Page 24 of 34 FirstFirst ... 1920212223242526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: THE CAMPING EQUIPMENT DEALS THREAD!

Default Re: THE CAMPING EQUIPMENT DEALS THREAD!

Quote Originally Posted by Robin View Post
    Pocket chair for $9. Probably great for those who fly in and need to save space.

http://www.groupon.com/deals/gg-2-pa...p=6&c=deal_img

One of my friends just got these for camping so I decided to look into them. Reviews on amazon showed some mixed review, however I did see 1 that was highly rated by customers and it was slightly more expensive (maybe $15) however its prob worth the extra $5 to get a quality chair over something that will break quickly
    Coachella '10, '11, '12 (w1)

Wakarusa '12

These seem to be pretty popular with campers. I don't own one, so I'm thinking about purchasing. Anyone have experience with these?

http://lastcall.dailysteals.com/?utm...m_medium=email

Quote Originally Posted by mattfender View Post
    Is the Walmart at La Quinta any good for extra camping supplies and cheap food+drink? First time walmart shopper here...
    maaaaannn bro,

Walmart La Quinta is perfect. It's so easy to get away with theft there. Not saying what i stole but god damn.... Their security fucking sucks.

It's never too early to stock up for certain camping supplies.

Certain 99 Cents Only stores have canned Sapporo. What?!

Yes, its true.

Quote Originally Posted by Mugwog View Post
    It's never too early to stock up for certain camping supplies.

Certain 99 Cents Only stores have canned Sapporo. What?!

Yes, its true.
    Oh snap!

Damn son.

Quote Originally Posted by geonotgio View Post
    maaaaannn bro,

Walmart La Quinta is perfect. It's so easy to get away with theft there. Not saying what i stole but god damn.... Their security fucking sucks.
    Your mom should be so proud.

I've been looking at canopys and the cheapest one is around $100, anyone got the cheapz canopys?

Quote Originally Posted by ApacheRunner View Post
    I've been looking at canopys and the cheapest one is around $100, anyone got the cheapz canopys?
    Wait for Big 5 to have a sale. We got a nice canopy for about $80. That may be more expensive than what you are looking for, but it's most likely more reliable than the el-cheapo ones.

As an aside, last year when the wind picked up, some of the cheapest canopies turn into the worst of twisted metal tumble weeds. In fact, everyone blown over one I saw practically screamed "I got this at the last possible minute at Walgreen's."

My advice: Go nice, and for the sake of your neighbors, stake down your canopy. My girlfriend and I also added homemade sandbags, which kept everything from moving, let alone flying away.
    Coachellas attended: 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 (W1), 2013 (W1)

Quote Originally Posted by captncrzy View Post
    Theme night listing:

Thursday Night: Woo, my parents let me out of the house!
    Friday Night: Woo, my parents let me out of the house!
    Saturday Night: Woo, my parents let me out of the house!
    Sunday Night: Boo, I have to go back to my parent's house!
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    The level of sheer laziness and pure speculation and confusion about very easily found and well-known things that this board has gotten to is truly confounding.

Quote Originally Posted by tyles View Post
    Wait for Big 5 to have a sale. We got a nice canopy for about $80. That may be more expensive than what you are looking for, but it's most likely more reliable than the el-cheapo ones.

As an aside, last year when the wind picked up, some of the cheapest canopies turn into the worst of twisted metal tumble weeds. In fact, everyone blown over one I saw practically screamed "I got this at the last possible minute at Walgreen's."

My advice: Go nice, and for the sake of your neighbors, stake down your canopy. My girlfriend and I also added homemade sandbags, which kept everything from moving, let alone flying away.
    I didn't camp so I only heard about this, but weren't they not letting any stakes in last year?

If it's true that the fucking stupidest idea ever.

No camping stakes, and if you get those in, they take away your hammer/mallet, even if its rubber.

You can always buy camping stakes at the general store, the shitty plastic ones that break and don't hold shit against wind.

I would recommend spending some money on an EZ up so you don't get a cheap one that breaks/flies away. If you must be cheap, hope that Food4Less is selling one for $20. I fucking lucked out one year.

Quote Originally Posted by SepaGroove View Post
    I didn't camp so I only heard about this, but weren't they not letting any stakes in last year?

If it's true that the fucking stupidest idea ever.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mugwog View Post
    No camping stakes, and if you get those in, they take away your hammer/mallet, even if its rubber.

You can always buy camping stakes at the general store, the shitty plastic ones that break and don't hold shit against wind.

I would recommend spending some money on an EZ up so you don't get a cheap one that breaks/flies away. If you must be cheap, hope that Food4Less is selling one for $20. I fucking lucked out one year.
    What??
    I got in with about 20 stakes (metal and plastic) and a rubber mallet.

Different stories all around, shows the competence of the security.

Our noisy & annoying neighbors, in an early peacemaking move, put metal stakes into our canopy for us. However, I think they may have just drunkenly believed the canopy was mutually theirs, being dumb enough not to brought one themselves, as they stood under it a lot, taking up the foot of space that wasn't our tent.
    Coachellas attended: 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 (W1), 2013 (W1)

Quote Originally Posted by captncrzy View Post
    Theme night listing:

Thursday Night: Woo, my parents let me out of the house!
    Friday Night: Woo, my parents let me out of the house!
    Saturday Night: Woo, my parents let me out of the house!
    Sunday Night: Boo, I have to go back to my parent's house!
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    The level of sheer laziness and pure speculation and confusion about very easily found and well-known things that this board has gotten to is truly confounding.

Quote Originally Posted by tyles View Post
    Our noisy & annoying neighbors, in an early peacemaking move, put metal stakes into our canopy for us. However, I think they may have just drunkenly believed the canopy was mutually theirs, being dumb enough not to brought one themselves, as they stood under it a lot, taking up the foot of space that wasn't our tent.
    WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWHAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAWHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWHAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAWHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWHAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAWHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWHAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAWHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWHAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAWHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAWHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWHAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAWHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWHAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAWHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWHAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAWHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWHAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAWHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWHAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAWHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWHAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAWHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAWHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWHAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAWHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWHAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAWHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWHAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAWHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWHAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAWHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWHAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAWHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWHAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAWHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAWHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWHAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAWHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWHAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAWHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWHAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAWHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWHAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAWHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWHAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAWHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWHAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAWHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAWHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWHAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAWHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWHAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAWHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWHAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Quote Originally Posted by fatbastard View Post
    Don't ever use Paul's name again in a posting. YOU GOT THAT YOU STUPID MOTHERFUCKER? Paul was making his bones in the business back when you were just cum in your mother's ear.

Quote Originally Posted by Robin View Post
    Your mom should be so proud.
    Shut the fuck up bro. Don't mention my mom. Take what's yours. Simple as that.

Gio () is a real winner

If anyone is looking to gear up for next year, I'd look today. There are some pretty decent deals for random things online. This tent is $90 for the next hour and a half.
    The Tent on Amazon
    Quote Originally Posted by TickleMeElmo View Post
    Coachella will come out of the closet announcing it's gay. Most will applaud it while some will sell their passes.

Since we are well into the holidays now, does anyone know of any sales going on? Now seems like a good time to pick up some discounted summer gear...

Didn't really find any good sales other than some possible black friday ones. The best deals will happen the beginning of the season.So anytime from now to March there will be some good deals, the daily deal sites like woot and what not almost always have good deals regardless of dates.

Also I would set up an alert on slickdeals.net so you will get an email anytime let's say a tent is on sale.
    COACHELLA 2014

DAFT PUNK,... Ronald Jenkees! Outkast!! Prodigy! Faithless! Underworld! London Elektricity! (live set) Future Sound of London! DJ Yoda (DVJ Set!) Dillinja and Lemon D w/ the Valve Soundsystem, Ed Solo & Deekline! Dizzee Rascal!

Ah, got it. Thank you for the heads up!

This year we are going to be comfortable! Last year was a little miserable crawling in and out of a 4 man tent. This tent has room enough for a queen size air mattress two chairs a table and still room enough to walk around with a ceiling height of 81/2 feet! AND it only takes 5 min. to set up! I think they are still on sale.

http://www.amazon.com/Standing-Room-...s=family+tentstent2a.jpg
    Last edited by golf1here; 01-08-2013 at 12:07 PM.

I think I might have posted about this item last year.
    Thermos Stainless Steel Can Insulator

I cannot recommend this enough! I like to drink beer with my breakfast at the camp site and a few more before heading into the festival, and it always disappointed me how quickly the beer would get warm. I bought this insulator to use this past year. It always kept my beer cold/cool. At one point, I had an open can for about an hour because I was cooking breakfast for my group, and it was still cool to the very last drop.

http://www.amazon.com/Texsport-Lodge.../dp/B000IU11SM

This bad boy is on sale, really thinking about pulling the trigger on it this year. 7ft tall which means you could walk around relatively easily and this should save space.
    COACHELLA 2014

DAFT PUNK,... Ronald Jenkees! Outkast!! Prodigy! Faithless! Underworld! London Elektricity! (live set) Future Sound of London! DJ Yoda (DVJ Set!) Dillinja and Lemon D w/ the Valve Soundsystem, Ed Solo & Deekline! Dizzee Rascal!

Solar charger is a MUST!!!

If anyone works in retail, emergency services, law enforement or military you can go the following page and catch some sweet deals after registering. promotive.com
    Just picked up a goalzero for less than msrp.

Just read through this thread. Even more pumped right now.

Bring on ze dealz.

Posted this in the Campsite innovation thread but I thought I'd be cute and double dip. Maybe help jumpstart this thread for the year...

This will be my 4th Coachella (time flies), however this is the first one in which I am returning without being broke as a motherfucker (prolly due to the payment plan making me broke all year instead). So feel like going in prepped and ready to go.

Few questions for all you swell people -

SPEAKERS:Anyone have any decent, modestly priced portable speakers they swear by? Just looking for something that will last the weekend with minimal battery changing and maximum reliability... Obviously won't be at camp during the day, but everyone needs some morning tunes to take morning Jack shots... Nectar of the gods and such.

Canopies (Canopi?): Last year was BANANAS with wind and such. Many a' ruined sites due to desert storm 2012. Who bought what, and why did it or why didn't it work? Saw this one from previous threads - http://www.amazon.com/Coleman-Instan...dp/B004E4CUBK/ as well as this one http://www.amazon.com/Standing-Room-...dp/B006FMAO08/

Other cool gadgets: saw these mentioned, will prolly pick up a couple - http://www.amazon.com/Thermos-Stainl...dp/B0000644AF/
    And not gonna lie will prolly get a pong-a-long as well for some morning beerpong - http://www.amazon.com/Beer-Pong-Tabl...dp/B007ALU6HY/
    Also saw that nifty solar power pack mentioned above... http://www.amazon.com/Goal-Zero-1230...dp/B00452EO7Y/ Is that worth the 75 bones? Using the car to charge phones has never really been a problem in my opinion.

Most of these items are listed above in previous posts on this thread but its good to bring things to the forefront... Right?

10x10 canopy with LED lights. Awesome deal. $59 normally $199. . Just got back from my local Target. Got the last one on clearance!

Found the deal here:
    http://slickdeals.net/f/5832672-Cole...mpaign=tu-9999

Check local inventory here (wont show discounted price: call your local store to confirm price and availability):
    http://www.target.com/p/coleman-10-f...rm=091-08-0005

Good reviews here:
    http://www.amazon.com/Coleman-Instan...instant+canopy

Thanks to this post, I'm pretty sure I snagged the last one in all of San Diego today for $59. Unbelievable deal.

Quote Originally Posted by mischaw78 View Post
    10x10 canopy with LED lights. Awesome deal. $59 normally $199. . Just got back from my local Target. Got the last one on clearance!

Found the deal here:
    http://slickdeals.net/f/5832672-Cole...mpaign=tu-9999

Check local inventory here (wont show discounted price: call your local store to confirm price and availability):
    http://www.target.com/p/coleman-10-f...rm=091-08-0005

Good reviews here:
    http://www.amazon.com/Coleman-Instan...instant+canopy

Got that same canopy for $99 last year and I thought that was a deal. At $59, I'm actually going to try to find another one.

I can vouch for how awesome it is having this in your campsite and it's also pretty good quality (survived wk1 wind / storm no problem). We had it in a common area between 7 sites and the light was awesome, it gets way brighter than you need.