Thread: Worldmark for 2015?

Lurker

Default Worldmark for 2015?

Looking to hear from people who have stayed there in the last couple years. I've always camped but next year the mrs wants AC a bathroom etc. I've checked out the hotels on the shuttle lines and they seem over priced. We'll be a group of 6 this time and looking at it worldmark seems good value. Any good reviews out there or better suggestions. I have looked at the rental properties also and may go that route.

Default Re: Worldmark for 2015?

We stayed there for six years up through 2012. While the resort is great, it has been taken over by a lot of people who are not owners, but ended buying the weekend from owners. Things have become insanely rowdy, and the security has responded by becoming extremely heavy-handed. As much as I used to like the place, I probably won't go back there during Coachella.
    I hope to someday die of spontaneous human combustion, and in my final moments, I want to give each and every one of you a hug.

They know use wristbands to make sure the occupancy rate is adhered to. You cannot cramp a lot of people into a room.

Worldmark Indio is a really nice place. The Mrs. will love it! If you're starting to look for coachella 2015 and you want great lodging accommodations at a great price. I have 1 and 2 bedroom condos that I'm renting out for weekend 1 and 2.

If interested PM me for more info.
    Last edited by AHope523; 05-28-2014 at 10:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AHope523 View Post
    Worldmark Indio is a really nice place. The Mrs. will love it! If you're starting to look for coachella 2015 and you want great lodging accommodations at a great price. I have 1 and 2 bedroom condos that I'm renting out for weekend 1 and 2.

If interested PM me for more info.
    More owners renting to non owners.
    They heard me singing and they told me to STOP.

Quote Originally Posted by Widdershin View Post
    They know use wristbands to make sure the occupancy rate is adhered to. You cannot cramp a lot of people into a room.
    Unless you hide them in the trunk......
    They heard me singing and they told me to STOP.

Lurker

If your group of 6 is looking for a place that you can WALK or BIKE to and from, please contact me. I am renting out our 2 extra rooms for the 3rd year in the Indian palms country club which is located less than a mile from the entrance to coachella.

We have a spacious 3 bedroom 2 bath home, 2020 sq ft. (we stay in our room)
    My bf is in law enforcement so this is a great option for people who want a safe, clean place and drug free environment. we welcome a fun group while offering a fair rate.

alixandra.miranda@gmail.com