Page 30 of 34 FirstFirst ... 25262728293031323334 LastLast

Thread: THE CAMPING EQUIPMENT DEALS THREAD!

Default Re: THE CAMPING EQUIPMENT DEALS THREAD!

Quote Originally Posted by Dustin da DnB Soulja View Post
    The best places for small propane tanks is Walmart they have them 2 for $5.98 or so.
    Including the Walmart Supercenter in Indio? Any danger of them selling out on the Thursday of?
    Why ______________________ ?

Quote Originally Posted by Coachella FAQ;
    Because.
    2014 Coachella FF Team = White Welkers

Quote Originally Posted by ManImCool View Post
    Including the Walmart Supercenter in Indio? Any danger of them selling out on the Thursday of?
    http://www.walmart.com/ip/Worthingto...r-2pk/17012846

Yes it is likely they will sell out I always suggest buying at a walmart well outside of Indio, for suggestions on where to buy and other things to buy http://www.walmart.com/ip/Worthingto...r-2pk/17012846
    COACHELLA 2014

DAFT PUNK,... Ronald Jenkees! Outkast!! Prodigy! Faithless! Underworld! London Elektricity! (live set) Future Sound of London! DJ Yoda (DVJ Set!) Dillinja and Lemon D w/ the Valve Soundsystem, Ed Solo & Deekline! Dizzee Rascal!

Just buy it up here, dude. I've always drove down with the tanks in my car with no explosions, yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Robin View Post
    Just buy it up here, dude. I've always drove down with the tanks in my car with no explosions, yet.
    LOL that is why he is afraid to buy it ahead of time?!?!

Propane is the most stable of gases I've used it a lot through the years camping, going from high to low pressure (mountains to sea level) and visa versa I've had propane sit in the sun for months on end, it's really unlikely for it to explode.
    COACHELLA 2014

DAFT PUNK,... Ronald Jenkees! Outkast!! Prodigy! Faithless! Underworld! London Elektricity! (live set) Future Sound of London! DJ Yoda (DVJ Set!) Dillinja and Lemon D w/ the Valve Soundsystem, Ed Solo & Deekline! Dizzee Rascal!

No I'm not afraid of propane or anything. It's just that on my list of things to purchase/pack, and after a couple weeks and many trips to several stores, I have about 50 out of 65 things purchased/in possession. The remaining ten items or so can mostly be gotten at that Walmart (including propane) and since I'm kinda exhausted from all this prepurchasing, I was hoping to just make one final mega purchase on Thursday at that Walmart and get the final remaining items, rather than do a few more scattered shopping trips here and there over the next week and a half.

But if propane is in danger of running out on that Thursday, looks like I have at least one more trip to the store to make up here in the bay area.

Because.

No I'm not afraid of propane or anything. It's just that on my list of things to purchase/pack, and after a couple weeks and many trips to several stores, I have about 50 out of 65 things purchased/in possession. The remaining ten items or so can mostly be gotten at that Walmart (including propane) and since I'm kinda exhausted from all this prepurchasing, I was hoping to just make one final purchase on Thursday at that Walmart, rather than do a few more scattered shopping trips here and there over the next week and a half.
    I wouldn't risk it too unpredictable of what is available and what is sold out at that Walmart
    COACHELLA 2014

But if propane is in danger of running out on that Thursday, looks like I have at least one more trip to the store to make up here in the bay area.
    Just don't go to the Walmart on Story in SJ.

Welp finally caved and bought the Coleman 10x10 Canopy off walmart.com

Good for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Because fucking millenials that's what

My local Costco has this right now for $220, looks like a pretty great deal if you need something for 2 campsites

Quote Originally Posted by enginedown View Post
    My local Costco has this right now for $220, looks like a pretty great deal if you need something for 2 campsites

I saw this and thought about it, but it looks like it will be hard to put together. Does anyone know?

Quote Originally Posted by menikmati View Post
    Welp finally caved and bought the Coleman 10x10 Canopy off walmart.com
    Hahaa it's only been what, 9 years?

My EZ UP shade structure came from Amazon today. Seems like a fair deal because I'm splitting it with several other people in my group.

BIG 5 is having a 2 day sale apr. 3rd and 4th!
    The EZ Up 10 x 10 Sprint Canopy is on sale for $54 with the following coupon:
    http://www.big5sportinggoods.com/content/1217/coupon-2-day-sale-coupon.html?imm_cid=08-AW&imm_mid=twodaysale&imm_kwd=big%205

Quote Originally Posted by xhogwartsdropout View Post
    BIG 5 is having a 2 day sale apr. 3rd and 4th!
    The EZ Up 10 x 10 Sprint Canopy is on sale for $54 with the following coupon:
    http://www.big5sportinggoods.com/content/1217/coupon-2-day-sale-coupon.html?imm_cid=08-AW&imm_mid=twodaysale&imm_kwd=big%205
    Nice! The sleeping bag for $15 and queen air matress for $33 look like good deals. The ez-up is slant leg, so not a true 10x10, but damn cheap

Quote Originally Posted by Courtney View Post
    Hahaa it's only been what, 9 years?
    Well I've been sorta lucky that in the last few years that I've camped, other members (big shout out and love to the Clares, John, Msparks, etc) have all brought canopies/extra shade structures to use/sit under. And the years before that was the non-car camping years where your spots were smaller and shade structures (unless in large groups) were pretty much out of the question. This years though, I'm in a semi-big group for weekend 1 (so they will most of the stuff), but weekend two it's just my friend and I in her car...and she has never camped since 2004, so it's sorta on me to make the best camping experience possible. And I'm freaking out making sure I have everything we'll possibly need...really putting my 8 years of Coachella camping experience to work.

Your "friend"... eh? OOOHooohhooohohooohooOOOHHoooOOOOOO.

Honestly, it is a friend...nothing else...long story, but yeah no, not what you're thinking....

Quote Originally Posted by enginedown View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Visapet View Post
    I saw this and thought about it, but it looks like it will be hard to put together. Does anyone know?
    YES. We had one of these last year at our large groups camp site and it survived the crazy weather. My friend who brought it has taken it to 2 Burning Man's as well so the thing is very durable. Only downside is that you need a few people to put it up or take it down, and its heavy/cumbersome to transport and store after the festival. pic below. This this would be ideal to cover half your car & tent....

Attachment 10272
    UNDERWORLD - 2015 - THE PRODIGY

Like fo free?

Yeah selling shit right by the camping entrance...that's gonna go over really well....

Fuck your misters!
    "I hate you. I hate you. I don’t even know you, and I hate your guts. I hope all the bad things in life happen to you and nobody else but you." -Silky Johnston

you can't get within a mile of coachella without a wristband.
    last.fm | facebook | twitter | tumblr
    2006 • 2007 • 2008 • 2009 • 2010 • 2011
    • 2012 • 2013 • 2014
    8/5 Arcade Fire (Sleep Train Amphitheater) • 10/3-5 Austin City Limits •

that's about a mile away from the entrance to camping.
    last.fm | facebook | twitter | tumblr
    2006 • 2007 • 2008 • 2009 • 2010 • 2011
    • 2012 • 2013 • 2014
    8/5 Arcade Fire (Sleep Train Amphitheater) • 10/3-5 Austin City Limits •

Quote Originally Posted by Coregear View Post
    My niece told me about the show and that you might be able to use these. On Thursday, 4/11 and 4/18, I will be near the entrance to the camping area with a few hundred of these to offer to the campers. 40 oz. Mister Sprayer Bottle Message me if you want one reserved for you.
    Why not just buy this? http://www.homedepot.com/p/RL-Flo-Ma...56HD/100164531

No, you bring them to somewhere far away from the campgrounds. Unless you walk up to my campsite selling it to me for $5, you're not bringing it to me, you're not a vendor, go away.

Because.

No, you bring them to somewhere far away from the campgrounds. Unless you walk up to my campsite selling it to me for $5, you're not bringing it to me, you're not a vendor, go away.
    Dude, I almost sent you a message this weekend. I was out shopping and was going to offer to pick you up some propane, since you live near me. I stopped myself because I realized how tight on time I am. SORRY!

Quote Originally Posted by Robin View Post
    Dude, I almost sent you a message this weekend. I was out shopping and was going to offer to pick you up some propane, since you live near me. I stopped myself because I realized how tight on time I am. SORRY!
    No worries. Your heart was in the right place. I actually bought some propane at target on Sunday. Probably not the cheapest, but $12 got me 4 of those 1lb tanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Coregear View Post
    MIC, I will be offering them to people on the way in. Very convenient, great, product, great price. No need to be rude. Can't we all just get along?
    We get you're trying to make a buck and all being a fake vendor, but that's not the point of this thread. When you see an online deal for a mister that's on clearance, and you want to pass the link along for us to all see and buy ourselves, without any profit to you, then by all means, post in this thread.

Because.

I didn't misinterpret the point of this thread, you did. This isn't the " support the local mom n pops" thread. I risk sounding like a dick, but if you are living/ making ends meet by buying bulk sprayers and then selling them for a few dollars profit per sale, you're doing it wrong. We are looking for the absolute cheapest deals in this thread, period.

No worries. Your heart was in the right place. I actually bought some propane at target on Sunday. Probably not the cheapest, but $12 got me 4 of those
    That's where I went, too. The cheaper brand at Walmart would've only saved you a few bucks.