Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: THE CAMPING EQUIPMENT DEALS THREAD!

Default Re: THE CAMPING EQUIPMENT DEALS THREAD!

Quote Originally Posted by BKBroiler View Post
    $35 OFF STRIPPPER POLES AT AMAZON
    Trinity Vibes The Trinity Dance Pole

ONLY $97, GREAT REVIEWS, PERFECT FOR CAR (TRUCK) CAMPING, HEAVY DUTY STEEL CONSTRUCTION, COTTON CANDY PINK FINISH

OMG Someone has to get this and then I can bring my budlight and KMK jersey to kick it with you guys

Official Brochella Gear!
    COACHELLA 2014

DAFT PUNK,... Ronald Jenkees! Outkast!! Prodigy! Faithless! Underworld! London Elektricity! (live set) Future Sound of London! DJ Yoda (DVJ Set!) Dillinja and Lemon D w/ the Valve Soundsystem, Ed Solo & Deekline! Dizzee Rascal!

So since it's "Propane" burners only

here ya go

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/produ...ndingMethod=rr

$18 propane stove from Walmart, free site-to-store shipping

or like $22 from Amazon w/ free $25 free super saver shipping

http://www.amazon.com/Century-4264-M...369082&sr=1-28

and then

http://www.shopnutsandbolts.com/16-4..._store=default

propane bottles are only a few bucks, same deal.
    COACHELLA 2014

DAFT PUNK,... Ronald Jenkees! Outkast!! Prodigy! Faithless! Underworld! London Elektricity! (live set) Future Sound of London! DJ Yoda (DVJ Set!) Dillinja and Lemon D w/ the Valve Soundsystem, Ed Solo & Deekline! Dizzee Rascal!

Quote Originally Posted by moxie990 View Post
    hahahahaaha ... that is awesome! Though I feel like it's more of a thing that people would bring to camp at a Nascar race, haha.
    LOL, I like the "all American whopper" in the "customers who bought this item also pruchased these items" section
    I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched moonbeams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time... like tears in the rain...

Here's a decent tent for the thrifty shopper (used) but be careful you may go hungry at the seller has misplaced the "steaks" that came with it, lol.
    http://anchorage.craigslist.org/spo/2199478857.html
    I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched moonbeams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time... like tears in the rain...

Quote Originally Posted by BKBroiler View Post
    $35 OFF STRIPPPER POLES AT AMAZON
    Trinity Vibes The Trinity Dance Pole

ONLY $97, GREAT REVIEWS, PERFECT FOR CAR (TRUCK) CAMPING, HEAVY DUTY STEEL CONSTRUCTION, COTTON CANDY PINK FINISH

If Lotus goes this year. Someone install one at her campsite.
    When I held that gun in my hand, I felt a surge of power…like God must feel when he’s holding a gun.

Quote Originally Posted by Inthecolumbiagorge View Post

Rechargeable Portable Air Cooler and Mister
    $59.99 at Cabelas.com

* AC and 12-ft. 12V car adapter included
    * Powerful fan and evaporative mist
    * Works with most water bottles
    * Ice tray included

The Portable Air Cooler and Mister is a 3-in-1 cooling system that's perfect for camping, picnics and outdoor activities. The ice cold breeze lowers the air temperature, while the powerful mist and fan combine to provide instant cooling relief. The unit runs using the supplied 12-ft. 12V car or AC adapters, or if no power is available, it can be run on eight D batteries (not included). This personal air cooler and mister offers the ultimate in portable cooling. The misting unit fits most screw-cap water bottles.

Depending on the temperatures this year us northern folk might be made more comfortable with one of these.

Read the reviews on these are they are very mixed. Either say they're great for a very small area, or basically that they're defective. I feel like calling amazon and telling them since they've had so many defective reviews, that I should be able to return it for free if it breaks down.

I had an O2 mister bottle and the same thing happened to that. All of the sudden, it just stopped misting for no apparent reason. I thought it might be hard water buildup, but it seems to just be a mechanical problem with all of their misting products.

O2 cool also makes a portable air conditioner for not much more money, but apparently it requires quite a bit of ice.
    http://www.amazon.com/O2Cool-1086-Pe.../dp/B000VN6IKW

I'm going to harbor freight this weekend... but check this out

http://www.harborfreight.com/solar-p...ump-66093.html

I'm gonna try and find a way to adapt this from a fountain setting and connect this to a jug of water and creating my own mister... we'll see what happens...

reading some forums and I guess some people we're trying to use various water pump set ups for like a bike mister and some guy was gonna try and use something like this for hydroponics hahaha
    COACHELLA 2014

Holy sh**

I could get a kiddy pool, and put that pump on top of it then connect it to a hose for a mister at my camp.
    COACHELLA 2014

Battery powered Mister - not cheap but amazing - we have one and use it all the time during the summer.

http://www.canopycool.com/

We will bring ours and about 20 gallons of water just for relaxing. There is nothing better than sitting inside the canopy with this thing running when it's blazing hot out.
    Just when I think you couldn't possibly be any dumber, you go and do something like this…and totally redeem yourself!
    Quote Originally Posted by gaypalmsprings View Post
    she should get an abortion then go to chella
    Quote Originally Posted by Bougie24 View Post
    You people are disgusting for posting this shit on my thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Neighborhood Creep View Post
    Look up your moms skirt when she is dancing

cover your tent with these

keeping one over your cooler might not be a bad idea either.

Quote Originally Posted by baily View Post
    Battery powered Mister - not cheap but amazing - we have one and use it all the time during the summer.

We will bring ours and about 20 gallons of water just for relaxing. There is nothing better than sitting inside the canopy with this thing running when it's blazing hot out.
    You can make one of those, you get a pump, this is a battery powered pump, and you get a body of water, connect the pump, then have a house where it leads and you can get basic tubing to make the mister.

I'm looking at my options, gotta go to harbor freight to see what kind of pumps they have.
    COACHELLA 2014

http://cgi.ebay.com/Fishermans-Habit...-/110647268703

you can buy that on ebay or I just bought one at Harbor Freight for 10 bucks.

they are also having a 10x10 canopy on sale for 60 bucks in march during there parking lot sale.
    COACHELLA 2014

Quote Originally Posted by Dustin da DnB Soulja View Post
    I used something similar last year and it was a godsend; I used to to boil water for coffee (I used a French Press), to make scrambled eggs for breakfast, and to cook lunch before heading out. Definitely recommend it (or something similar), as it will save you a lot of money on food/drink.
    Quote Originally Posted by roberto73 View Post
    I'd contribute to this discussion but I'm still busy reminiscing about the halcyon days of punk. You know, the mid-90s.

I'm going to harbor freight this weekend... but check this out

http://www.harborfreight.com/solar-p...ump-66093.html

I'm gonna try and find a way to adapt this from a fountain setting and connect this to a jug of water and creating my own mister... we'll see what happens...

reading some forums and I guess some people we're trying to use various water pump set ups for like a bike mister and some guy was gonna try and use something like this for hydroponics hahaha

when you figure it out, tell me!

Also, these portable air conditioners are pricey but people seem to like them.

http://www.amazon.com/Small-Fan-Mini...=35ND2FJCAGO8G

We are going to make one our selves! Thanks so much for posting this:-) There is a video on the page showing how they did it and it is really easy! Coolness for Coachella...Wahooooo!

Quote Originally Posted by fear_the_tree View Post
    when you figure it out, tell me!

Also, these portable air conditioners are pricey but people seem to like them.

http://www.amazon.com/Small-Fan-Mini...=35ND2FJCAGO8G
    totally will, going to try and use

http://www.harborfreight.com/190-gph...ump-41287.html

going to put that pump at the bottom of the bucket, run it to a garden hose adapter

then i'm going to connect it up to
    http://www.amazon.com/Orbit-20066-Po...pr_product_top

should work, will keep everyone posted.

Quote Originally Posted by Inthecolumbiagorge View Post
    We are going to make one our selves! Thanks so much for posting this:-) There is a video on the page showing how they did it and it is really easy! Coolness for Coachella...Wahooooo!
    how are you going to do it? use a 45psi water pump? Those are bit more expensive, and they only push like 1GPM or so. The submersible pump I posted had a much higher GPH.
    COACHELLA 2014

I made one using a new bug sprayer...the one gallon pump...they work well.
    Prob u may have with that version is the output is so strong the seals are going to want to blow. I'd be surprised if they stayed on...my guess is the whole thing is going to pop at one of the ends rather quick then it won't work.
    If anyone is interested in buying my hand pump one let me know.
    Takes one gallon and you hand pump it 10-15 times and it'll run for 25 minutes...then pump again. Water will last about an 2 hours.
    You have to be real careful not to over pump it or the seals will blow.
    Just when I think you couldn't possibly be any dumber, you go and do something like this…and totally redeem yourself!
    Quote Originally Posted by gaypalmsprings View Post
    she should get an abortion then go to chella
    Quote Originally Posted by Bougie24 View Post
    You people are disgusting for posting this shit on my thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Neighborhood Creep View Post
    Look up your moms skirt when she is dancing

I made one using a new bug sprayer...the one gallon pump...they work well.
    Prob u may have with that version is the output is so strong the seals are going to want to blow. I'd be surprised if they stayed on...my guess is the whole thing is going to pop at one of the ends rather quick then it won't work.
    If anyone is interested in buying my hand pump one let me know.
    Takes one gallon and you hand pump it 10-15 times and it'll run for 25 minutes...then pump again. Water will last about an 2 hours.
    You have to be real careful not to over pump it or the seals will blow.
    I was looking at the sprayer bottles they have at Harbor Freight and saw that they can push out 45psi...

http://www.harborfreight.com/2-gallo...yer-95690.html

so I can use that, take out the wand, then place in a hose adapter and then connect it to the mister hose. Thanks!
    COACHELLA 2014

Smile Re: THE CAMPING EQUIPMENT DEALS THREAD!

Thanks for posting some other deals while I have been on a hiatus.

I found a really great-reviewed 3person tent!

Also, a power converter for you ingenious enthusiasts out there!
    Quote Originally Posted by fatbastard View Post
    Don't ever use Paul's name again in a posting. YOU GOT THAT YOU STUPID MOTHERFUCKER? Paul was making his bones in the business back when you were just cum in your mother's ear.

For anyone with a Costco membership remember the return policy! You can purchase any camping supplies you need, keep the receipt, and after Coachella is over return the product in any condition for a full refund! It's like renting only way better! This is what I did last year with my sleeping bag and tent and I'm planning on doing it again this year too!

^I work retail..... We talk major shit on people like you, just so you know.

I grabbed some mini solar stake lights from my local Target today, they were on sale for $2.10 each. Not sure how much light they'll put off, but I did get a few of them, hopefully they'll add a little sparkle to our camp.

Quote Originally Posted by MusicIsMyBoyfriend View Post
    I grabbed some mini solar stake lights from my local Target today, they were on sale for $2.10 each. Not sure how much light they'll put off, but I did get a few of them, hopefully they'll add a little sparkle to our camp.
    Niiiice, I've been looking for those on the cheap but no such luck at my Target, Arg!
    14 in a row = 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012a, 2012b, 2013a, 2013b, 2014a, 2014b

Quote Originally Posted by gifzilla View Post
    For anyone with a Costco membership remember the return policy! You can purchase any camping supplies you need, keep the receipt, and after Coachella is over return the product in any condition for a full refund! It's like renting only way better! This is what I did last year with my sleeping bag and tent and I'm planning on doing it again this year too!
    Douche.

Quote Originally Posted by Fourthisto View Post
    Niiiice, I've been looking for those on the cheap but no such luck at my Target, Arg!
    http://www.homedepot.com/webapp/wcs/...cStoreNum=6644

I'm sure you can just swoop by the store to save on shipping.
    COACHELLA 2014

http://www.homedepot.com/webapp/wcs/...cStoreNum=6644

I'm sure you can just swoop by the store to save on shipping.
    That's a lot better price than what I've found locally... the fact that this is "online only" makes me wonder, but I'll try tonight anyways. Thanks for your help. You're the most helpful person with a "SLEEP WHEN YOUR DEAD CAR IS IN THE JUNKYARD" tattoo that I know.
    14 in a row = 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012a, 2012b, 2013a, 2013b, 2014a, 2014b

Quote Originally Posted by Fourthisto View Post
    That's a lot better price than what I've found locally... the fact that this is "online only" makes me wonder, but I'll try tonight anyways. Thanks for your help. You're the most helpful person with a "SLEEP WHEN YOUR DEAD CAR IS IN THE JUNKYARD" tattoo that I know.
    Haha I feel so honored, cause that tattoo is the 2nd most common tattoo other than a tribal trampstamp!

Print out the page, go to home depot and home depot has a great price matching system, so make them price match themselves.
    COACHELLA 2014

^I work retail..... We talk major shit on people like you, just so you know.
    I work at Costco and I know it's a bullshit ass job! Get real dude your company don't give a FUCK about you! Gotta get em back however you can

Quote Originally Posted by gifzilla View Post
    I work at Costco and I know it's a bullshit ass job! Get real dude your company don't give a FUCK about you! Gotta get em back however you can
    do you get a discount on stuff?
    COACHELLA 2014

Quote Originally Posted by Robin View Post
    Amazon has Charmin ones for .97cents for a pack.
    COACHELLA 2014