Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910

Thread: The reason Coachella sold out in 6 days is...

Default Re: The reason Coachella sold out in 6 days is...

we need this debate on a youtube channel so you guys can look like real smarties. pie charts and all

Dude the more Aussies the better IMO. Last year my group camped next to a bunch of Aussies and on Monday morning we woke up to find out that they had all left and didn't bother bringing any of their camping gear. I packed up everything they left behind which was: 4 tents, 2 air mattresses, 8 chairs, 2 foam mats and like 4 sleeping bags. We borrowed a tent from someone the last 2 years so now we have all our own gear plus we sold what ever else we had left and made like $200 back. These guys all flew in for the weekend and bought a bunch of shit at Walmart and then didn't want to fly back with it so they just left it. Thanks guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Loves to Spooge View Post
    Dude the more Aussies the better IMO. Last year my group camped next to a bunch of Aussies and on Monday morning we woke up to find out that they had all left and didn't bother bringing any of their camping gear. I packed up everything they left behind which was: 4 tents, 2 air mattresses, 8 chairs, 2 foam mats and like 4 sleeping bags. We borrowed a tent from someone the last 2 years so now we have all our own gear plus we sold what ever else we had left and made like $200 back. These guys all flew in for the weekend and bought a bunch of shit at Walmart and then didn't want to fly back with it so they just left it. Thanks guys!
    Yup, I did that my first year.
    Fuck paying $70 a Kilo to bring a cheap tent home
    Recent studies at Yale have shown that being an asshole is detrimental to one's health. Professor Sweetlove, a Psychology professor, came on record as saying:
    "Assholes and local desert rats tend to live shorter lives and have less consensual sexual relations than non assholes. It could be due to lower testoserone levels or a chemical imbalance in the brain but some people are just wired to be.... well.... assholes"
    Full story can be found here. AP

ps, this thread is priceless
    Recent studies at Yale have shown that being an asshole is detrimental to one's health. Professor Sweetlove, a Psychology professor, came on record as saying:
    "Assholes and local desert rats tend to live shorter lives and have less consensual sexual relations than non assholes. It could be due to lower testoserone levels or a chemical imbalance in the brain but some people are just wired to be.... well.... assholes"
    Full story can be found here. AP