Page 78 of 97 FirstFirst ... 7374757677787980818283 ... LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,340 of 2898

Thread: The Gays* Only Thread

Default Re: The Gays* Only Thread

Quote Originally Posted by RageAgainstTheAoki View Post
    If you don't mind me asking, how do your stories parallel each other? Yeah, that really was a fantastic tv debut. I think he should have ended the album on "Bad Religion". Definitely the strongest song on the album. I love how he describes unrequited love as being a one man cult.
    both of us had a first (an requited love) with another guy after having been with women. i guess it's less of a stunning parallel and more of a feeling i get when i listen to his songs he wrote about the guy and read the coming out statement in the liner notes, i see and hear my story in them. it's probably more or less something that millions of othersdo, but my first love wouldn't admit he was in love with me. he actually left here in the middle of the night after avoiding me for a week and moved back to his home state to be with his family because he "didn't like the what he was turning into." meaning he was afraid of how he felt about me. he had discussed how he never considered being with a guy long term (even had me saying the same things) and how he planned on marrying a woman and having children, even if it was loveless because it would save his mother from a broken heart.

last december 27, 2011, i was on a plane from new orleans to phoenix (the same day frank ocean typed his coming out statement on his plane from new orleans to LA...heh). i got off of my plane and received a text message from the guy i'd been involved with. he had come out to his parents and was finally able to admit his feelings to me...years later after he had moved on. he thanked me for helping him realize who he was. he thanked me for keeping contact with him on the days and nights he felt like he had nothing and no one else to live for. we'd maintained a friendship much the same as frank and his love because i couldn't let him go. i couldn't live my life without him. perhaps he felt the same.

really more of a similar experience than striking parallels (minus a few freaky coincidences like the plane ride upon which we both wrote and had window seats lol). i also write to keep myself sane, etc. i guess his feelings on unrequited love are the same as mine, and i could never quite put them into the right words. a one person cult, cyanide in my cup...that's fantastic. i never would have thought of that. i just know it's a poisonous feeling - that much he and i agree on to the highest degree.

@ Mr Trent - How was the sex? I've found that clingy guys make the best bossy bottoms. Did he say I love you during orgasm? That may have been what pushed him into saying "I love you".

All kidding aside, i see lots of guys that are more in love with the idea of being in love that they try to make every guy "the one". Then there's the guys that fuck anyone with a pulse. Where's the happy medium? Hope you have better luck with the next guy (and the one after that and the one after that).
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Which healthcare provider will euthanize you the fastest as a service to society?
    9/2 Bear in Heaven@Echoplex - 9/4 Phantogram@Fox Pomona - 9/6 Atmosphere@Palladium - 9/10 Britney Spears - 9/18 Fatboy Slim@Shrine - 9/22 Interpol@Fox Pomona - 9/23 La Roux@Fonda - 9/25 Simian Mobile Disco@El Rey - 9/26 Die Antwoord@Observatory - 10/8 Gus Gus@Roxy - 10/10 Twin Shadow@Glass House - 10/12,19,26 IAMX@Complex - 10/24 Placebo@Club Nokia - 10/25 Superhumanoids@Palladium - 10/27 Tycho@Glass House -

BlacEfron –Thanks so much for sharing your story. I can definitely see why you would really connect with Frank Ocean songs like ‘Bad Religion’. Whether it’s the specific context or just the feel of a song, it can be enormously impactful to hear your experience in a poet’s words. I had a somewhat similar experience. It’s strange how those first ones stay with you.

thanks for caring. most of the time i keep that experience cooped up in a dark corner of my brain and i only care to recall the memory when i'm drunk and/or alone. people always talk about the mind being so powerful but i believe the soul one-ups it. i love hard, so it's embedded pretty deep - much deeper than my mind can comprehend.

Quote Originally Posted by JorgeC View Post
    @ Mr Trent - How was the sex? I've found that clingy guys make the best bossy bottoms. Did he say I love you during orgasm? That may have been what pushed him into saying "I love you".

All kidding aside, i see lots of guys that are more in love with the idea of being in love that they try to make every guy "the one". Then there's the guys that fuck anyone with a pulse. Where's the happy medium? Hope you have better luck with the next guy (and the one after that and the one after that).
    I can see how that might enhance the experience but not this time, no sex, he raised many red flags way too soon. the L word came while making out on the couch, completely killed the mood for me. I need to be emotionally attracted to a guy, not just physically.

“Lawrence Croft” — or what would happen if gay dudes who play video games were catered to like straight guys who play video games are.

Personally, I'd want my male Laura Croft to be a little hairier.

You beat me to it. And I beat it to it.
    That fine ass bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by gaypalmsprings View Post
    Umm is this you Drinkey? Should this be in the post your picture thread?
    Quote Originally Posted by M Sparks View Post
    It's all riding on this. You've got big dreams to ride to the top of the Flash Mob world. Well internet fame costs. And right now is when you start paying for it...in sweat.
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    hey. get your own colonoscopy thread, bitch.

Hey Boys (and girls) - going to be in Oakland and SF all next weekend. Got quite a bit lined up with some friends including the Man Ray exhibit at the Legion of Honor, the Fiona Apple show, a friend's theatre piece (ugh), an excursion out to some massive park/lake for a hike and a dip (don't know the name) and, of course, getting some good grub in SF and Oakland. We're definitely going to have one evening free for some nightlife. Any go-to clubs/bars/attractions in the Castro?

I'll be with a rather mixed group of gay boys, lesbians, straight-but-open SF nuts. I guess fun places to drink and/or dance.

Oh. Up Your Alley/Dore Alley's on that weekend. I haven't even done Folsom.

oh fuck, it is dore. i might go to that fiona show, would love to see ya
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne Coyne
    People treat Arcade Fire like they're the greatest thing ever and they get away with it.

Do all of SoMa.

I was kidding about Dore. I mean, what would my wife say? But, would love any bar/club recommendations specifically in the Castro. I've got everything else for the SF/Oakland weekend planned.

Oh look, it's Chris Evans just going for a run.

damn... that's what i'd call "the incredible, edible ass"
    Quote Originally Posted by kvnty View Post
    You little cock sucker, menikmati. This is a fucking violation of compliance and you will fucking pay, you little pig.

I don't know what I'd do if I saw him just casually running in the streets like that...

Since SUPERNATURAL is a pretty awesomely gay show, I'll post this here.

One of the stars of the show, Misha Collins, goes for a jog before his panel at Comic-Con (btw, his character wears a suit/trench coat, hence the girls outfits):

Changing the subject:

Thanks for giving us the opportunity to not give a fuck again.

Okay, let's get one thing straight here. That butt looks kinda small and flat. Kudos for the guts to sport those short shorts, though.

I can't tell if I like this Le1f guy. I'm sure you kids have been listening to him since the Bush administration, but this is the first time I've heard him. It's hard to say if the way he's swallowing his words is kinda cool or just really annoying because you can't understand the rhymes; many of which are really clever. And is that deep voice put on? Seems almost cartoonish. Dude's got style, though...

What Chris Evans lacks in ass meat he makes up with face, chest hair, nice legs, million dollar smile, etc.

However, this guy does have an ass

I stand corrected.

Being a 26 year old gay man living at home with his mom with no car of his own sure does suck a lot, especially in the booty call department.
    Thanks for giving us the opportunity to not give a fuck again.

Has anyone in their life had a fellow sister who seems to go after the guys you show interest in? And'll you'll hear her tell you that she would never do that to any of her friends, but you know she does?
    Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    Smooches. =)

Quote Originally Posted by nyarlathotoats View Post
    Has anyone in their life had a fellow sister who seems to go after the guys you show interest in? And'll you'll hear her tell you that she would never do that to any of her friends, but you know she does?
    I've done that.

Quote Originally Posted by gaypalmsprings View Post
    I've done that.
    And you don't feel anyway about it? Like your friend is probably hurting because of it. I have a suspicion this is happening to me, and I don't have proof, but i just have a gut feeling it happened. In any case, I feel pathetic for even giving a shit about some guy who I haven't even made out with. I'm sure my friend did more than that, and in the meantime, i'll just have to set my sights on someone else.
    Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    Smooches. =)

I haven't seen the new Batman yet, so I don't know if this is out of context from the movie, a gay p0rn parody, or a manip. But either way, the idea of Christian Bale blowing Tom Hardy is hot, so yeah

Quote Originally Posted by SoulDischarge View Post
    Being a 26 year old gay man living at home with his mom with no car of his own sure does suck a lot, especially in the booty call department.
    Maybe you can find guys who can host?
    And why are you at home with your mom, out of curiosity?