Page 6 of 30 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: First Time Trying stuff At Coachella

Default Re: First Time Trying stuff At Coachella

We didn't even get to the quiz, they were just the names we'd batted around beforehand. Also, yes, the quiz element was notably secondary to the "pub" side of things.

Coachella Junkie shakermaker113's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MissingPerson View Post
    We didn't even get to the quiz, they were just the names we'd batted around beforehand. Also, yes, the quiz element was notably secondary to the "pub" side of things.
    you now get to name my first and second born children, by the way.

I'm not craycee, I'm not craycee, I'm not craycee, I'm not craycee...........

I'm not craycee Doc, not all de time!

Default Re: First Time Tripping/Trying Hallucinogens At Coachella

Quote Originally Posted by unknown View Post
    Fucking Darryl.

Hmmm maybe Fever Ray mushroom cult wasn't such a great idea afterall... So many people experienced terror that night.
    It wasn't Fever Ray I had a problem with, it was the handful I ate at mignight that resulted in me wandering to Dave's car at 4am with a blanket and a phone charger with the promise of a condo from a girl I barely knew, her brother, and Dave. When I asked you "Is there really a car, or are we all just fucked up" is when I hit my lowest low. Pulling the lost ipod car charger out of my pocket once we finally got there...that was also a low point in my night...well, the sun was up, so morning...
    Last edited by eskamo951; 12-02-2010 at 09:43 AM.
    Sean Penn Acid Test 2008 - Legendary

2008 , 2009, 2010, 2011 , 2012 wk1, 2013 wk2. 6 years running!

Hell or highwater, fire and brimstone, not even cancer is powerful enough to keep me from Coachella!

Quote Originally Posted by 303dubbin View Post
    yea i did this year and it was perfect. found some mescaline this year too and ate it pretty early. day tripping is the best. i had a wicked day on saturday.
    Been wanting to try Mescaline for quite some time. Thing is, I want my first time doing it to be the way its been done throughout history. Meaning, I want to go to a tribe that does the Peyote ceremony and have like a guided trip with a Shaman n shit.....

Any ideas about how I can go about doing that lol?
    G-funk acquired, thank you Coachella

Quote Originally Posted by Theijuiel View Post
    Don't watch Conspiracy Theory while on mushrooms.
    You know a festival is in the process of dying when you start to see sports jerseys there....

Quote Originally Posted by sbessiso View Post
    and what if our french robots are on saturday
    Merci d'avance! That's the only drug I'll need that day...
    Its like the Infinite Monkey Theorem, if you put X amount of monkeys in a room with a typewriter and ask them to give you Shakespeare 99% of them will fling their shit at you while the other 1% will masturbate in the corner.

Quote Originally Posted by eskamo951 View Post
    It wasn't Fever Ray I had a problem with, it was the handful I ate at mignight that resulted in me wandering to Dave's car at 4am with a blanket and a phone charger with the promise of a condo from a girl I barely knew, her brother, and Dave. When I asked you "Is there really a car, or are we all just fucked up" is when I hit my lowest low. Pulling the lost ipod car charger out of my pocket once we finally got there...that was also a low point in my night...well, the sun was up, so morning...
    oh come on! that shower and air conditioned room was all worth it!!!! (i didn't know you ate a handful at midnight or maybe i just forgot....)
    Quote Originally Posted by boarderwoozel3 View Post
    I just want to ingest mind-altering chemicals and get my mind blown by tribal lasers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleepingrock View Post
    I would rather have an auctioneer mc DnB sets

old school

Just try it out at home first with a friend or something. After that you'll probably know whether you can handle it at a place like Coachella. If you have doubts, don't bother.

and I'm only talking hallucinogens, shit like E/Molly is perfect at Coachella for the first time.

Has anyone really done DMT at Coachella? That sounds horrible.
    I am neither foxy, nor a lady.

Neil Young - Kanye West - Beck - PJ Harvey - The Knife - Basement Jaxx - Tom Waits - Shpongle (Live) - Flying Lotus (Live) - The Avalanches - Autechre - Eels - Fat Freddy's Drop - Liquid Liquid - OFWGKTA - Freddie Gibbs - Big K.R.I.T. - Phantogram - Christian Scott - Nosaj Thing - Gold Panda - James Blake

For 2011

LOL you would just lie there in the middle of the polo fields and everyone would surround you worrying that you're actually dead
    I'ma ball at the mall shuttin' down the sea wall

I'm going to eat A LOT of ecstasy for Duran Duran. Look for the bear covered in glitter
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne Coyne
    People treat Arcade Fire like they're the greatest thing ever and they get away with it.

oh come on! that shower and air conditioned room was all worth it!!!! (i didn't know you ate a handful at midnight or maybe i just forgot....)
    Oh, it was totally worth it! We were able to get real food and stop at the grocery store too! And yeah, I probably had less than half my 8th for Fever Ray and then decided to finish it off when I got back to the campgrounds. And the rest of the night is history. Glowstache history.
    Sean Penn Acid Test 2008 - Legendary

2008 , 2009, 2010, 2011 , 2012 wk1, 2013 wk2. 6 years running!

Hell or highwater, fire and brimstone, not even cancer is powerful enough to keep me from Coachella!

Quote Originally Posted by FoxeyLady View Post
    Just try it out at home first with a friend or something. After that you'll probably know whether you can handle it at a place like Coachella. If you have doubts, don't bother.

and I'm only talking hallucinogens, shit like E/Molly is perfect at Coachella for the first time.

Has anyone really done DMT at Coachella? That sounds horrible.
    i didnt smoke it actually in there but i smoked some at my campsite, it was great. it would take something pretty amazing for me to smoke it in the venue.

Quote Originally Posted by juloxx View Post
    Been wanting to try Mescaline for quite some time. Thing is, I want my first time doing it to be the way its been done throughout history. Meaning, I want to go to a tribe that does the Peyote ceremony and have like a guided trip with a Shaman n shit.....

Any ideas about how I can go about doing that lol?
    haha i have no idea man. i look for that stuff all the time and can NEVER find it. its pretty uplifting, at least the stuff we had was. smile on my face all day saturday. i would be down for one of those guided trips as well though.
    Last edited by 303dubbin; 12-02-2010 at 03:55 PM.
    the music is what its all about, you love it just like i love it.

Quote Originally Posted by sbessiso View Post
    I'm going to eat A LOT of ecstasy for Duran Duran. Look for the bear covered in glitter
    what's the % that Duran Duran will play? I would looooove to see them, and might have to borrow a lil' bit of glitter

Quote Originally Posted by greghead View Post
    I grow my own. Not sure about finding a shaman, though.
    why is this news to me!?!?!?
    People treat Arcade Fire like they're the greatest thing ever and they get away with it.

What are people's experiences with 2CB?
    Fresh off his "JUICY AUSTRALIA TOUR"

can we all gather and just trip together?

just saying.

This year, I tried molly for the first time. I was excited because I knew it generally is a cleaner ecstasy trip, so I brought two pills. What I didn't know was that the capsules I had ingested made the beginning of the roll come in waves. I took one during The Dead Weather and was feeling it within a couple of minutes, but I stopped within 20 minutes. The feelings going through my body weren't what I felt off of cut pills, so here I was, upset and sober. I ran back to my tent to get the other cap that I was going to save for the next day. Quickly ingested it and went back to the festival. On my way, the first cap began to kick in again, so I walked slowly, then the other cap kicked in as well. I was floored, but what sucks is that I got floored on my way to the Outdoor Stage- The Main Stage, and if anyone remembers, Tiesto was playing.

tl;dr: try whatever substance before the festival or else you will end up at a Tiesto performance.
    Always a sack of shit.

Quote Originally Posted by discobotica View Post
    what's the % that Duran Duran will play? I would looooove to see them, and might have to borrow a lil' bit of glitter
    Not sure but they're rumored and even though I shouldnt im getting my hopes up. We'll have soooooooooo much fun at their set, you should have seen sb and I when we caught them in 06. Pretty much the most fun ever, and you will most definitely get glitter.

Quote Originally Posted by westcoastpirate View Post
    I love it. Awesome awesome stuff. Perfect for festivals

Quote Originally Posted by westcoastpirate View Post
    i've had mixed experiences. nothing emotionally bad though, and the visuals aren't overwhelming. just a sense of disorientation, stumbled over my words often (which actually kind of bothered me because i wanted to tell my friends something, and i really couldn't. frustrating. one of them was just like, "it's ok man, i feel ya". so i usually just keep my mouth shut, walked a little wobbly, but things were so pretty. everything what shining and glistening, pretty cool to see. it's short too (4 hours) and there is ZERO come down. it just slowly fades away and you feel fine after. at coach, took it 2nd song into LCD... and it hit me harrrrd when fever ray started. in the best way possible. it typically hits pretty hard too. so get ready. and if it's too intense, that's ok, you just gotta tell yourself you'll get through it, and it'll be over before you know it. (that never happened to me though, just advice i got)

however 2ci > 2cb

yowza, that's the ish.

edit: the dosage is low, somewhere around 15 mg... and a couple mg higher gets you caught in the web. make sure you trust the person you're getting it from.
    Last edited by zimmy1222; 12-03-2010 at 12:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by zimmy1222 View Post
    however 2ci > 2cb.
    I need to try both.
    Quote Originally Posted by boarderwoozel3 View Post
    I just want to ingest mind-altering chemicals and get my mind blown by tribal lasers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleepingrock View Post
    I would rather have an auctioneer mc DnB sets

Quote Originally Posted by eskamo951 View Post
    Funny, after Fever Ray finished I sprinted back to my tent to find a friendly face... but as I was jogging past the main stage Beyonce started singing Forever Young. I was just like "Aw, that's nice." I felt great after that.
    Quote Originally Posted by nathanfairchild View Post
    Has Pitchfork revealed it's top 200 covers by Arcade Fire yet?

Woods - 8/20 - Holy Mountain
    Jamie xx - 8/27 - The Mohawk
    Little Dragon - 8/31 - Moody Theater
    Ty Segall - 9/5 - The Mohawk
    Seth Troxler - 9/5 - Vulcan Gas Company
    Black Lips/King Khan & BBQ Show - 9/12 - J. Lorraine Ghost Town
    DJ Shadow/Cut Chemist - 9/18 - Moody Theater

Quote Originally Posted by zimmy1222 View Post

however 2ci > 2cb

yowza, that's the ish.
    Yes! 2ci was one of the weirdest and cleanest trips I've ever had. The trip was unlike any other and yes the comedown was almost non existent. 2cb is fucking amazing when combining it with E too. I'll be anxiously happy this Coachella if I can find any 2c drug.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulfikar View Post
    The feelings going through my body weren't what I felt off of cut pills, so here I was, upset and sober.
    That's the lack of meth, I've met people who aren't fans of mollies because of the lack of upper feeling. MDMA naturally is downer and that's why they cut it with things like meth so you get the feeling of the MDMA and energy from the meth.

I need to try both.
    I second this. If you find some let me know.
    Last edited by Distorted_Jungle; 12-03-2010 at 07:57 AM.

It's like doing ecstasy or lsd without the frying feeling you get from the comedown.

so what is the recommended sequence of drugs i should take in order lol (already rolled and tried salvia)
    I'ma ball at the mall shuttin' down the sea wall

I say whichever one you find first and feel like trying. Acid has its moments when it's really hard to find, at least for me.

Whatever sounds interesting to you. I prefer doing acid over shrooms because I always, always throw up when I eat shrooms. Unless I can find a way from throwing up I don't think I want to try shrooms again. Mushroom trips have always been a mind fuck and I learn a great lot about myself while acid gives me some of the most vivid hallucinations.

stepup2stepout

While its not something to take at Coachella, has anyone ever taken morning glory seeds?

I only know 1 person who has done the morning glory thing and he fell off his front porch and almost had to go to the hospital. He said he doesn't plan on trying that again and I decided that I will stick to the usual trips.