Thread: Because you are idiots: CAR COMPANION PASS

Exclamation Because you are idiots: CAR COMPANION PASS

Car Camping:
    COMPANION CAR PARKING PASSES: There is a very limited amount of overnight Car Camping "companion parking" passes available for $15. Campers will only be allowed to purchase ONE additional companion parking pass (while supplies last) per Car Camping pass purchased.
    There are no car ins/outs in the companion car parking lot
    Tent Camping

Each tent camping spot comes with ONE overnight tent camping parking spot with in/out privileges from 2am - 10am Thu-Mon. If you don't make it back by 10am you will be directed to the day parking lots and have to move your car later or risk getting towed.
    IN FUCKING ADDITION TO THE GIVEN ONE OVERNIGHT TENT CAMPING PARKING SPOT....

Tent campers will only be allowed to purchase ONE additional tent companion parking pass (while supplies last) per Tent Camping pass purchased
    In summary: A car-camp companion spot purchased can not leave the companion spot once parked or you lose it. Tough luck. A tent-camp ticket has, included in the purchase ticket, ONE companion spot already. In addition, you may purchase ONE more companion spot. For obvious reasons, tent campers are privileged of accessing their cars and to leave/re-admitted from 2am-10am for any needs: i.e supplies

SO, if you plan on loop-holing the system, if it is allowed, and manage to get a car companion pass with none of those co-requisites, BE WARNED, that there is a good chance that Golden Voice has setup a system where either with Ticketmaster to reject your order, or at the event to show proof.
    Last edited by vogina; 01-22-2011 at 11:36 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by fatbastard View Post
    Don't ever use Paul's name again in a posting. YOU GOT THAT YOU STUPID MOTHERFUCKER? Paul was making his bones in the business back when you were just cum in your mother's ear.

Default Re: Because you are idiots: CAR COMPANION PASS

k..

god that doesn't really help anyone, i have a group of about 10-15 people going

With a group that large I think you're best bet is to watch for offsite options. There will be lots of things springing up closer to the event. Buyer beware.

Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

Well I got one on layaway and hopefully I can find some cool cat with a car camping pass to let us stay with them.

Quote Originally Posted by vogina View Post
    Car Camping:

Tent Camping

IN FUCKING ADDITION TO THE GIVEN ONE OVERNIGHT TENT CAMPING PARKING SPOT....

In summary: A car-camp companion spot purchased can not leave the companion spot once parked or you lose it. Tough luck. A tent-camp ticket has, included in the purchase ticket, ONE companion spot already. In addition, you may purchase ONE more companion spot. For obvious reasons, tent campers are privileged of accessing their cars and to leave/re-admitted from 2am-10am for any needs: i.e supplies

SO, if you plan on loop-holing the system, if it is allowed, and manage to get a car companion pass with none of those co-requisites, BE WARNED, that there is a good chance that Golden Voice has setup a system where either with Ticketmaster to reject your order, or at the event to show proof.
    LIKE!

I bet idiot noobs will still not get it. If they don't take the time to read the Camping Rules word for word and aren't able to comprehend the meaning, I doubt reading all what you just posted will sink in either. Read slowly people and don't make it more complicated than it really is.
    Coachella '10 + '11!

Quote Originally Posted by mikebspeedracer View Post
    god that doesn't really help anyone, i have a group of about 10-15 people going
    it helps me. there are 8 of us going and we only managed to get one camping spot. we can all cram into that, but we really needed to be able to bring two cars. i just bought a companion spot so we can haul our asses there.

Just got a car companion pass, through Ticketmaster - ticketless, must have the credit card I purchased it with at the gate.
    Simple!

Thanks for the info. But where, exactly, do I buy a companion pass from? I searched ticketmaster, nothing to be found...

Quote Originally Posted by walkunafraid View Post
    Thanks for the info. But where, exactly, do I buy a companion pass from? I searched ticketmaster, nothing to be found...
    No mas companion passas.
    Coachella '10 + '11!

they sold out yesterday
    Quote Originally Posted by SepaGroove View Post
    You shouldn't feel uncool for not going to EDC, you should feel uncool because you are uncool.

Shit. Thanks for the info.

Excuse me, I have reading comprehension problems. I have a car camping spot purchased through TicketMaster- you're telling me there's already a companion spot included? If not, I'm screwed as there's two cars going and only one car camping spot. Didn't expect Companion lot to sell out so fast.

Quote Originally Posted by theGold View Post
    Excuse me, I have reading comprehension problems. I have a car camping spot purchased through TicketMaster- you're telling me there's already a companion spot included? If not, I'm screwed as there's two cars going and only one car camping spot. Didn't expect Companion lot to sell out so fast.
    Companion spots are included with tent camping, but not included with car camping spots. If you wanted a companion spot to go with your car camping spot, you needed to pay $15 additional to get it. They're sold out now.

Excuse me, I have reading comprehension problems. I have a car camping spot purchased through TicketMaster- you're telling me there's already a companion spot included?
    Incorrect.

If not, I'm screwed as there's two cars going and only one car camping spot. Didn't expect Companion lot to sell out so fast.
    Correct.

Better find a bigger car or a secondhand companion pass.
    2013 = Coverchella

2011 = Perfectchella

Companion passes are going for more than $100 on ebay. It's fucking insane.

Crikey! Do the locals rent out driveways? Faaack.

Look, maybe I'm just an illiterate goon, but here's my situation, please answer with a yes or no:

if I bought a car companion pass (and if it goes through the layaway system considering i don't have a tent or car camping pass), can I just park my car in the parking lot and camp with some people I know that do have a car camping pass?

Lurker
    Seattle. No, actually Seattle, not some nearby city

I bought/have a car CC pass -car companion pass- but no camping...
    It's all there was left so I took what I could get.

Anyone need additional parking spot,
    (want to meet my gf and I (24/f's) somewhere and pick us up, squeeze our stuff in with you) and share your grass spot with us?
    I dunno. I have "options" up the--
    No idea what we're doing. NO idea. First timers. Obviously.

We're coming from fuckin Seattle. So it's like,

A. Drive 24 hrs down, use CC pass- wing it/try to sleep in our car/have a plan like above^
    B. RV it 24 hrs down, sell CC pass, make a week vaca out of it considering HUGE added cost, but have to SCROUNGE for an RV camp site
    C. Fly into Palm Springs, rent a car and still do plan A.
    D. Hotel it, sell CC pass, hitch rides snorrrrrrrrre!

hahaha this shit is NUTS. But I love it!! I'm so excited and can't fucking wait.

Quote Originally Posted by BettySpaghetti View Post
    Look, maybe I'm just an illiterate goon, but here's my situation, please answer with a yes or no:

if I bought a car companion pass (and if it goes through the layaway system considering i don't have a tent or car camping pass), can I just park my car in the parking lot and camp with some people I know that do have a car camping pass?
    YES YOU CAN. You are just going to have to carry your camping stuff to where ur friends campsite is or maybe try and squeeze some of your stuff in their car before hand so you won't have to carry much. Parking lots are usually very far. Companion lot was far last year.

Great! Thanks for the answer

Quote Originally Posted by BrandyDene View Post
    I bought/have a car CC pass -car companion pass- but no camping...
    It's all there was left so I took what I could get.

Anyone need additional parking spot,
    (want to meet my gf and I (24/f's) somewhere and pick us up, squeeze our stuff in with you) and share your grass spot with us?
    I dunno. I have "options" up the--
    No idea what we're doing. NO idea. First timers. Obviously.

We're coming from fuckin Seattle. So it's like,

A. Drive 24 hrs down, use CC pass- wing it/try to sleep in our car/have a plan like above^
    B. RV it 24 hrs down, sell CC pass, make a week vaca out of it considering HUGE added cost, but have to SCROUNGE for an RV camp site
    C. Fly into Palm Springs, rent a car and still do plan A.
    D. Hotel it, sell CC pass, hitch rides snorrrrrrrrre!

hahaha this shit is NUTS. But I love it!! I'm so excited and can't fucking wait.
    The best answer is D.
    There are shuttles and many cars coming and going...you'll be able to hitch a ride once in town
    Just when I think you couldn't possibly be any dumber, you go and do something like this…and totally redeem yourself!
    Quote Originally Posted by gaypalmsprings View Post
    she should get an abortion then go to chella
    Quote Originally Posted by Bougie24 View Post
    You people are disgusting for posting this shit on my thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Neighborhood Creep View Post
    Look up your moms skirt when she is dancing