Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Campsite Sharing Arrangements - Have Extra Room? Have Nowhere to Stay? Click Here.

Smile Re: Campsite Sharing Arrangements - Have Extra Room? Have Nowhere to Stay? Click Here

Hey!!

My girlfriend and I (both 26) are flying down from Nelson, BC, Canada for Coachella. We're en route to spend some quality time volunteering and surfing in Nicaragua. Looking for a small tent space on shared campsite on festival ground, backyard (in Indio) or cheap room options (also in Indio area) from Friday (15th) to Monday (18th).

We have super good street credibility, smiles, and are mellow natured. Willing to pitch in on costs over the weekend, should you be interested, please throw us a line (M: 12502720596) or PM... stoked.

Kind Regards,

Tim & Nicole

Default Re: Campsite Sharing Arrangements - Have Extra Room? Have Nowhere to Stay? Click Here

I have a tent camping spot and am wanting to TRADE for a car camping spot. I also have a FREE tent camping companion parking spot I'm willing to throw in. Personal message me by clicking on my user name.

Thanks!

-A

Default Re: Campsite Sharing Arrangements - Have Extra Room? Have Nowhere to Stay? Click Here

Oh Hi,

Got room for 1 maybe 2 to join us in car camping.

Will pick you up if your on our way.

Were leaving from Bakersfield taking the I5 down then the 210 east then the 10east.

If your in route and have money to throw down for the spot PM me.

KTHANXBYE
    Last edited by rjadams90; 02-03-2011 at 09:59 PM.
    2010 * 2011 * 2012.1 * 2013.2

Lurker

Last edited by marshmallow; 02-09-2011 at 03:07 PM.

hello coachella world! My friend and I are driving down all the way from Vancouver for the festival and we would really like to split the cost of gas etc with 2 others to fill our car. We are 2 girls - 22 and 23. Guarantee to make ya laugh and get ya drunk. This is our first Coachella and we are ridiculously stoked. Our drive from Vancouver will take us through Washington, Oregon, and Cali, so we could always pick you up on the way.....

Myself and 2 of my girlfriends (24, 22, and 22) are driving to Coachella from Vegas, we have our tickets and a car camping spot. We're basically looking for any fun, awesome people who are looking for a campsite to share, and who can chip in some camping stuff (especially a large canopy), we have coolers and a tent, etc. We've never been to coachella before and we'd love to share a spot with some veterans who can fill us in and maybe help us with anything we might forget. We'd also be willing to pick up anyone on the way from Vegas --> Coachella. We're driving in a large pickup so there will be a good amount of room for any goods we will need to bring and we can pack at least 3 more people in for the drive (4 if you choose to be extra cozy in the back together)... PM me and tell me about yourself, no crazies pleeease. Thanks

I have a car camping COMPANION spot looking to trade for 3-day pass + $$.

Lurker

Hello there, anyone out there have any extra room for one non-creepy guy who doesn't smoke and plays guitar and djembe?...I missed out on camping tickets, and I would love to find a place to camp on-site preferably...

I shouldn't need a ride either...

Just do that private message thing if you are looking for someone like me to be kindly to...thanks in advance!
    Last edited by Two Headed Boy; 02-06-2011 at 09:57 PM.

I have 4 nights at the Best Western Palm Desert Resort that I can transfer to someone else's name since I cannot attend. Total cost including taxes are $464.

Quote Originally Posted by nufnuf View Post
    I have 4 nights at the Best Western Palm Desert Resort that I can transfer to someone else's name since I cannot attend. Total cost including taxes are $464.
    PM'd you

We will be traveling from the midwest to Coachella, and will be going through Vegas. We will likely have room for 2-4 others to share our spot if they are willing to help with anything from the campsite cost, food, or anything related to camping (shade tent, grill, etc). I'll know for sure if we'll have room by the end of the week.

We are 2 guys from Minnesota looking for chill people with similar music interest whom are around our age (23 and 24) to share our campsite! PM if you are are interested!

nmr
    Last edited by donthasselthehof; 02-09-2011 at 06:14 AM.
    There are no bad words for the coast today.

Alright yall. I have a spot in the Lake Cahuilla overflow section. It is from Thursday, April 14 to Monday, April 18. It accommodates 1 car and 6 people.

I couldn't get a ticket in time, but I did get this spot...so I am willing to sell it to someone that needs it. All I need to do is give you the confirmation number.

Take care yall,

Z
    zlatan_k@yahoo.com

I am camping with a very large group which is making a party town across 10 camp sites. We have decided that we would like to welcome a few wacky Australians to share our experience with.

Why Australians, specifically? And why must they be wacky?

Because last year our camp bordered an Aussie camp and we had many memorable interactions with them such as us randomly yelling, "Chocolate?! Australians love chocolate!", and hurling choco bars into their camp, only to have them spring up and catch them midair.

PHENOMENAL.

We have henceforth loved Aussies and desire to create more memorable events such as this. You may be thinking that I am biased, and am stereotyping Australians based upon the ridiculously outlandish interactions I have had with them while under the influence of drugs. This is true.

We understand that not all Australians are WACKY, or have a keen sense of when to catch flying choco bars, but we would like to seek out the ones that are and do.

If you are a camp-less, wacky Australian with other wacky Australian mates, here are some of the bands that we are seeing this year for your consideration:

Trentemoller, YACHT, Wire, OFF!, Crystal Castles, The Chemical Bros., Ariel Pink, HEALTH, Arcade Fire, Gogol Bordello, Interpol, Robyn, Animal Collective, Bright Eyes, Shpongle, London Suede, Duran Duran, Death From Above 1979, Lightning Bolt, CSS, PJ Harvey, as well as some others that fellow campers want to see that I don't particularly care for.

So, wacky Aussies in need, we welcome you. Message me if this situation seems like a fun time.

If you are not a wacky Aussie, but are still in need, message me all the same. We may not find any Aussies that we find to be applicable and will then consider other cool cats to share our battle fort with. (Yes, we will have a battle fort)

I have a car camping spot with my 2 friends (chicks 21; 21; 20) flying in from ny to lax and were renting a car. Unfortunatly one of the 2 did not buy a ticket in time. Willing to share a spot with any festival goers in exchange for a 3day pass if you have an extra and would pay full price for it.

Good evening chaps,
    We're three 21 year old Australians (2 guys +1 girl) from Sydney who narrowly missed out on a camping ticket. Flying over especially for Coachella (our first time) and then about to go travelling around Europe for 8 months. Love to party. Love a beer.
    At the moment it's looking like we're gonna have to pull all-nighters and just keep it going through the 4 nights, but if someone is willing to have us and share a camping spot with them that'd be awesome. We're pretty light in the way camping gear but yeh anything's better than nothing I guess. We'll be en-route from LA the Thursday afternoon. Were thinking of walking it.
    You're certainly in for a good time. And can definately reimburse you either in hersheys choco bars, hard liquor or cash. You choose?

I rented a huge house from April 12-19 and because tickets sold out so fast I had 6 people bail. I am trying to fill up the house. Its a massive gated house (4500 st/ft) with a tennis court, hot tub, and pool in the backyard. It has room for 16 people and we only have 10 people. If you want to join in on the party message me!

Hey,

I'm going solo, flying into LA from Peru, I am 27 and canadian and looking for a spot to camp. And maybe a ride from LA? I can throw in on the ticket and whatever else. I am super easy going and the hugest music fan on the go. I am stoked on Cold war kids, arcade fire, the national, trampled by turtles, cut copy, etc etc. Maybe I can camp with you?!

Cheers,

Mandy

areynolds87@hotmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Adult Books View Post
    I am camping with a very large group which is making a party town across 10 camp sites. We have decided that we would like to welcome a few wacky Australians to share our experience with.

Why Australians, specifically? And why must they be wacky?

Because last year our camp bordered an Aussie camp and we had many memorable interactions with them such as us randomly yelling, "Chocolate?! Australians love chocolate!", and hurling choco bars into their camp, only to have them spring up and catch them midair.

PHENOMENAL.

We have henceforth loved Aussies and desire to create more memorable events such as this. You may be thinking that I am biased, and am stereotyping Australians based upon the ridiculously outlandish interactions I have had with them while under the influence of drugs. This is true.

We understand that not all Australians are WACKY, or have a keen sense of when to catch flying choco bars, but we would like to seek out the ones that are and do.

If you are a camp-less, wacky Australian with other wacky Australian mates, here are some of the bands that we are seeing this year for your consideration:

Trentemoller, YACHT, Wire, OFF!, Crystal Castles, The Chemical Bros., Ariel Pink, HEALTH, Arcade Fire, Gogol Bordello, Interpol, Robyn, Animal Collective, Bright Eyes, Shpongle, London Suede, Duran Duran, Death From Above 1979, Lightning Bolt, CSS, PJ Harvey, as well as some others that fellow campers want to see that I don't particularly care for.

So, wacky Aussies in need, we welcome you. Message me if this situation seems like a fun time.

If you are not a wacky Aussie, but are still in need, message me all the same. We may not find any Aussies that we find to be applicable and will then consider other cool cats to share our battle fort with. (Yes, we will have a battle fort)
    Yo. I'm not aussie, I am newfie. I will be flying into LA from Peru, and then hitching back to Vancouver after the festival. i totally need a camping spot, and, hopefully a ride from LA. And, well a ticket but I have faith that i will get one. Maybe you can help me out with these?

Lol.

Mandy

If anyone has hotel reservations that they need to cancel or camping passes that they are unable to use for whatever reason... please send me a message. I am still looking for lodging close to the venue and would appreciate anything that comes my way.

Thank you!

Helloo! My boyfriend and I bought tickets to Coachella but being the newbies that we are, didn't get camping passes. We will be driving out to CA from Boulder, CO in a nice big cozy Jeep Grand Cherokee. We are totally willing to pick up from anywhere semi-en route to the festival, as well as drop off when the festival is done in exchange for a spot in your camp ground! We don't need much room and have a pretty good amount of camping gear to bring so that's negotiable as well. I'm 20 and my boy is 22, in case age was something you were concerned about. PM me if you wanna talk or work something out!

Lurker

Hello, there.

I'm looking for someone who maybe would be interested in swapping a ride to/from LAX before/after the festival in exchange for shared use of my car camping spot? I was trying to find people to ride with from Seattle, but that doesn't seem to be working out. It's just me and I can bring my own camping gear (or enough to share). Looking for one person or a group, doesn't matter, as long as there's a proportionate lady/fellow ratio (I'm a girl & not interested in camping with only dudes. Sorry boys). PM me if you're interested in helping my first coachella happen

Lurker

Talking Re: Campsite Sharing Arrangements - Have Extra Room? Have Nowhere to Stay? Click Here

Hey! Two fun college girls here who got shut out of campsite passes. We are looking for awesome people who have extra room and would let us crash. Very interested in making new friends of course! we are flying into LA on thursday...somehow getting to indio and would love to link up with some cool people who will take pity on a couple of fun girls!
    Serious responses only please! Respond now so we can communicate and get to know eachother before Aprilllll!!!

PM'd laurad

Lurker

Hey,
    My friends and I were unable to buy a car camping spot because of the sell out , so If there is anyone you has space for four maybe five and a car please let me know. We can help out with anything you need and some cash.
    Please pm if you think you can help
    Last edited by anthonydc; 02-10-2011 at 07:22 PM.

^ I hope you get a camping spot
    Last edited by Stickjohn; 02-11-2011 at 05:55 AM.

You can come with us if you want to take Amtrak to Vancouver or Portland! I will PM you our info:-)

Quote Originally Posted by dfa206 View Post
    Hello, there.

I'm looking for someone who maybe would be interested in swapping a ride to/from LAX before/after the festival in exchange for shared use of my car camping spot? I was trying to find people to ride with from Seattle, but that doesn't seem to be working out. It's just me and I can bring my own camping gear (or enough to share). Looking for one person or a group, doesn't matter, as long as there's a proportionate lady/fellow ratio (I'm a girl & not interested in camping with only dudes. Sorry boys). PM me if you're interested in helping my first coachella happen

Yo,

I still have two spots available for Coachella. Were leaving from the Fresno area, hitting the 210, then the 10 to coachella.

If you need a ride or place to camp let me know.

All I ask of you is you help pay for gas and the cost of camping.

Info about are crew: My names Ryan, 20/m, and chill. My little brother Keane 14/m. My buddy Isaiah 19/m. Were all experienced Coachella goers and absolutely love The Strokes.

PM me if your interested. Give some bio and why we should choose you.

KTHANXBYE,
    Ryan
    2010 * 2011 * 2012.1 * 2013.2

Hello out there!

in need of a camping spot for two from las vegas. we will be driving to indio thursday, we're willing to do some pick ups a long the way, or contribute in any way.

about us: we are 1 female (22) and 1 male (21) gf&bf. this will be our third coachella, and we are so so ready!

Danke Schoen!

I have tent camping spot and a free companion parking pass I'd like to TRADE for a car camping spot. Personal message me if you're down!

-A