/22 Interpol@Fox Pomona - 9/23 La Roux@Fonda - 9/25 Simian Mobile Disco@El Rey - 9/26 Die Antwoord@Observatory - 10/8 Gus Gus@Roxy - 10/10 Twin Shadow@Glass House - 10/12,19,26 IAMX@Complex - 10/24 Placebo@Club Nokia - 10/25 Superhumanoids@Palladium - 10/27 Tycho@Glass House - 10/31 Yelle@Fonda

did you go jorge? if so, then why the hell didn't we meet-up?
    You little cock sucker, menikmati. This is a fucking violation of compliance and you will fucking pay, you little pig.

i didn't go. got back from europe last weekend, wouldn't have made it. i'm really considering going this weekend since tickets are so cheap, but i would only be able to go tonight after work and Sunday. i'm checking ebay throughout the day.
    Which healthcare provider will euthanize you the fastest as a service to society?
    9/18 Fatboy Slim@Shrine - 9/19 Poolside@Skyway Pomona - 9/22 Interpol@Fox Pomona - 9/23 La Roux@Fonda - 9/25 Simian Mobile Disco@El Rey - 9/26 Die Antwoord@Observatory - 10/8 Gus Gus@Roxy - 10/10 Twin Shadow@Glass House - 10/12,19,26 IAMX@Complex - 10/24 Placebo@Club Nokia - 10/25 Superhumanoids@Palladium - 10/27 Tycho@Glass House - 10/31 Yelle@Fonda

So how do you gays feel about PDA?
    Not so much kissing as much as other stuff like hand holding and things of this nature.

I feel holding hands is basically like saying LOOK AT US WE'RE GAY AND IN LOVE FUCK YOU.GLITTER.
    It shouldn't be a big deal, but it kind of is.

If you gays with a partner hold hands in public, is there this self conscious thing going on at all times?

But yes, kissing too.

I used to own a PDA. I used it in public.

Quote Originally Posted by SepaGroove View Post
    You shouldn't feel uncool for not going to EDC, you should feel uncool because you are uncool.

i'm not a fan of pda. unless i'm drunk...then i'm a mess.

You shouldn't feel uncool for not going to EDC, you should feel uncool because you are uncool.

Quote Originally Posted by HunterGather View Post
    So how do you guys feel about PDA?
    Any PDA between any people of any sexes or even relatives disgusts the shit out of me. However, PDA between gays in very mixed company and knowing it's disgusting the shit out of a lot of other people amuses the living fuck out of me.

But really, no one is impressed you're fucking anybody. You should only kiss your toddlers or your dogs in public.
    "why are you so annoying" TheKlein25

Yeah, I don't care for PDA either.

But yes, PDA as just an excuse to troll people is funny.

I indulged in some pretty disgusting PDA in Miami with my boyfriend at the parties I went to. But whatever, I had to make up for the past 10+ years of being old enough to be sexually active and being alone. No one paid any mind at all, which was awesome.
    Thanks for giving us the opportunity to not give a fuck again.

I'd PDA is there was anyone PDAable.

In a thoughtful, well-written letter, NBA center Jason Collins becomes "the first openly gay athlete playing in a major American team sport."

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/mag...ay-nba-player/

I rarely come in this thread, but I am really happy that I did today. I really enjoyed that article. Good for him.
    Quote Originally Posted by involvelemons View Post
    Silent discos are like having sex with a virgin: really exciting in theory, extremely awkward in execution.
    Quote Originally Posted by BROKENDOLL View Post
    I bet Cara's gotten enough Twats on a Platter and Dick on a Stick to open her own Trolls to Go snack shop.

Yay! great article.
    Because fucking millenials that's what

There will be hell to pay, especially for a sports figure, unfortunately.
    But if all goes relatively well, maybe others will.

Like this guy

The "hell" will be minimal because Jason Collins isn't a star player. He's a free agent, and 34-years old, so he may not even be in the league next year.

From what I have seen he is getting pretty good support so far. I hope that continues, it's hard to the the first in something, especially something as sensitive as being gay in pro athletics. I wish him all the best and I hope that this a start in the right direction for others in his shoes.
    Quote Originally Posted by involvelemons View Post
    Silent discos are like having sex with a virgin: really exciting in theory, extremely awkward in execution.
    Quote Originally Posted by BROKENDOLL View Post
    I bet Cara's gotten enough Twats on a Platter and Dick on a Stick to open her own Trolls to Go snack shop.

Came across a great interview with singer/songwriter John Grant in The Guardian in which he discusses how is HIV diagnosis impacted his life and the making of his new album Pale Green Ghosts. Grant revealed his HIV diagnosis on stage with Hercules and Love Affair at Meltdown in London last summer. From the interview, talking about his ex-boyfriend:

It wasn't long, he concedes, but it was his first sober adult relationship – the first time he believed he'd found The One. "I've only experienced that once in my life and you really don't want to let it go," he says. "And I was angry because I couldn't just drop it and forget it. I wanted to let some of that anger out."
    The article mentions a few songs and says Glacier is the best song on album but I would recommend starting with GMF.

GMF is on the playlist at my local radio station so I hear it several times a day. The title becomes Greatest Living Creature, which I get, but I don't like that the radio version omits the last verse:

I should've practiced my scales
    I should not be attracted to males
    But you said that I should learn to love myself
    Make up your mind, Dr. Frankenstein

Not sure if that was necessary to shorten the song or - ? I just emailed the on-air guy to ask.
    Last edited by Stickjohn; 05-02-2013 at 09:31 PM.

hmm.
    ok, so Antoine Dodson (Hide Your Kids, Hide your wife fame) has renounced his homosexuality and is claiming he is now straight and is now all religious.

Ok...
    First of all, fuck him.
    I know he was just a minor internet celebrity for a brief moment, but seriously. Fuck YOU.
    Between his own youtube channel and interviews, he would bring up his sexuality and being proud and out and all that.

Now for some reason (a cry for attention? some other nonsense?) he's doing this whole BORN AGAIN shit.

It's not so much HIM I'm pissed at, as much as people who do this to themselves and people who are basically brainwashed into doing this.

this bitch...ugh.

in other gay (?) news, Chris Kluwe was not picked up by the Vikings next season. Coincidence? I don't follow football so i'm not even sure if he was a good player or not. If he wasn't, then fine. But if he is and his vocal support of the LGBT community played any part in the decision, then it just goes to show how far sports still needs to come along before real discussions can be had about who can be open, acceptance, etc.

On the flipside, have there been any players in other sports that have had anything other than an "apology" issued when they talk about not wanting gay people on their teams?
    Last edited by JorgeC; 05-06-2013 at 02:38 PM.

He couldn't play tight end any longer.

BADUM CHH!

Quote Originally Posted by HunterGather View Post
    More so unsure.
    Both and neither.
    Not really aggressive.
    And how do you mean? Like a guy just wanted to hang out and I assumed he was gay or something?
    I'd say around between 19 and 21 I realized and accepted and so forth. Not really out to the whole world, but not living in a glass closet either.
    placing this in a more appropriate thread. i'm still trying to figure out the "both and neither" response. i don't understand

oh, i should have just left it at both.
    Meaning, sometimes neither (everything but peenatrating).

penatration isn't really necessary if the guy can suck some good dick.

Delaware becomes 11th state to legalize same-sex marriage.
    39 to go.

"why are you so annoying" TheKlein25

wrong thread.
    or is that a gay?

The MN House is voting tomorrow on marriage equality bill. If it passes would go to Senate then governor, who will sign it. Could all happen by Monday. There's a vigil tonight at our capitol. I might go down there and break up a couple.

In other MN news, Kluwe our past punter spent Monday doing a Terminator impersonation for a Fringe Festival fundraiser then played with his band last night at a small music club. He was posting on reddit yesterday too. As of last summer the Vikings led the NFL in arrests and had twice as many as the next highest team. Kluwe is fun and interesting and deserves better. I read he entered UCLA with a perfect verbal score on his SAT.

Finally I'd like to personally thank Emmett Burns, the Maryland Delegate who pissed off Kluwe and resulted in the unleashing of the cockmonster. My people are better off because of you.