Page 80 of 97 FirstFirst ... 7576777879808182838485 ... LastLast
Results 2,371 to 2,400 of 2888

Thread: The Gays* Only Thread

Default Re: The Gays* Only Thread

Quote Originally Posted by caeden View Post
    i'm staying at the downtown hostel in chicago for lolla. only two other guys are checked in to the room right now. and they're both hot-as-fuck aussies. one of them was skyping/facetiming (spelling?) with another friend, talking about deep-throating a hot dog... i'm gonna have some sweet dreams tonight just imagining that scenario
    that does sound like fun. Anyone here had hostel sex with a stranger before? I was pretty close with a really cute Spaniard who was "really missing his girlfriend" and asked me if i wanted to go out looking for girls. I told him "why do we need the girls? we can handle each other". I don't think he knew I was gay, he was silent a bit, then politely declined. I invited him to a show instead (this was in Boston when I was following a band around the east coast), but he said he was still gonna go to the bar. Around 2am he drunkenly stumbled into the room and then my bed. After a little fondling he ended up just passing out. Booooooo.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Which healthcare provider will euthanize you the fastest as a service to society?
    8/2&3 HARD Summer - 8/7 Arctic Monkeys@Staples - 8/8 Cut Copy@Brooklyn Bowl - 8/22 NIN@Verizon - 8/23&24 FYF Fest - 9/2 Bear in Heaven@Echoplex - 9/4 Phantogram@Fox Pomona - 9/6 Atmosphere@Palladium - 9/10 Britney Spears - 10/8 Gus Gus@Roxy - 10/10 Twin Shadow@Glass House

Finally watching Kiss of the Spiderwoman (via Netflix instant)
    Which healthcare provider will euthanize you the fastest as a service to society?
    8/2&3 HARD Summer - 8/7 Arctic Monkeys@Staples - 8/8 Cut Copy@Brooklyn Bowl - 8/22 NIN@Verizon - 8/23&24 FYF Fest - 9/2 Bear in Heaven@Echoplex - 9/4 Phantogram@Fox Pomona - 9/6 Atmosphere@Palladium - 9/10 Britney Spears - 10/8 Gus Gus@Roxy - 10/10 Twin Shadow@Glass House

And now for the sake of variety:

Thanks for giving us the opportunity to not give a fuck again.

^nice shadow contrast in those lovely shots.
    Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    Smooches. =)

I always read your name as NYLAR THROATS.

Haha. Well, I don't like to brag....
    Smooches. =)

Since Patrick posted... Scroll past if you're a twinks only kinda guy...
    Myself I'd take any of the below

Last edited by CrimesceneCookie; 08-03-2012 at 05:28 PM.

I can just tell that the third guy down is completely obnoxious and probably a righteous homophobe, but that doesn't prevent me from wanting to lash his body with my tongue for hours on end.

Also, I'm fully aware that in providing some "variety," it's been all white dudes. This was not intentional.

Fuck off and die, bigot.

Endearingly Dislikable RotationSlimWang's Avatar

See, I can understand being a dude who wants to suck off David Beckham or whatever. But THIS shit is why you're disgusting perverts who are going to hell.
    Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    Hannah, I don't know that pigs have big weiners, and my early 20's facination with dogs because of weiner size, I think. If that helps.

Who wants hedonism if it means sucking on grapefruits your entire life?

Quote Originally Posted by SoulDischarge View Post
    Fuck off and die, bigot.
    lool

Endearingly Dislikable RotationSlimWang's Avatar

Who wants hedonism if it means sucking on grapefruits your entire life?
    ... you DO realize that you can actually be a normal person's size without eating some insanely restrictive diet, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    Hannah, I don't know that pigs have big weiners, and my early 20's facination with dogs because of weiner size, I think. If that helps.

Hey Patrick. Remember when you gave a shit what people thought about the guys you liked?
    Me neither. Because it never fucking happens.

Cheers to all having the best sex of their lives :-)

I know the Olympics are almost over, but for anyone on twitter, @brenteverett, has been providing all the recaps i need via crotch/bulge shots of gymnasts, wrestlers, and swimmers for the last few weeks. It's been glorious.

Lochte is quite the air head-bro, isn't he?

But he's pretty to look at, I guess. But I'm a Phelps guy, so...

Coachella Junkie Drinkey McDrinkerstein's Avatar
    last.fm
    6/15/14 Failure - Glasshouse // 7/9/14 Cloud Nothings/Metz - Roxy
    7/16/14 Planes Mistaken For Stars - Echo // 8/23-24/14 FYF Fest - Expo Park //8/25/14 Nine Inch Nails - Hollywood Bowl // 9/12-14/14 Riotfest - Humboldt Park, Chicago, IL
    9/18/14 Neutral Milk Hotel - Hollywood Bowl

Ha. That was great. My gosh. Those boys and girls must be having so much fun out there.

So, not sure if this LGBT version of Netflix is any good, but they have a free two week trial. Just saw an ad on Facebook. They seem to have quite a few films that Netflix doesn't carry.

"This weekend, activists in Uganda - a country where homosexuality is punishable by death - held their first Pride.

This is the epitome of courage. I have no other words."

God. The summation of courage is right. While I have slowly started coming out to family and friends, I still struggle with the notion of being completely out of this lonely ass closet. But, its awareness like this that make me feel empowered to be free.
    Smooches. =)

Wow.
    Because fucking millenials that's what

From the New Yorker:

“Can you imagine that the worst place in the world to be gay is having Gay Pride?” Kasha Jacqueline Nabagesera asked a crowd of cheering gay men, lesbians, transgendered men and women, and queers somewhere in between. It was Saturday afternoon, and we were on the shores of the giant, cloudy Lake Victoria in the Ugandan city of Entebbe, where L.G.B.T. activists had decided to stage the country’s first Pride Parade. Nabagesera, a lesbian activist covered, for the occasion, in glitter and neon spray paint, with homemade angel wings, was being half-sarcastic. A barrage of media coverage has painted the country as a hell for gays—a place where they are suffering and being attacked constantly—and, despite the need to combat such threats, L.G.B.T. Ugandans were tired of hearing a story that ignored their nuanced experiences of both joy and hardship. But Nabagesera was also sincerely pleased: a crowd of nearly a hundred people had come out, fears of arrest notwithstanding, to celebrate their existence. The air was thick with confetti, paint fumes, and anticipation.
    I’ve spent a couple of months this year working on a story about gay rights here, as an Alicia Patterson Foundation fellow, and was surprised to see that the narrative had made yet another unexpected turn. Though activists are in the middle of a lawsuit they filed against ethics and integrity minister Simon Lokodo, who has been on a zealous effort to shut down all gay-advocacy workshops and non-profits allied with L.G.B.T. activists, spirits were high to the point that a Pride event was not just wanted, but needed. Uganda’s Pride was a weekend-long event, made up of film screenings, a fashion show in drag, and all-night (and into the morning) parties. Two hundred and fifty tickets had been sold, though, as a vivacious trans woman named Cleo told me, fifty-some people showed up on Thursday and Friday, because many were still wary about gathering in large groups. “We couldn’t have done this kind of thing two years ago, and for those that were here back then, they almost can’t believe things are safer and better now,” Cleo said. The first two days went off without a hitch, and more people, predictably, showed up for the evening bacchanals.
    I took a bus from Kampala, the capital, to Entebbe on Saturday morning with a number of the participants. A trans woman named Bad Black showed me glamour photos taken of her at an L.G.B.T.-friendly studio in town: in them she is wearing a wig, dresses, and lingerie. Bad Black, who helps run a foundation that helps H.I.V.-positive L.G.B.T. Ugandans, was wearing typical male attire for the bus ride, but wore gold earrings and had short, fluffy curls. She can’t dress as a woman on a daily basis, but planned to change once we got to the lake. Nature, a cheerful trans woman sitting in front of us, plucked a photo to admire it and remarked, “Hmm, photos do lie.” The bus erupted into laughter. Several people, adorned in rainbow-patterned scarves and armbands, pulled out makeup compacts and started to apply bright eye shadow and lipstick. We made noisy stops along the highway to pick up more attendees, and passersby, curious about the laughter and music, peered inside.
    The botanical grounds around the lake are a languid picnic destination for families and couples, but relatively secluded: an ideal location for a parade that was still on shaky ground, safety-wise. At the area reserved for the festival, participants wore yellow wristbands to identify themselves to each other and let loose. People swam, drank, and danced as a D.J. played loud music. I met people like Akram, who operates a “gay-video library.” Activist Frank Mugisha, who appeared dressed in a sailor’s costume with a rainbow sash and called himself Captain Pride, told me, “I just wish I had a switch to turn on that would make everyone who’s gay say they are gay. Then everyone who is homophobic can realize their brothers, their sisters, and their aunts are gay.” He confessed that he was shocked to see so many people in attendance.
    As the parade began, in a convoy of marchers and cars blasting more music, people held up signs like “African and Gay. Not a Choice.” Children who lived nearby flocked to the parade, and adults stared, clearly stunned, and, in some cases, amused. The marchers chanted, “We are here” (a reference to those who say that there are no gays in Africa), and danced and sang in a chorus that was at once moving and exciting under a rainstorm of ribbons and flags. Nabagesera’s German shepherd trotted around in a rainbow-colored handkerchief. A woman named Claire said, “Even if Lokodo came today, he could not stop us.”
    But Lokodo did come, or at least the police did. Hours after the parade ended, police raided the gathering, supposedly because they had heard a gay wedding was taking place, and arrested three participants, detained a photographer, and demanded statements from others, reminding all of the threats that gays still face. The station police chief eventually released them, and celebrations continued in Kampala. On Sunday, closing events went as planned. One participant, Ambrose, who was in charge of selling Pride-themed T-shirts, explained that the dynamics of being gay in Uganda have changed: “This is who we are. We are here to stay. And we are not going anywhere.”

Awesome.

That takes balls none of us have put together.

And now for the sake of variety:

Can't. Stop. Laughing.
    Quote Originally Posted by **NaNcY** View Post
    Phoenix the band?