Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: VIP Area Questions

Default Re: VIP Area Questions

I just looked at the back of 2013 booklet and saw there is a walkpath for vip entrance. So question answered as long as it is the same this year. I don't want to spend a lot of time getting in-last year was terrible! But I also wanted to ride the shuttle!

VIP passes IMO are not worth the extra money. You really don't get anything special from it to warrant the extra cash.
    IMO it's an ego thing, 'hey I have vip passes'
    I've had artist passes for a few years...those were cool...but good luck getting your hands on those anymore.
    Last edited by baily; 01-28-2014 at 09:37 AM.
    Just when I think you couldn't possibly be any dumber, you go and do something like this…and totally redeem yourself!
    Quote Originally Posted by gaypalmsprings View Post
    she should get an abortion then go to chella
    Quote Originally Posted by Bougie24 View Post
    You people are disgusting for posting this shit on my thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Neighborhood Creep View Post
    Look up your moms skirt when she is dancing

Great video...very accurate

So, there isn't much to it.

What's the big fuss?

Hey tom, we're you able to cut the line into the Yuma last year with your VIP?

Quote Originally Posted by patsfan5454 View Post
    This would be bad ass.

The video showed the one extra spot you get.....the couch area....
    chica wow
    Just when I think you couldn't possibly be any dumber, you go and do something like this…and totally redeem yourself!
    Quote Originally Posted by gaypalmsprings View Post
    she should get an abortion then go to chella
    Quote Originally Posted by Bougie24 View Post
    You people are disgusting for posting this shit on my thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Neighborhood Creep View Post
    Look up your moms skirt when she is dancing

The Yuma needs a fastpass setup.
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Arcade FIre are a bunch of dicks, Deadmau5 is a dick, bands are dicks, David Bowie sucks dicks, Daft Punk is two human buttholes with semen for brains (that was loaded into a butthole from a dick that grew out of their moms), we're all dicks that fucked our moms assholes, God is going to put a giant dick down and fuck our mouths

I was able to cut the line with my Guest pass for Four Tet (?), and the line at the door was about 200 long to get in there. They weren't fast passing VIP's.
    Quote Originally Posted by M Sparks View Post
    It's all riding on this. You've got big dreams to ride to the top of the Flash Mob world. Well internet fame costs. And right now is when you start paying for it...in sweat.
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    hey. get your own colonoscopy thread, bitch.

I found the back door to the Yuma and just kept walking in and out no problem. It was labeled "TIXE". Must of been a code word or something...

Ha.

Thanks.

can't tell if serious
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

can't tell if serious
    Totally serious, I wasn't sure if the music in the Yuma interests you, I just saw that you regularly do VIP and would rather ask you as oppose to someone else guessing and telling me what they think, thanks!

Ha! Seeing Tom last a whole set in the Yuma tent has more value than any VIP ticket...

For anyone going to Coachella with a girlfriend, I can't recommend VIP enough. I've been to Coachella twice - General Admission in 2004 (without girlfriend), and VIP in 2013 (with girlfriend). The best aspects of VIP are:

1. Entering the festival. While I'm not a celebrity, you're basically treated like one when you enter. In other words, the security is chill and the line is short (or nonexistent). This is almost worth the price right here.

2. The Rose Garden. There were a few times throughout last year's festival where my girlfriend and I needed to just lay down. You know how it gets...it's hot out there. With GA, shade is hard to come by. You're lucky if you can find a piece of shade created by a nearby garbage can (and you're lucky to find even that). With VIP, there's a rose garden right next to the Sahara tent. We were able to lay in the grass by ourselves, uninterrupted, for an hour. I think it was probably my girlfriend's favorite part of the whole festival.

3. Escape from the Insanity. As the day turns to night, Coachella tends to get wild. The well kept polo field turns into a giant wasteland of plastic bottles and cups. People get drunk and more aggressive. Being able to bail out of that scene when you need to is pretty huge.

So there you go. Yeah, the VIP tickets are expensive...but if you're going to Coachella with your girl, VIP is the only way to go.

I've sat in the last seat in 1st class, left my bag on the floor, and had the flight attendant say "pardon me sir, can I put that up top for you, and would you like something to drink before we take off"
    I've sat in the 1st seat in coach, left my bag on the floor, and had the flight attendant snarl and say "all bags MUST go in the overhead and be out of the isle before we take off *asshole (she didnt say asshole, but she really didnt have to)"
    VIP isnt much different. Its a softer, gentler experience, and when you are a bit older or have a girlfriend whose over squatting in the dirt, you really dont have any other choice. At some point in your life, comfort is worth the investment.

As a single guy you would never give a shit and would think "boy look at those old assholes paying twice as much, when they could be down here, piled together infront of the stage" and then... someday... you become that old asshole.

For any female going to Coachella with a boyfriend, I cannot recommend VIP enough.

1. Entering the festival. Make sure you tell him to wear his dapperest of dapper deep V-neck shirts for the initial entry, and make sure he's got his shades on. Men in VIP might be of just an average penile length, but are treated as though their penis is the single most important penis ever to grace the polo fields. The security is chill, so he won't have to go through the embarrassing ritual of hiding drugs between his buttcheeks or nutsack. Security barely checks you when you enter -- so feel free to give his dick a tug, just to remind him how special and worthy of VIP he is.

2. The Rose Garden. There will be a few times during the festival that your boyfriend might tire of secretly trying to check out the female GA ticket holders, and the overall physique of the female VIP attendees is phenomenal. There is also shade here, which after hours of fist pumping in the sun, will help to cool off his broad man shoulders. He might look tough all the time ladies, but remember, this is a VACATION. Let his man muscles relax for a few.

3. Escape from Insanity. As day turns into night, the sun sets, diminishing the natural light that has heretofore let everyone around him at the stages notice that he has a VIP wristband. It can be a time scary for him, knowing that not everyone around him knows he's a VIP. Bailing out of the sea of plebians and retreating back into the VIP areas -- where everyone KNOWS how huge he is, is huge.

So there you go. VIP tickets are expensive, sure....but if you're going with your man, it's the only way to go.

8/30: Peaking Lights @ The Chapel
    9/3: Bear in Heaven @ The Independent
    9/11: Tomas Barfod @ The Rickshaw Stop
    9/12: Shifted @ Mercer
    9/24 - 28: Decibel Festival
    10/3-5: Hardly Strictly Bluegrass Festival
    10/4: Ought @ BoH
    10/5: The War on Drugs, Cass McCombs @ The Fillmore
    10/18-19: Treasure Island Music Festival

VIP, a misused acronym at Coachella.

In Which the Proletariat Instructs the Bourgeoisie On What It Means to Be a Very Important Person
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

Totally serious, I wasn't sure if the music in the Yuma interests you, I just saw that you regularly do VIP and would rather ask you as oppose to someone else guessing and telling me what they think, thanks!
    OK. I made no attempt to enter the Yuma last year. My understanding is there is no special entrance for those holding a VIP wristband.

In Which the Proletariat Instructs the Bourgeoisie On What It Means to Be a Very Important Person
    Ah yes...The IWPIBOWIMBVIP.

Anyone remember the days when you couldn't click to join a tent full of booze, watch jared leto eat, and the steal a glance at Lilo's twat??

Oh the aughts...

Quote Originally Posted by muzzfuzz View Post
    For anyone going to Coachella with a girlfriend, I can't recommend VIP enough. I've been to Coachella twice - General Admission in 2004 (without girlfriend), and VIP in 2013 (with girlfriend). The best aspects of VIP are:

1. Entering the festival. While I'm not a celebrity, you're basically treated like one when you enter. In other words, the security is chill and the line is short (or nonexistent). This is almost worth the price right here.

2. The Rose Garden. There were a few times throughout last year's festival where my girlfriend and I needed to just lay down. You know how it gets...it's hot out there. With GA, shade is hard to come by. You're lucky if you can find a piece of shade created by a nearby garbage can (and you're lucky to find even that). With VIP, there's a rose garden right next to the Sahara tent. We were able to lay in the grass by ourselves, uninterrupted, for an hour. I think it was probably my girlfriend's favorite part of the whole festival.

3. Escape from the Insanity. As the day turns to night, Coachella tends to get wild. The well kept polo field turns into a giant wasteland of plastic bottles and cups. People get drunk and more aggressive. Being able to bail out of that scene when you need to is pretty huge.

So there you go. Yeah, the VIP tickets are expensive...but if you're going to Coachella with your girl, VIP is the only way to go.
    Or you can just save yourself the money and find yourself a girlfriend who isn't a boring, stuck up priss.
    06,11,12,13,14(1+2)

lol, his girlfriend is a pussy.

You can enjoy the GA scene while sitting down/ laying down. There are shades there without spending double.

LOL. It ain't worth that price. Sorry.

I've been going to Coachella for 10 years and I've never once squatted in the dirt. They have flushing toilets in the venue.

Although, I did pee through a chain link fence once while rskapat guarded me.
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Arcade FIre are a bunch of dicks, Deadmau5 is a dick, bands are dicks, David Bowie sucks dicks, Daft Punk is two human buttholes with semen for brains (that was loaded into a butthole from a dick that grew out of their moms), we're all dicks that fucked our moms assholes, God is going to put a giant dick down and fuck our mouths

Quote Originally Posted by sinclair View Post
    I've sat in the last seat in 1st class, left my bag on the floor, and had the flight attendant say "pardon me sir, can I put that up top for you, and would you like something to drink before we take off"
    I've sat in the 1st seat in coach, left my bag on the floor, and had the flight attendant snarl and say "all bags MUST go in the overhead and be out of the isle before we take off *asshole (she didnt say asshole, but she really didnt have to)"
    VIP isnt much different. Its a softer, gentler experience, and when you are a bit older or have a girlfriend whose over squatting in the dirt, you really dont have any other choice. At some point in your life, comfort is worth the investment.

As a single guy you would never give a shit and would think "boy look at those old assholes paying twice as much, when they could be down here, piled together infront of the stage" and then... someday... you become that old asshole.

Yeah... NO cause it does NOT MAKE SENSE.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron808 View Post
    LOL. It ain't worth that price. Sorry.
    It's worth the price to me. Why do you fucking retards think that just because you make a different personal judgment based on a different set of facts, it's a universal truth?

And why do you keep on insisting the same? It's a counter balance if you have not noticed.

Wow. Name calling. You are such a well respected troll here.

No, you illogical piece of shit. It is not a counterbalance. I am saying each person can draw their own judgments based on their own needs and financial situation. You are saying "LOL. It ain't worth that price. Sorry." Those are not two sides of the same coin. Now go fuck yourself before I do it for you.