Thread: The "My Friends Didn't Get a Ticket and I Need Someone to Go With" thread

Default The "My Friends Didn't Get a Ticket and I Need Someone to Go With" thread

As of this moment, this is the situation I am in. I thought this would be a good place for people that may have to go alone to chat with another, arrange meetups and lodging arrangments, and commiserate about their crew not getting tickets. Anyone else in the same boat?

Post Re: The "My Friends Didn't Get a Ticket and I Need Someone to Go With" thread

I'll go with you dude don't even trip... after you find me we can talk about whatever you want... you can have half my spicy pie dude... see you there
    "conversation is a game of circles and i'm getting dizzy-- bye"

Default Re: The "My Friends Didn't Get a Ticket and I Need Someone to Go With" thread

There is a whole thread for this in the Carpools or Camping/Lodging section.

Default Re: The "My Friends Didn't Get a Ticket and I Need Someone to Go With" thread

Quote Originally Posted by dcbell05 View Post
    There is a whole thread for this in the Carpools or Camping/Lodging section.
    In years past there's been an organized "camp all alone club" thread in the camping section, but I haven't seen it this year.

im also going alone-ish

Quote Originally Posted by HerbalK View Post
    As of this moment, this is the situation I am in. I thought this would be a good place for people that may have to go alone to chat with another, arrange meetups and lodging arrangments, and commiserate about their crew not getting tickets. Anyone else in the same boat?
    ppl i planned to go with bailed on me the first year i went. found some awesome peeps through this board and the rest is history.
    Quote Originally Posted by elChurro View Post
    Perry lives beneath the polo grounds. A ritual must be performed for his awakening but only after a band/dj/performance art cancellation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mammoth85 View Post
    Perhaps an appropriate conversation starter would have been: "pardon me sir, would you mind taking your finger out of your girlfriends asshole? We're trying to enjoy LCD Soundsystem."

Coachella Junkie nathanfairchild's Avatar

Second year alone, thought I had some people to go with, but they held out for tickets. We all know what happened there. I'm embracing it.
    August 30 - Sleep
    August 31 - Sleep
    September 5 - Seth Troxler
    September 14 - Lily Allen
    September 16 - Earth
    September 20 - Skeletonwitch
    September 21 - Nails
    September 23 - Andy Stott
    October 3-5 - Austin City Limits
    October 10 - Bonobo
    October 20 - Mastodon
    October 23 - 26 - Housecore Horror Festival
    October 29 - The Melvins
    November 7-9 - Fun Fun Fun Fest
    November 15 - Primus
    November 18 - Slayer

Going alone is kinda pretty much-ish the most fun u can have.. U can get as drunk as you want PLUS u can see whatever bands u want without your friends on your ass! Just don't get lost
    >>>>East Bay<<<<

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nipples View Post
    scoop the eucalyptus infused shit out of a koala's ass and chow down you crocodile dundee special edition blu-ray owning, fosters keg hoarding, didgeridoo fellating, outback steakhouse gift card carrying dingo-dicked puddle of kangaroo piss.

go listen to wolfmother...

Quote Originally Posted by aphrael View Post
    In years past there's been an organized "camp all alone club" thread in the camping section, but I haven't seen it this year.
    yeah, that group still exists, but they got all exclusive and aren't accepting any new members. fucking elitist bastards.
    Quote Originally Posted by weeklymix View Post
    you shut your whorish mouth when talking about the sea king.

No strangers at Coachella even though we may all be strange!