Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: VIP Area Questions

Default Re: VIP Area Questions

Ok, Ok...it really comes down to if you have the extra $$ or how you value your money for some added perks, then NO QUESTION you should get VIP...why wouldn't you...so your telling me you wouldn't want to go into an air conditioned bathroom and do your business and wash your hands or whatever....or go get a beer/drink without having to wait in a line...or just chill and relax on a couch or the grass in shade with a mister blowing around you...or have your own private entrance and exit with virtually no lineup whatsoever...ya right, who would want that...

it's just a nice that you have a place you can go and relax after battling in the trenches most of the day...if you can't afford it then c'est la vie...i think pretty much anybody that can afford it would buy VIP because i can still go right up to the front of any stage and bash it up like everyone else but i have the added bonus of going to VIP at any time to eat/drink/relax

Peace out

Quote Originally Posted by mach99 View Post
    Ok, Ok...it really comes down to if you have the extra $$ or how you value your money for some added perks, then NO QUESTION you should get VIP...why wouldn't you...so your telling me you wouldn't want to go into an air conditioned bathroom and do your business and wash your hands or whatever....or go get a beer/drink without having to wait in a line...or just chill and relax on a couch or the grass in shade with a mister blowing around you...or have your own private entrance and exit with virtually no lineup whatsoever...ya right, who would want that...

it's just a nice that you have a place you can go and relax after battling in the trenches most of the day...if you can't afford it then c'est la vie...i think pretty much anybody that can afford it would buy VIP because i can still go right up to the front of any stage and bash it up like everyone else but i have the added bonus of going to VIP at any time to eat/drink/relax

Peace out
    You're just as guilty of mental flatulence as that other guy, even though you've made the same judgment I have. no it is not "No Question". It's each individual's decision based on their own set of specific circumstances. Jesus fucking christ it's like teaching the developmentally disabled.

If you got the money to buy VIP...get it.

Who f'n cares!

why some people getting their panties in a bunch over this I'll never know

simmer down
    Just when I think you couldn't possibly be any dumber, you go and do something like this…and totally redeem yourself!
    Quote Originally Posted by gaypalmsprings View Post
    she should get an abortion then go to chella
    Quote Originally Posted by Bougie24 View Post
    You people are disgusting for posting this shit on my thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Neighborhood Creep View Post
    Look up your moms skirt when she is dancing

If you spend to much time enjoying the VIP perks you will most definitely miss out on more musical acts. Those nice couches don't have "vip" viewing for your pleasure(of the music acts).

Quote Originally Posted by baily View Post
    If you got the money to buy VIP...get it.

Who f'n cares!

why some people getting their panties in a bunch over this I'll never know

simmer down
    Exactly. It's a good perk but we are just doing a contrast and comparison here.

Peace out
    There are plenty of people like myself who have more than enough money and still refuse to spend it on a VIP pass. It's completely subjective if you think it's worth it. There are air conditioned bathrooms outside of VIP, and I don't spend more than 3 minutes in a bathroom. I also have no desire to waste my time in a beer garden, so waiting in a lineup for drinks is a moot point. If I want to relax and chill, I'll go back to my campsite. I had backstage passes at Sasquatch last year where I got FREE drinks that I could take anywhere in the festival, FREE food, separate access into the festival, and I could travel behind the stages and get around quicker. That's something I would pay for, but not what Coachella is offering. Thinking that someone who is low maintenance can't afford it is a joke.
    06,11,12,13,14(1+2)

Coachella Junkie malcolmjamalawesome's Avatar

You know, in that other guy's defense, everything everyone says is fucking stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by ruetheday View Post
    I don't fucking care. I don't even know who the hell Dave Wang is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devin the Dude View Post
    you used to be that guy that just Dave Wang's everybody. that guy. he's gone now, and whoever you really are showed up, and that was utter disappointment.

whys no one mentioning the better view of stage without crazy people pushing and shoving you?

well, take a guess?

Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    You're just as guilty of mental flatulence as that other guy, even though you've made the same judgment I have. no it is not "No Question". It's each individual's decision based on their own set of specific circumstances. Jesus fucking christ it's like teaching the developmentally disabled.
    Would you talk shit on some ones individual decision on liking a band even if you thought it should be "no question" that they should even like this band in the first place?
    you are soooooooo good lookin

i think people just need to read what people say as simply the opinion of the person writing it, not an across the board hard fact that applies to everyone. someone may love vip for their particular reasons and others hate it. someone may love a band we hate. or hate a band we love.

i get emails from people asking me "what is the best airport to fly into". i can't answer that for you. is your "Best" the cheapest or does price not matter? is your "Best" the closest or does distance not matter? are you able to rent a car? they never include all the other information that might help me guess what their definition of best is. But i never reply with just what I think is best. What I think is best is what is best for me.
    .................................................. ..............
    She added the phrase "meany head" to my profile.
    I hardly think I'm an attention whore.
    I train birds of prey and am I licensed falconer

Coachella Junkie Drinkey McDrinkerstein's Avatar

"in my opinion" If you really had "more than enough money" wouldn't you just be in France touring wineries with prostitutes instead of going to a stupid music festival
    last.fm
    12/4/14 - Angel Olsen @ El Rey // 12/10/14 - Tune-Yards/Cibo Matto @ Wiltern

I import the French prostitutes to the festival and have them each bring a few bottles of local wine.

so your telling me you wouldn't want to go into an air conditioned bathroom and do your business and wash your hands or whatever....

Peace out
    I can wash my hands without VIP...and I do my business.

Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    "in my opinion" If you really had "more than enough money" wouldn't you just be in France touring wineries with prostitutes instead of going to a stupid music festival
    I happen to enjoy stupid music festivals. I would rather spend the money to do both weekends than do VIP for one. That and I was in France in September. Sadly my girlfriend wasn't keen on bringing a prostitute with us. I think I need a new girlfriend.
    Last edited by Shaxspear; 02-07-2014 at 01:26 AM.
    06,11,12,13,14(1+2)

French Prostitutes are overrated. The wine is spectacular, but for Prostitutes my money is on Eastern Europe or the Dominican Republic and luckily my girlfriend appreciates a good whore.
    Last edited by sinclair; 02-07-2014 at 08:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by psychic friend View Post
    i think people just need to read what people say as simply the opinion of the person writing it, not an across the board hard fact that applies to everyone. someone may love vip for their particular reasons and others hate it. someone may love a band we hate. or hate a band we love.

i get emails from people asking me "what is the best airport to fly into". i can't answer that for you. is your "Best" the cheapest or does price not matter? is your "Best" the closest or does distance not matter? are you able to rent a car? they never include all the other information that might help me guess what their definition of best is. But i never reply with just what I think is best. What I think is best is what is best for me.
    LOL facts don't matter. Sorry.

Why is this still a thread? -_-
    Quote Originally Posted by alpha_q_up View Post
    a cunt punt is always the best solution to cure someone of their bitchassness
    Quote Originally Posted by algunz View Post
    Gay is the answer to everything.

People like to argue, and when music gets boring they like to argue about banal things like money and status.
    Particularly how those things arent important (till they have them and then they arent such a big deal and they dont understand why people insist on arguing about them)

How tough is security in VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by unknown View Post
    I'm going with get high.

as easy as your mom

VIP = Very Increased Price

They need to get a better VIP viewing area for the Sahara tent if possible. Maybe a side stage VIP area for the Yuma this year? i DOUBT IT, but would be cool.

Real VIPs get those areas.

Quote Originally Posted by JustSteve View Post
    Real VIPs get those areas.
    Don't confuse a side stage/viewing area with backstage. I've been to plenty of festivals where the VIPs will have side viewing...NOT BACK STAGE. its pretty a pretty reasonable suggestion that most likely won't ever ever ever ever ever get implemented. No big deal, I'm just a regular dick face jerk off not happy with how golden voice rapes its costumers of having fun, drinking free beer, having no security, etc, etc.

What. . . ?

Quote Originally Posted by M0D3Z View Post
    What. . . ?
    WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?

NO WHAT IS WrONG WITH YOU
    you are soooooooo good lookin

Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    I'm actually doing wineries in the south of France pre-Coachella (sans prostitutes).

No festivals in Australia come close to Coachella which is why we continually come back to this stupid music festival!
    Dec: DJ Jazzy Jeff & Skillz, The Roots, Jack Johnson
    Jan: Field Day, Wolf + Lamb, Soul Clap, Medlar, Jacques Renault, Avicii
    Feb: St Jerome's Laneway Festival
    Apr: Coachella Arts & Music Festival
    Jul: Peanut Butter Wolf, Mako
    Sep: Kanye West, Listen Out Festival

Troll city up in here.