Thread: Ride from hollywood to Coachella needed on the thursday, travelling solo

Default Ride from hollywood to Coachella needed on the thursday, travelling solo

Hey I'm a 21 year old aussie travelling over to America for 2 weeks just for coachella, gonna be staying at a hotel room in Hollywood and need a ride to the festival.

More then happy to chip in for gas and would love to meet some people who i could talk to.

Love my electro, hip hop and dubstep music.

Cheers!!

Default Re: Ride from hollywood to Coachella needed on the thursday, travelling solo

The hotel room is just for the night before you go to Coachella, right? That's gonna be a bit of a grind if you're going back and forth to and from Hollywood each night and morning.

Disregard. i'm an idiot an should learn to read thread titles. Good luck on the ride.

Default Re: Ride from hollywood to Coachella needed on the thursday, travelling solo

yeah stay ing in the hotel from mon to thursday then camping at coachella thursday to monday, sorry should of made that clearer

Forgot i was talking to americans hahahah im just kidding

Kinda early; I'd check back a few weeks before the festival. There's usually all kinds of carpool offers going on in here.
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Arcade FIre are a bunch of dicks, Deadmau5 is a dick, bands are dicks, David Bowie sucks dicks, Daft Punk is two human buttholes with semen for brains (that was loaded into a butthole from a dick that grew out of their moms), we're all dicks that fucked our moms assholes, God is going to put a giant dick down and fuck our mouths

Lurker

Smile Re: Ride from hollywood to Coachella needed on the thursday, travelling solo

I could definitely give you a ride, but i normally go on friday morning.
    But yeah, check back a few weeks before, then i'll know how many people i'm taking/what time/when we're leaving.

btw, my best friend's from australia.
    Fr
    M83, Frank Ocean, Kendrick Lamar, honeyhoney, M. Ward.

Sa
    Bon Iver, Kaskade, Miike Snow, SBTRKT, Flying Lotus, Grace Potter and the Nocturnals, Groulove, We Were Promised Jetpacks, Borgore.

Su
    Justice, Florence + the Machine, La Roux, Calvin Harris, The Weeknd, DJ Shadow, Santigold, Fitz and the Tantrums, Flux Pavilion, Gotye.

Quote Originally Posted by algunz View Post
    My husband threw gum out the window, and the wind blew it on to the hood of my car.

awww wow where abouts in aus? yeah i realise now im gonna have to keep checking back from time to time, but a ride would be fantastic, i would like to get there on the thursday but friday would be fine too, im just excited to be going haha

Lurker

Melbourne.
    he actually goes to UM.

Haha, believe me, i know what you mean.
    If my friend's schedule checks out, we can leave thursday night.
    we're still not going to school on friday, so doesn't really matter when we leave, could be 3 in the morning for all i care, ahahah.
    Last edited by memorycassette; 12-25-2010 at 10:17 PM.
    Fr
    M83, Frank Ocean, Kendrick Lamar, honeyhoney, M. Ward.

Sa
    Bon Iver, Kaskade, Miike Snow, SBTRKT, Flying Lotus, Grace Potter and the Nocturnals, Groulove, We Were Promised Jetpacks, Borgore.

Su
    Justice, Florence + the Machine, La Roux, Calvin Harris, The Weeknd, DJ Shadow, Santigold, Fitz and the Tantrums, Flux Pavilion, Gotye.

Quote Originally Posted by algunz View Post
    My husband threw gum out the window, and the wind blew it on to the hood of my car.

Lurker

Do u have a camping pass?

Lurker

Hey, I'm coming solo from Melbourne. Leaving LA on the Thursday, driving. Happy to give you a lift if you are stuck, message as it gets closer if you need it. Went solo last year after a friend backed out and addicted for life now!