Thread: Grotus 2011

Default Grotus 2011

I would actually spend the $300 rather than stay at home and whine about no single day tickets. Possibly the only band that would get that reaction out of me. Please discuss.

Default Re: Grotus 2011

Pretty, pretty please?

Quite possibly the only band that would inspire me to go both nights.

Time is running out, PLEASE Paul, break out the checkbook and pick up the phone. It's fully within your power to make dreams come true.

There is only one way for the reunion literally dozens of people around the world are hoping and begging for and that's for Goldenvoice to pay them a lot of money. It doesn't even have to be at Coachella, book them someplace in LA County and I will pay up to $100 for front of the railing with VIP Meet & Greet tickets.

This should be seriously considered for 2013.
    "why are you so annoying" TheKlein25

Please Paul don't drop the ball like you did with Ethyl Meatplow. You are our last hope for a Grotus reunion. We gotta do this before somebody dies. They won't do it to play to a dozen people at Bottom Of The Hill but if you offer them $50,000 they would definitely reunite for Coachella.

Time is running out. You gotta do this. There has got to be room for them somewhere on the lineup. Even in a tent while the headliner is playing. They have probably never even thought about reuniting but if Coachella made the offer I am sure they would consider it. Pretty, pretty please?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkJv99Nc7TU

Sounds like finger eleven
    Superfan will be in front of the Fonda masturbating furiously to a photo of him taking a photo of a band. Set is from 8:05 to approximately 8:05:15. Guest list only.

Upcoming Shows: Nocturnal Wonderland Saturday, Cut Chemist/Dj Shadow - Palladium, Massive Attack SB Bowl, Festival Supreme, Coachella 2015

This is your last chance, if you don't invite Grotus to play I shall be forced to kill myself.

As much as I love to see Grotus live, I would hate to pay just to see them @ Coachella. A one-off reunion show in The Bay would be just right to have them play more in the future.

I have been obsessed with this band lately. They sound like no one I've ever listened to.

Anyways, found this thread doing a search for live Grotus bootleg shows. I've been lucky enuff to find quite a few