Thread: Gossip

Default Gossip

I'm talking about all the people who come to this site and bitch that they didn't get a ticket this year to coachella because it sold out.

When Sunday sold out, what did you expect? When you throw in how f ucked our country is right now, and then squeeze in some vibes from rage, seriously what did you expect?

If your going to say something other than the fact of what I just said, your an idiot. Because the fact that the majority of people who bought those tickets, and not you, simply proves it to everyone that did... your an idiot

When you told yourself that you couldn't afford to buy the tickets, but probably spent the money you could have saved for the ticket, but because you thought it wouldn't sell out; your an idiot

When you booked a place to stay before buying your ticket resulting in you not affording the festival, losing your chance to buy a ticket while you could, your an idiot.

If your thinking that Golden Voice is some kind of monster business out to f uck everyone over; you've exceeded idiot, and stepped into dumb-asses because GV is the one throwing these bitchen events.

When you come on here trying to get support from all the other idiots; your an idiot

To the people on this forum, and to the THOUSANDS of others who don't frequent this site because they don't have the time to but remembered to by their ticket in time; i pound fist to you.

Default Re: Gossip

looking to purchase:big brother skateboarding magazine back issues. travis bean tb1000s electric guitars.

Damn - I thought The Gossip had maybe been added for a second, but it was just someone bitching and moaning about people bitching and moaning. Deja deja vu vu!
    Quote Originally Posted by JustSteve View Post
    well, for all intensive porpoises it is, will sell out within seconds tomorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by korbinn View Post
    It's jsut dawned on me that I'm overly confident and a extremely ocd perfectionist.
    Quote Originally Posted by kroqken View Post
    I don't give a flying fuck about the Kardashians, I doubt they know who Belle and Sebastian are.

speaking of idiots. it's "YOU'RE an idiot" not "YOUR an idiot"
    I'm a loner Dottie, a rebel.

haha, i was thinking the same thing..
    .................................................. ..............
    She added the phrase "meany head" to my profile.
    I hardly think I'm an attention whore.
    I train birds of prey and am I licensed falconer

sigh...a post complaining about complaining posts. And now people are complaining about the complaining about complaining posts. And now I'm complaining about the people complaining about complaining about complaining.

Okay, now I need a drink!

you guys all hurt my feelings at the same time trying to hurt those of others

dont get sandy, vogina. we were just playin

That's what I'm talking about sonofhal. THE GOSSIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Come on PF, let it will be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    At some point in time a man switches from "I'll have what he's having" to "I'll have what I'm having."

cloud? is that you?

Oh dude please please let The Gossip come to Coachella. Listen Up, Standing In The Way Of Control, Yr Mangled Heart, my oh my.

I was hoping for some real gossip.

"OK, so he told me not to tell anyone, but Faxman75 told TylerDurden33 that he likes Psychic Friend, and Tyler said 'you mean LIKE-like?' and Faxman said yes, he like-likes her but she keeps ignoring him so Faxman is going to ask that girl with the ostrich to the dance in the Sahara Tent Friday night."