Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Perfect Attendance - You've Been to Every Single Day of Every Coachella

Default Perfect Attendance - You've Been to Every Single Day of Every Coachella

Roll call for the hell of it. i know there's a few of you out there.

Judgy McMarco TeamCoachellaHellYeah's Avatar

Default Re: Perfect Attendance - You've Been to Every Single Day of Every Coachella

Boo. I only missed 1999.
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    Reviewers who note the size of the crowd are dumb fucks.
    COACHELLA's: 2001. 2002. 2003. 2004. 2005. 2006. 2007. 2008. 2009. 2010. 2011. 2012. 2013. 2014. 2015.

Cool Re: Perfect Attendance - You've Been to Every Single Day of Every Coachella

i've been to every single day of every coachella. 2001 was my most favorite. ill never forget St. Germain's set at the outdoor theatre that year. probably one of most coolest musical experiences i have been a part of.

Default Re: Perfect Attendance - You've Been to Every Single Day of Every Coachella

I calculate 88%. Missed 1999 and 1 day.
    Whiskey Sour

2 oz blended whiskey
    Juice of 1/2 lemon
    1/2 tsp powdered sugar
    1 cherry
    1/2 slice lemon

Shake blended whiskey, juice of lemon, and powdered sugar with ice and strain into a whiskey sour glass. Decorate with the half-slice of lemon, top with the cherry, and serve.

and that's why they call him D-Nice.

I missed 1999-2003 due to not knowing Coachella existed.
    Quote Originally Posted by JustSteve View Post
    well, for all intensive porpoises it is, will sell out within seconds tomorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by korbinn View Post
    It's jsut dawned on me that I'm overly confident and a extremely ocd perfectionist.
    Quote Originally Posted by kroqken View Post
    I don't give a flying fuck about the Kardashians, I doubt they know who Belle and Sebastian are.

I missed 1999 due to not being able to get anyone to drive over from Tucson with me and being too intimidated to go by myself. Haven't missed a day since.
    Quote Originally Posted by SoulDischarge View Post
    See how wrong you are, Tommy? Randy is agreeing with you.

i skipped a few sundays.

This will be #10...jesus

I almost went to 2004, but the plans fell through. I've been to every day since then, and I also went to 2000. It was weird because I was literally the only person there in 2000. Bowie headlined.
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    I try to be politically pc more than most here: As a dude, anyone who could put a shark up a gals pc body, is pretty creepy, different and interesting. Just saying big time ..... cr****

Quote Originally Posted by Alchemy View Post
    I almost went to 2004, but the plans fell through. I've been to every day since then, and I also went to 2000. It was weird because I was literally the only person there in 2000. Bowie headlined.
    Hand job?

Quote Originally Posted by Alchemy View Post
    Same scenario here.

I made a feature on my site that would keep track of this for members, that would divide the number of years you've attended to the number you've missed, and then rank you based on that percentage. Myself, 6/11 (54%) would put me as a "Coachella Junkie".

*raises hand*

so far 100% and plans are in place for this year...so looks like the run will continue.
    ))<>((

Right here doooood!
    Quote Originally Posted by captncrzy View Post
    Is that written in some sort of underground rat language I'm not familiar with?

2003 was the first I realized it was happening (I guess I was really out of the loop there...). 2004 was the first one I really wanted to go (Radiohead), but I was flat broke! Haven't missed a day since then.
    Upcoming: 04/11/14-04/13/14 - Coachella Weekend One; 04/18/14-04/20/14 - Coachella Weekend Two; 08/19/14 - NIN/Soundgarden (Isleta Amphitheater - Albuquerque, NM)

I've missed a few days: 1999, 2004, day 1 2005, and day 2 2009. Other than that, I've been "there" every day of Coachella's existence.
    LOL! <33
    Quote Originally Posted by Zafocaine View Post
    Great advertising strategy for her vagina though! As if having a vagina weren't all a vagina needed. Now introducing the Lustful Scorned Lover scent, by RSW.

I only missed 1999, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004,2005, 2006...but have been there EVERY SINGLE DAY since!! Ya, this year will be my 5th!!
    Upcoming Shows:
    Kasabian/Bo Ningen: 10/1 @ Metro
    Coachella: 4/10-12 @ Empire Polo Fields

I only missed 1999 but I was stuck in NY! Had I been on the west coast, I definitely would of showed up!
    Coachella 01' - 13' and still counting..... 13th year!!!! Geez, I'm getting old..

I only missed 1999, and that was because of the assaults/rapes at Woodstock a couple of months prior to this show. And I agree with the poster who spoke lovingly of St. Germain - I'm so glad that KCRW was playing them just before the 2001 show but I had no idea how incredible they were going to be live in that setting.

I wish I could have been there every year, but unfortunately I was 14 in 99 and just starting boarding school in Missouri. Graduated in 02, which was the first year I read about it, read about it again in 03, and by December 03 I decided I'm going in 04 no matter what (went by myself that year). Thinking this out loud actually has made me regret it less. I've often thought to myself how the hell did it take me so long to find out about Coachella? I didn't take into account living at a school in Missouri with very limited internet access, and not coming home til June. That would do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ardentbiscuit View Post
    This is the equivalent of musical water boarding.

"The Most Uneducated City in America" of 2008

Quote Originally Posted by mountmccabe View Post
    I missed 1999 due to not being able to get anyone to drive over from Tucson with me and being too intimidated to go by myself. Haven't missed a day since.
    precious
    your ≠ you're

[boarderwoozel3] dying or tim & eric
    [boarderwoozel3] I'll take dying

i really failed at this considering i used to work for the guy who runs it. maybe i was just so overloaded from going to so many shows in that time that i wasn't really concerned with more live music? i don't know. haven't missed one since '04, though.

so, just one person: SDsoldier7.
    Hunting has been part of our society since the first Europeans came over and shot buffalo and Native Americans and whatnot.
    ---
    The Dive Poets

Been to all except '02, '03 & sat. '04. No regrets on '02 & '03 but still bumming on missing radiohead & kraftwerk in '04. I still remember driving out to the glasshouse (from santa monica on a weekday right before rush hour) as soon as I found out (thru the old boards) that 2-day passes sold out online. Missed the last pair by 15 fucking minutes!

Missed '99 and '01... though I can't remember why. Every day since 2002, check.

Quote Originally Posted by york707 View Post
    so, just one person: SDsoldier7.
    Naw, these folks too (right?)

Quote Originally Posted by reverb View Post
    *raises hand*

so far 100% and plans are in place for this year...so looks like the run will continue.
    Quote Originally Posted by blackchango View Post
    Right here doooood!
    and I assumed that Mike was presenting himself as a member of that club as well.

Which would mean 4.
    Quote Originally Posted by SoulDischarge View Post
    See how wrong you are, Tommy? Randy is agreeing with you.

i was presenting myself as such. i'm not sure, but i think Gunz falls into this category.

Quote Originally Posted by mountmccabe View Post
    Naw, these folks too (right?)
    speaking for myself, yup.
    ))<>((

Quote Originally Posted by sonofhal View Post
    I missed 1999-2003 due to not knowing Coachella existed.
    This.

I missed day 2 in 1999, but was there for day 1 and all the other days since.