Page 1 of 34 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: THE CAMPING EQUIPMENT DEALS THREAD!

Default THE CAMPING EQUIPMENT DEALS THREAD!

Honestly, the only equipment that will guarantee anyone the best night of sleep and the best experience in there camp area...
    1) A cot to sleep on @ Any camping location
    2) An EZ Up Canopy for shelter/shade @ Almost any major nationwide store
    3) UV/Heat reflecting netted-mesh (very breathable) zip-tied to EZ Up for shelter walls/shade/privacy @ The Home Depot
    4) Low center of gravity mesh-net folding chairs (the ones that sit very low to the ground and are a pain to get up from when you are drunk) - they keep you cooler when seated lower to the ground. Those big bulky pieces of shit folding chairs with cup holders create heat from the vinyl material and always rip where the legs brace towards the bottom. @ Almost any major nationwide store
    5) Hand mister pump - need I explain? @ The Home Depot.
    6) A bandanna - kicked up dry grass and dirt will fuck with your nose and allergies. Do yourself the favor and just buy one for the weekend.

Tents, sleeping bags, blankets, pillows, grill vs. fastfood, toiletries, medicines, alcohol, shoes vs. sandals, etc. etc. are personal preferences. The list above is guaranteed to give you the best camp experience.

NOW ON TO THE DEALS!
    Last edited by vogina; 12-04-2013 at 08:13 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by fatbastard View Post
    Don't ever use Paul's name again in a posting. YOU GOT THAT YOU STUPID MOTHERFUCKER? Paul was making his bones in the business back when you were just cum in your mother's ear.

Coachella Junkie frozen pilgrim's Avatar

Default Re: THE CAMPING EQUIPMENT DEALS THREAD!

dude, that's a sweet frickin deal. if I wasn't already totally set for camping gear (I'm a canadian, I have a basement FULL of it) I'd hit that up.

Quote Originally Posted by frozen pilgrim View Post
    dude, that's a sweet frickin deal. if I wasn't already totally set for camping gear (I'm a canadian, I have a basement FULL of it) I'd hit that up.
    Ya, it is an amazing deal. Too bad, for I am like you - aMer'ikan with a garage full of equipment.
    Don't ever use Paul's name again in a posting. YOU GOT THAT YOU STUPID MOTHERFUCKER? Paul was making his bones in the business back when you were just cum in your mother's ear.

Good thread. Hopefully some sort of battery/power source pops up.

Damn, that 8 person dealie is sold the hell out.

"We're sorry, but this product is currently out of stock."

Woulda been just about perfect, too, at 14' x 10'. Ah well, thanks for the link anyways.

What I'm trying to find is a decent battery or solar powered fan to use... anything to help with that 8AM heatwave.

Quote Originally Posted by digitaldragon03 View Post
    Good thread. Hopefully some sort of battery/power source pops up.
    Something came up, but really only for your cell phones. Hell, we'll be awake at the but-crack of dawn so might as well invest in some sort of solar power energy charger while drinking all day till gates open.

Quote Originally Posted by Fourthisto View Post
    Damn, that 8 person dealie is sold the hell out.

"We're sorry, but this product is currently out of stock."

Woulda been just about perfect, too, at 14' x 10'. Ah well, thanks for the link anyways.

What I'm trying to find is a decent battery or solar powered fan to use... anything to help with that 8AM heatwave.
    Got a solar power charger

Quote Originally Posted by vogina View Post
    Got a solar power charger
    Awesome, thanks! Purchased!!

I would definitely find a use for that solar charger

I saw some deals on gettington.com for a canopy with mosquito net for 50, but the reviews said it was a bitch to put together..still though, im sure those people were probably idiots and the great minds of coachella would be able to raise it in like .05 seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by Fourthisto View Post
    Awesome, thanks! Purchased!!
    Cool! Keep coming back to see if I can get us a deal on fans, ice chests, tents, and more stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by mistakenstrangers View Post
    I would definitely find a use for that solar charger
    Oh yaaaa!

Quote Originally Posted by gotothemusicshop View Post
    I saw some deals on gettington.com for a canopy with mosquito net for 50, but the reviews said it was a bitch to put together..still though, im sure those people were probably idiots and the great minds of coachella would be able to raise it in like .05 seconds.
    I'll look into it.

Quote Originally Posted by NachoCat View Post
    That's awesome.

1/18/11
    5 LED Light Clip. 3AM poops suck with no light. Just saying...

This is a pretty good $30 deal on a large cooler - $100 off of a hard-sided Cabela's: http://www.cabelas.com/catalog/searc...em1=ik-51-9033

Talking Re: THE CAMPING EQUIPMENT DEALS THREAD!

Quote Originally Posted by RickeyinLA View Post
    This is a pretty good $30 deal on a large cooler - $100 off of a hard-sided Cabela's: http://www.cabelas.com/catalog/searc...em1=ik-51-9033
    Item Notes Include:
    Due to the size and/or weight of this item, there will be a surcharge added to your total shipping cost for each item shipping via Standard Express to the United States and Canada.

Don't know if that would kill the deal or not. Also,the reviews do not look that tempting. If you pull the trigger, let us know.

Quote Originally Posted by Mugwog View Post
    Sweet.

Lurker

Great thread, please keep it goin, I'm picking up all this stuff!

Costco had a fantastic deal on that killer sunblock last year - it was like $15 on Amazon for one bottle, and like $18 at Costco for 2 bottles and a travel size. I can't remember the name of that sunscreen, but I still have it left over from Lollapalooza.

Thanks. I picked up the Solar Charger. I have one already but it's just not that good. For 20 bucks I'm willing to see if this is better.

Quote Originally Posted by AffliKtion View Post
    Great thread, please keep it goin, I'm picking up all this stuff!
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by TomServo View Post
    Costco had a fantastic deal on that killer sunblock last year - it was like $15 on Amazon for one bottle, and like $18 at Costco for 2 bottles and a travel size. I can't remember the name of that sunscreen, but I still have it left over from Lollapalooza.
    I have a Costco membership but many don't. However, if I see a deal pop up for it in their monthly coupons, or some sort of bulk action buy in store I'll let everyone know. Thanks for the tip TomServo.

Quote Originally Posted by natureboy View Post
    Thanks. I picked up the Solar Charger. I have one already but it's just not that good. For 20 bucks I'm willing to see if this is better.
    As did I. The only discrepancy I am afraid of is that I will need some sort of adapter for my phone. But for something originally $50, and from Macy's...I have high hopes. Time will tell.

Lurker

I look forward to today's deals!

I purchased this today: Rechargeable 1 Million Candle Power Halogen Spotlight

It's the deal on http://www.ihavetohavethat.com/index.php today.

It might move to 13deals.com after that.

I'm hoping I can use it to find my car if I happen to get up in the night to pee. At least I can see what the hell I'm doing if I have to put up my tent in the dark.

My daughter bought this today at Big K Mart for $40.00 which I think was $60.00 off. It is actually very comfortable and the sunshade goes over the top and is movable so you can shift it with the sunshine. it has a pocket that you cans see in the photo for phone, wallet, flashlight...that sort of thing and the big selling point.....a good drink holder that will fit those beer cans perfectly!

Coachella Junkie WhyTheLongFace's Avatar

Great Thread!!! Hoping for some canopy deals
    Kaaaaast

now im gunna have to go to kmart and see if mine has that

Quote Originally Posted by natureboy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by vogina View Post
    As did I. The only discrepancy I am afraid of is that I will need some sort of adapter for my phone. But for something originally $50, and from Macy's...I have high hopes. Time will tell.
    Please give a review once you guys test em out

So far this is about the best deal I have found for a 10x10 canopy:-( I can find really good deals on 10x20' canopies and even better on 10x30' but for the 10x10 this seems about average.

Walmart.com
    First-Up 10' x 10' Gazebo
    $97.00 Online
    .97 Cent Shipping

what deals have you found on the 10 by 20 and 30 ?

That tent at the top is an awesome tent. We used it last year.

Quote Originally Posted by NoneForMeThanks View Post
    I purchased this today: Rechargeable 1 Million Candle Power Halogen Spotlight

It's the deal on http://www.ihavetohavethat.com/index.php today.

It might move to 13deals.com after that.

I'm hoping I can use it to find my car if I happen to get up in the night to pee. At least I can see what the hell I'm doing if I have to put up my tent in the dark.
    That's a good deal for a lot of light. Just don't blind the shit out of sleeping neighbors LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Inthecolumbiagorge View Post
    My daughter bought this today at Big K Mart for $40.00 which I think was $60.00 off. It is actually very comfortable and the sunshade goes over the top and is movable so you can shift it with the sunshine. it has a pocket that you cans see in the photo for phone, wallet, flashlight...that sort of thing and the big selling point.....a good drink holder that will fit those beer cans perfectly!

This IS a good deal, but I am doing my best to avoid YMMV (your mileage may vary) meaning: one deal at a local store may not be the same as another's. But thanks for that input! Hope to run into while your relaxing... At 7:45 in the morning. =)

Quote Originally Posted by Bleezie View Post
    Please give a review once you guys test em out
    Will do. One already on the tent listed.

Quote Originally Posted by Inthecolumbiagorge View Post
    So far this is about the best deal I have found for a 10x10 canopy:-( I can find really good deals on 10x20' canopies and even better on 10x30' but for the 10x10 this seems about average.

Walmart.com
    First-Up 10' x 10' Gazebo
    $97.00 Online
    .97 Cent Shipping
    That is a pretty standard price for whenever they go on sale or have some deals. $60< is amazing and hoping we find one!! Check your return policy =)

Quote Originally Posted by JClemy View Post
    That tent at the top is an awesome tent. We used it last year.
    Thanks for the review!

These two will go by fast:
    A flask and First Aid Kit with FS and no tax for Californians!!!