Thread: Already bought my Car Camping spot but need a companion parking

Default Already bought my Car Camping spot but need a companion parking

It says that you have to buy the companion spot at the same time you get the car camping, but is there really no way around this? I bought my car camping spot the day they were available to make sure I got one, and now I learned that we need the companion spot as well. If not, would anyone be interested in purchasing both a car camping spot and a companion parking and sell me the companion spot? Any help would be appreciated.

Banned

Default Re: Already bought my Car Camping spot but need a companion parking

from reading the threads since 8am i see that campanion spots are gone

I have a camp spot but I need to get a companion parking spot for my friend who is meeting me there. What do I do?
    When ordering your camping spot you will have an option on Ticketmaster to add an additional companion parking pass (when you select your delivery method). If you miss this you can always contact Ticketmaster and have them add one to your order (if there are any left).
    .................................................. ..............
    She added the phrase "meany head" to my profile.
    I hardly think I'm an attention whore.
    I train birds of prey and am I licensed falconer

Fuuuuu that sucks. Looks like my friends are gonna have to buy their own car camping spots.

Post Re: Already bought my Car Camping spot but need a companion parking

Quote Originally Posted by psychic friend View Post
    I have a camp spot but I need to get a companion parking spot for my friend who is meeting me there. What do I do?
    When ordering your camping spot you will have an option on Ticketmaster to add an additional companion parking pass (when you select your delivery method). If you miss this you can always contact Ticketmaster and have them add one to your order (if there are any left).
    Just so you know, the option to get a companion spot does not appear if you are checking out with multiples items at once. For example, getting a 3-day pass and a car camping spot, nothing comes up. Just an fyi

Quote Originally Posted by seasponge View Post
    It says that you have to buy the companion spot at the same time you get the car camping, but is there really no way around this? I bought my car camping spot the day they were available to make sure I got one, and now I learned that we need the companion spot as well. If not, would anyone be interested in purchasing both a car camping spot and a companion parking and sell me the companion spot? Any help would be appreciated.
    you don't need a car companion ticket unless you have 2 cars of campers fitting into one car camping space. a car camping ticket allows you one 10' x 30' space for your car + tent + whatever. the companion pass is only for an ADDITIONAL car of people who do not/can not/will not be parking their car in the actual car campgrounds.

likewise you NEED a tent camping companion ticket (fucking A these names) if you intend to camp in the tent campgrounds but still need a place to park your car at the festival.
    Quote Originally Posted by thewindowliquor View Post
    No. I push you down. Always.

Quote Originally Posted by psychic friend View Post
    is the same true for layaway?

Cause when you buy the ticket and camping at the same time the website does not give you the option of adding a companion pass.

ok. should be getting fixed. meanwhile you call them back to add companion parking to an order with camping while supplies last

Quote Originally Posted by Vic Viper View Post
    you don't need a car companion ticket unless you have 2 cars of campers fitting into one car camping space. a car camping ticket allows you one 10' x 30' space for your car + tent + whatever. the companion pass is only for an ADDITIONAL car of people who do not/can not/will not be parking their car in the actual car campgrounds.

likewise you NEED a tent camping companion ticket (fucking A these names) if you intend to camp in the tent campgrounds but still need a place to park your car at the festival.
    Not sure what you're trying to say in that last part, but Tent camping spots do come with a parking spot this year. I liked that change but was too slow to take advantage of it by getting a spot.

tent camping comes with one parking spot. you only need a companion tent spot if you have an ADDITIONAL car