Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Full Costumes?

Default Re: Full Costumes?

Quote Originally Posted by baily View Post
    Notice how he said, "I applaud you good sir."

Who the Fuck uses that language? What are you a Knight? Were you misplaced here via time travel from your London home where you lived in Dragon time?

English Lesson:

That's cool

Nice job

I like it

....guess that's not "FIGHTING THE SYSTEM" enough for you two time warpers
    Dude you are such a negative nancy. tone down the hostility towards creative fun loving people already.

you still haven't replied to the hot girls in golden, which means you have no argument for that one. Saying sir to someone you respect or admire isn't that crazy or old fashioned, it just shows how you have no manners.

and if someone wants to use language above your standards, it just means they are probably smarter then you or at least have learnt more about language.

It's clear baily is a complete moron. His/her argument is pathetic, weak, and is a reflection of the type of small, ignorant person that should be ignored.

Seriously guys, don't feed the troll.
    When I held that gun in my hand, I felt a surge of power…like God must feel when he’s holding a gun.

Oh man. What a thread.
    1 Coachella before I got sober, 7 since. I support both versions. If you wanna do the sober version, roll with us:
    Click Soberchella 2013 for meeting details
    -------------------------------

Check out Sleeping is Giving in for great mixes and other cool stuff

Notice how he said, "I applaud you good sir."

Who the Fuck uses that language? What are you a Knight? Were you misplaced here via time travel from your London home where you lived in Dragon time?
    sigged

Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    Does that sign say wedding registration? Where was this taken?
    Quote Originally Posted by nathanfairchild View Post
    Has Pitchfork revealed it's top 200 covers by Arcade Fire yet?

Quote Originally Posted by newnostalgia View Post
    and if someone wants to use language above your standards, it just means they are probably smarter then you or at least have learnt more about language.
    Yea, I'm sure "the good sir" has a mansion and is sipping 'high tea'

or maybe he's a doof who plays a lot of D&D...his skin is pale because he hasn't seen the sun and the days he sees it he has on his costume. His mom tells her friends that he's 'going through a phase' even though he still talks to his 'make believe friend' and asks about unicorns being real.

So do these costume people "Fight the System" by NOT dressing on Halloween?

...and the two headed horse costume!!

Sure would be cool to be the back person....if you're a retard..
    You couldn't have made my point ANY BETTER!!! THANK YOU!!! You are SO interested in being seen that you don't care that the back person even see's ANYTHING AT THE SHOW...you are too interested in how many people see you.
    MY GOD IT'S SO EASY WITH YOU NIT WITS! Maybe try no costume.

Cartman says, "You're Lame!!!"
    Last edited by baily; 01-25-2011 at 11:59 AM.
    Just when I think you couldn't possibly be any dumber, you go and do something like this…and totally redeem yourself!
    Quote Originally Posted by gaypalmsprings View Post
    she should get an abortion then go to chella
    Quote Originally Posted by Bougie24 View Post
    You people are disgusting for posting this shit on my thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Neighborhood Creep View Post
    Look up your moms skirt when she is dancing

whatever, if you do it right you do it with a hot looking girl friend and you rest your hands on her ass for the night.

You half quote me and runaway from the golden glazed honeys in question once again.

LOL @ your avatar ^

That was Vegoose Greg. Baily calm down. I am over 60 and seem to be more fun then you. cr****
    Have Another Hit Of Colorado Sunshine

I love seeing how creative people get with their outfits at Coachella, it is a part of the whole experience of going. This is the only fest I've been to which bolsters such enthusiasm for the weird.

Personally I do not dress up in costumes as many of you have offered examples of, but I do dress up every year in fun outfits that would be completely out of place at most other festivals. I do make the most of the camp ground arts + crafts tables too when inspiration hits for a new hair accessory or something.

That said, I am bored with green man and all of the color variations. The first one I saw was late night in camp in '09, and since then I can't go to any sporting or musical event without seeing 2 or 3 in the crowd. At least the Borat nut sling craze has tapered off a little.

[ Coachella '06, '07, '08, '09, '10, '11, '12 (W1), *'14 (W1) ]

Yea, I'm sure "the good sir" has a mansion and is sipping 'high tea'

or maybe he's a doof who plays a lot of D&D...his skin is pale because he hasn't seen the sun and the days he sees it he has on his costume. His mom tells her friends that he's 'going through a phase' even though he still talks to his 'make believe friend' and asks about unicorns being real.

So do these costume people "Fight the System" by NOT dressing on Halloween?

...and the two headed horse costume!!

Sure would be cool to be the back person....if you're a retard..
    You couldn't have made my point ANY BETTER!!! THANK YOU!!! You are SO interested in being seen that you don't care that the back person even see's ANYTHING AT THE SHOW...you are too interested in how many people see you.
    MY GOD IT'S SO EASY WITH YOU NIT WITS! Maybe try no costume.

Cartman says, "You're Lame!!!"
    I don't know what's better, the fact that you guys are getting worked up over this or the fact that Baily is putting so much effort into getting you guys so worked up over this. Either way... continue
    Check out Sleeping is Giving in for great mixes and other cool stuff

i found a guy who will build you a hesei-series era godzilla suit for $5K, if i ever bought one id probably wear it for a half hour before passing out...
    looking to purchase:big brother skateboarding magazine back issues. travis bean tb1000s electric guitars.

All costume people welcome inside

Just when I think you couldn't possibly be any dumber, you go and do something like this…and totally redeem yourself!

All costume people welcome inside

Your creativity knows no bounds.

Quote Originally Posted by Naproxen View Post
    I love seeing how creative people get with their outfits at Coachella, it is a part of the whole experience of going. This is the only fest I've been to which bolsters such enthusiasm for the weird.

Personally I do not dress up in costumes as many of you have offered examples of, but I do dress up every year in fun outfits that would be completely out of place at most other festivals. I do make the most of the camp ground arts + crafts tables too when inspiration hits for a new hair accessory or something.

That said, I am bored with green man and all of the color variations. The first one I saw was late night in camp in '09, and since then I can't go to any sporting or musical event without seeing 2 or 3 in the crowd. At least the Borat nut sling craze has tapered off a little.
    i'm guessing a lot of "superheros" at least for friday (for the aquabats!)
    Quote Originally Posted by elChurro View Post
    Perry lives beneath the polo grounds. A ritual must be performed for his awakening but only after a band/dj/performance art cancellation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mammoth85 View Post
    Perhaps an appropriate conversation starter would have been: "pardon me sir, would you mind taking your finger out of your girlfriends asshole? We're trying to enjoy LCD Soundsystem."

I most likely won't be wearing a costume but I will be looking for those that do. I will at least have a mask with me that I'm going to wear. I give props to all the people that dress up in costumes and crazy outfits. It adds to the experience and makes for some fun conversations with the people you meet or with your friends.
    '10, '11, '12(W1), '13(W1), '14(W1)*

2013:
    Nine Inch Nails 11/09 | RJD2 11/15
    2014:
    Coachella #1 04/11-13

okay, Baily is hilarious but he's not winning any arguments.

a rational/practical reason NOT to wear a costume (aside from heat stroke) is this: it's really fucking annoying to be standing behind a dipshit in an indian head dress and a foam rubber alligator tail who keeps turning around to pose for pictures while you're trying to watch a band play.

Quote Originally Posted by HedNoiZe801 View Post
    I most likely won't be wearing a costume but I will be looking for those that do. I will at least have a mask with me that I'm going to wear. I give props to all the people that dress up in costumes and crazy outfits. It adds to the experience and makes for some fun conversations with the people you meet or with your friends.
    i've had masks confiscated at security, FYI. prepare to sneak it in.
    Perry lives beneath the polo grounds. A ritual must be performed for his awakening but only after a band/dj/performance art cancellation.
    Perhaps an appropriate conversation starter would have been: "pardon me sir, would you mind taking your finger out of your girlfriends asshole? We're trying to enjoy LCD Soundsystem."

Quote Originally Posted by fuck frankie View Post
    okay, Baily is hilarious but he's not winning any arguments.

a rational/practical reason NOT to wear a costume (aside from heat stroke) is this: it's really fucking annoying to be standing behind a dipshit in an indian head dress and a foam rubber alligator tail who keeps turning around to pose for pictures while you're trying to watch a band play.
    find another spot?

green man costume people are pretty fucking dumb lol

step your game up.. shit is old now

He's a troll and wants to make someone upset. Oh well, at least it won't be me
    '10, '11, '12(W1), '13(W1), '14(W1)*

2013:
    Nine Inch Nails 11/09 | RJD2 11/15
    2014:
    Coachella #1 04/11-13

Quote Originally Posted by HedNoiZe801 View Post
    He's a troll and wants to make someone upset. Oh well, at least it won't be me
    me? that was real talk. i brought a guy fawkes mask one year and i was told not allowed. :/

i want to bring this in, but not going to risk losing it:

Arrow Re: Full Costumes?

Quote Originally Posted by Manisha View Post
    i never even thought about it as a way for people to look at you. it just fun to get out of your head for a while and put on a costume, enhance your out of body experience!
    So for you the costume is who you are? I think you may be more messed up than those seeking attention.

Why is it you feel the need to 'get out of your head for awhile'?

For most people one day a year is enough.
    Last edited by baily; 01-25-2011 at 02:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BeeII View Post
    find another spot?
    Yea retard...he should have to move because your fucking retarded head dress is blocking his view. How about some retard wears a suit that goes up 10 feet then spreads out 30 feet to block everyones view...is that retard 'expressing himself' by blocking the view of others?

You guys need to stop thinking the festival is all about YOU and wondering what is the next stupid fucking outfit your going to wear. Problem is you have nothing better to do as you have all day to figure out how stupid you can be.

You want to be the show...notice how you don't wear that shit out with your friends on a typical Friday.

You are attention seeking whores.

Notice how you look to see if people are looking at you. Notice how you talk about how many people took pictures.

You guys are CLOWNS (insert circus music)
    Last edited by baily; 01-25-2011 at 02:51 PM.

For most people one day a year is enough.
    Well we're not most people, we're fun. Now fuck off.

--> Baily
    1L☮e.

English Lesson:

That's cool

That IS cool. Any kid who passed grade school english can tell you that. Dumb fuck.
    Last edited by TheRotten42; 01-25-2011 at 03:05 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by getbetter View Post
    Supre doesnt know since he's usually in the bathroom going away at the glory hole. Noms Nom nom noms oooooo i'm taking a picture of that beast....****snap*** back to yum yums nom nom noms

Yea retard...he should have to move because your fucking retarded head dress is blocking his view. How about some retard wears a suit that goes up 10 feet then spreads out 30 feet to block everyones view...is that retard 'expressing himself' by blocking the view of others?

You guys need to stop thinking the festival is all about YOU and wondering what is the next stupid fucking outfit your going to wear. Problem is you have nothing better to do as you have all day to figure out how stupid you can be.

You want to be the show...notice how you don't wear that shit out with your friends on a typical Friday.

You are attention seeking whores.

Notice how you look to see if people are looking at you. Notice how you talk about how many people took pictures.

You guys are CLOWNS (insert circus music)