Page 79 of 97 FirstFirst ... 7475767778798081828384 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,370 of 2898

Thread: The Gays* Only Thread

Default Re: The Gays* Only Thread

Quote Originally Posted by HunterGather View Post
    Maybe you can find guys who can host?
    And why are you at home with your mom, out of curiosity?
    That's almost as mythical as truly vers. guys and truly bi guys.

Because my life is terrible and I'm fucking poor and every time I try to improve things, everything falls to shit. But I'm gonna keep trying to get out again.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Thanks for giving us the opportunity to not give a fuck again.

While I have my own house, I'm living pay check to paycheck, so I can sort of understand. It was just 4 years ago I moved back with my parents (only for a year and half, though).
    It's not all bad, is it? Are you working/saving money?
    What state are you in?

Quote Originally Posted by SoulDischarge View Post

Because my life is terrible and I'm fucking poor and every time I try to improve things, everything falls to shit. But I'm gonna keep trying to get out again.
    Right? That's all we can do: just try to stay positive and keep on keeping on
    Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    Smooches. =)

Are you all really pissed off at Chick-fil-a or is this just media news hype? I hate that I cant seek solace on the internet anymore. I just don't care about politicizing and the religiousness of chicken sammichez. I just want everyone to be what and who they want.

I haven't eaten there in years because of who they give their money to (although I never really ate there much ever as they previously had been the sole domain of airport food courts), but it's not like I don't give my money to plenty of other terrible businesses who support atrocious causes.
    Thanks for giving us the opportunity to not give a fuck again.

Quote Originally Posted by Tubesock Shakur View Post
    Are you all really pissed off at Chick-fil-a or is this just media news hype? I hate that I cant seek solace on the internet anymore. I just don't care about politicizing and the religiousness of chicken sammichez. I just want everyone to be what and who they want.

Guys I don't know what I'm supposed to think. Could someone please tell me what I should be thinking?

Is there anything tackier than a fight at a gay bar? ugh. i got sucker punched at summertramp yesterday. didn't hurt (probably cuz i was numb from all the alcohol), but i did get kicked out (had to defend myself, ended up almost losing my phone, which was way worse than the actual hit). Up til then i was having a blast though. When I realized it was already 5pm and it was over at 6 i just went to sleep in my car until my friend was done being a hoe.
    Which healthcare provider will euthanize you the fastest as a service to society?
    9/2 Bear in Heaven@Echoplex - 9/4 Phantogram@Fox Pomona - 9/6 Atmosphere@Palladium - 9/10 Britney Spears - 9/18 Fatboy Slim@Shrine - 9/22 Interpol@Fox Pomona - 9/23 La Roux@Fonda - 9/25 Simian Mobile Disco@El Rey - 9/26 Die Antwoord@Observatory - 10/8 Gus Gus@Roxy - 10/10 Twin Shadow@Glass House - 10/12,19,26 IAMX@Complex - 10/24 Placebo@Club Nokia - 10/25 Superhumanoids@Palladium - 10/27 Tycho@Glass House -

Quote Originally Posted by CrimesceneCookie View Post
    Guys I don't know what I'm supposed to think. Could someone please tell me what I should be thinking?
    What I have a problem with is the way they have gone about everything. I understand people will have their different opinions, but it makes me mad that they have to have the huge stink about it. Also, the whole FB page was 100% BS.
    Quote Originally Posted by involvelemons View Post
    Silent discos are like having sex with a virgin: really exciting in theory, extremely awkward in execution.
    Quote Originally Posted by BROKENDOLL View Post
    I bet Cara's gotten enough Twats on a Platter and Dick on a Stick to open her own Trolls to Go snack shop.

I have refused to eat at the following for years & years due to GLBT issues:
    Chick Fil-A
    Cracker Barrel
    Olive Garden
    Red Lobster

I don't recall ever eating at Chik Fil A even before all of this. There just wasn't enough locations around me to randomly go into one.
    I hear their food is RLY good, though. But I guess you can't miss what you never had, so I'll just not even bother trying.

And what has Olive Garden done?
    Their breadsticks and pasta are uh-mazing.

Quote Originally Posted by gaypalmsprings View Post
    I have refused to eat at the following for years & years due to GLBT issues:
    Chick Fil-A
    Cracker Barrel
    the first one I never really cared for, and only ate there one time. As for Cracker Barrel, I don't know what the appeal is of that restaurant at all. Again a place I only ate at once, and never had the urge to go back to.
    Smooches. =)

And what has Olive Garden done?
    Their breadsticks and pasta are uh-mazing.
    I'm sure GPS can add the details as to why Olive Garden are hateful, but I completely agree about the food. Delicious.
    Smooches. =)

I was always pissed Chick Fil A is closed on Sundays because I always found myself craving it on a Sunday. I may as well boycott it now.
    Because fucking millenials that's what

from the interwebs...

After I learned about Cracker Barrel (in 1991) and Olive Garden (in 1998) firing gay employees purely because they were gay ”and winning the associated court battles because of lack of legal protections in those states” I resolved to boycott them. And I have for years, not one cracker or olive.
    To my surprise (guess I’m not as informed as I thought I was), I found that both have changed their policies in recent years. The Advocate reported in its 4 Feb 2003 issue that Cracker Barrel added sexual orientation to its nondiscrimination policy after shareholders finally forced a vote. And I can see online that Darden Restaurants, owner of Red Lobster, Olive Garden, Bahama Breeze and Smokey Bones, has changed as well.
    So for at least a couple years I’ve been boycotting companies when there was no longer an explicit anti-gay discrimination policy. But I still feel (maybe irrationally) that I was part of something important, and my little economic decisions, joined by thousands of others, made a difference.

Coachella Junkie Drinkey McDrinkerstein's Avatar

What the fuck? Olive Garden is gross. Do the cities you guys live in really not have real neighborhood Italian restaurants?
    last.fm
    8/23-24/14 FYF Fest - Expo Park //8/25/14 Nine Inch Nails - Hollywood Bowl // 9/6/14 Elvis Costello & Ben Folds - Hollywood Bowl
    9/12-14/14 Riotfest - Humboldt Park, Chicago, IL // 9/18/14 Neutral Milk Hotel - Hollywood Bowl

We have everything here in Orlando.
    I stand by my comment on their food.

This will sound dumb, but I have not really found any local Italian places to be much better than Olive Garden. I'm not a huge Olive Garden fan, nor do I care too much about Italian food. It's so heavy.
    Because fucking millenials that's what

Sam Mikulak

DNC wants to get that base stirred up. I'll take it...

Gay Marriage Plank Will Be In Democratic Party Platform At Convention
    Huffington Post, July 30, 2012

WASHINGTON -- A Democratic Party source confirmed to The Huffington Post that the party will include a plank supporting marriage equality in its official platform at the upcoming convention.

The news, first reported by the Washington Blade, represents a historic and phenomenal win for LGBT rights groups, which could hardly have envisioned progress being made so quickly on this front.

The Democratic source relayed that officials unanimously agreed at a recent platform drafting committee meeting in Minneapolis to adopt language endorsing same-sex marriage. Several steps must be taken before the language is codified. A full platform committee will consider the draft in a meeting in Detroit in two weeks. It will then go to the convention delegates in Charlotte for final approval. But the deal is more or less final.

Retiring Rep. Barney Frank (D-Mass), a member of the drafting committee who recently married his longtime partner, told the Advocate that the decision was reached without dissent.

"The fact is, by every action that should be taken, the Democrats in Washington have repudiated DOMA," he said, referring to the 1996 law signed by President Bill Clinton that barred the federal government from recognizing same-sex marriage.

According to the Blade, the "language in the platform approved on Sunday not only backs marriage equality, but also rejects DOMA and has positive language with regard to the Employment Non-Discrimination Act. The exact wording of the language wasn’t immediately available."

The Democratic National Committee had hesitated to push for same-sex marriage as a platform plank as recently as this March, with LGBT sources telling The Huffington Post that they were getting pushback from party officials. But that all changed when President Barack Obama, prompted by remarks from Vice President Joe Biden, came out in favor of marriage equality.

"We are grateful for the Platform Drafting Committee’s unanimous vote to include the freedom to marry in its draft of the Democratic Party platform," said Marc Solomon, National Campaign Director of Freedom to Marry. "As I testified to the Committee on Friday, the Democratic Party has a noble history of fighting for the human and civil rights of all Americans. We are proud that the Committee is including language that will ensure the Party is leading the way forward in supporting marriage for loving and committed same-sex couples and their families."

White House spokesman Josh Earnest demurred when asked Monday afternoon about Obama's reaction to gay marriage being included in the party platform, directing all questions to the DNC.

I'll believe that when I see it, especially with the source being Huffington Post.

CC - Did you only read the headline?

It's been reported everywhere today. I just chose to quote the HuffPo article which also links to the original reporting from the Washington Blade. This is happening at the DNC. It's been decided.

Edit to say: that "wink" emoticon is smiling far too broadly. I want you to know that it is not an accurate representation of my wink.

Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    This will sound dumb, but I have not really found any local Italian places to be much better than Olive Garden. I'm not a huge Olive Garden fan, nor do I care too much about Italian food. It's so heavy.
    Breeders and their awful taste.

The craze seems to be Ryan Lochte this year, but I still prefer Michael Phelps any day. His goofiness is part of his charm.
    (I'm talking looks wise, not talent in the pool, of course).

Michael Phelps is like that really nice straight guy you always had a huge crush on because he was so nice to you.

Quote Originally Posted by RageAgainstTheAoki View Post
    CC - Did you only read the headline?

It's been reported everywhere today. I just chose to quote the HuffPo article which also links to the original reporting from the Washington Blade. This is happening at the DNC. It's been decided.

Edit to say: that "wink" emoticon is smiling far too broadly. I want you to know that it is not an accurate representation of my wink.
    I stand corrected again. I was already on an anti HuffPost rant on another forum so it kind of spilled over to here.

Ah yes, I heard about him yesterday. He has a huge area.

Bjorn Barrefors

i'm staying at the downtown hostel in chicago for lolla. only two other guys are checked in to the room right now. and they're both hot-as-fuck aussies. one of them was skyping/facetiming (spelling?) with another friend, talking about deep-throating a hot dog... i'm gonna have some sweet dreams tonight just imagining that scenario
    Quote Originally Posted by kvnty View Post
    You little cock sucker, menikmati. This is a fucking violation of compliance and you will fucking pay, you little pig.

Ah yes, I heard about him yesterday. He has a huge area.

Bjorn Barrefors

he could just be a shower...
    Quote Originally Posted by kvnty View Post
    You little cock sucker, menikmati. This is a fucking violation of compliance and you will fucking pay, you little pig.