Page 19 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: First Time Trying stuff At Coachella

Default Re: First Time Trying stuff At Coachella

Quote Originally Posted by unknown View Post
    I wasn't in the Sahara at that time because Fever fucking Ray was on. Actually every other stage would be better than deadmau5 at that time.
    thats subjective.

you're a moron./
    I would never want to belong to any club that would have someone like me for a member...

Don't pop sleeping pills if you've been doing other shit, even drinking. It's fkn dangerous. That is all.

Quote Originally Posted by ballroomdancer22 View Post
    thats subjective.

you're a moron./
    I'm a moron because I think that Fever Ray, Whitest Boy Alive, PiL, and Jay-Z would be more appealing to me than deadmau5? Ok.
    Quote Originally Posted by boarderwoozel3 View Post
    I just want to ingest mind-altering chemicals and get my mind blown by tribal lasers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleepingrock View Post
    I would rather have an auctioneer mc DnB sets

I hope this thread doesn't get deleted. I'd rather people talk about this stuff and learn what's dangerous/what's not and ultimately know how to be responsible with their drug use. Ignorance is part of the reason you see kids dying at shit like EDC.

its called space, dude-and we're goin there

serious lolz at thinking this thread has seriously useful information

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_MACRAMENTO View Post
    You peaked on acid for the first time at Coachella during a Jay-z set? Why were u not in the sahara for deadmau5 at that time, why??
    Becauuse though the visuals/music would have been/was pretty phenomenal at Deadmau5, the swarm of all the kandy kids at Coachella focused in one zone would launch any non Kandy Kid/ anyone over 17 into a horrible trip.
    Last edited by juloxx; 04-02-2011 at 08:59 AM.
    G-funk acquired, thank you Coachella

Quote Originally Posted by Theijuiel View Post
    Don't watch Conspiracy Theory while on mushrooms.
    You know a festival is in the process of dying when you start to see sports jerseys there....

I'm a moron because I think that Fever Ray, Whitest Boy Alive, PiL, and Jay-Z would be more appealing to me than deadmau5? Ok.
    his beats are the voice of an entire generation.
    9/10 Swans @ Roxy, 9/17 Karen O at Masonic Lodge, 9/19 Tokimonsta @ El Rey, 9/20 Chvrches @ Tower Theatre, 9/30 Cibo Matto @ the Roxy, 10/3-4 Desert Stars, 10/9 Zola Jesus @ El Rey, 10/16 Massive Attack @ Greek Theater, 10/22-25 CMJ, 10/26 Asobi Seksu & Slowdive @ Royale

My boyfriend and I are experience hallucinogen users, and we were thinking about trying mollie this year. I have done E before in high school and college, not for a while, and he has tried it but it has never worked on him. We have 2 pills. I was thinking about trying them out this Tuesday, and then getting more if we liked it at the festival. Is it a bad idea to do it almost a week apart? Should I just save them and do them there, even though we don't know what will happen? I don't want my boyfriend to have a bad time

As long as it's good clean molly you can't really go wrong. Are they pills or capsules? How much?
    2013 = Coverchella

2011 = Perfectchella

Quote Originally Posted by Visapet View Post
    My boyfriend and I are experience hallucinogen users, and we were thinking about trying mollie this year. I have done E before in high school and college, not for a while, and he has tried it but it has never worked on him. We have 2 pills. I was thinking about trying them out this Tuesday, and then getting more if we liked it at the festival. Is it a bad idea to do it almost a week apart? Should I just save them and do them there, even though we don't know what will happen? I don't want my boyfriend to have a bad time
    Save your roll for Coachella. It will work much better because your serotonin levels wont be already depleted

Quote Originally Posted by Antoine3323 View Post
    Save your roll for Coachella. It will work much better because your serotonin levels wont be already depleted
    yes because it takes 2 weeks to recover from 1 pill...

recovering is one thing, building a tolerance is another. Save your roll till the fest
    G-funk acquired, thank you Coachella

Quote Originally Posted by Theijuiel View Post
    Don't watch Conspiracy Theory while on mushrooms.
    You know a festival is in the process of dying when you start to see sports jerseys there....

its called space, dude-and we're goin there

i would definitely save it. a good time is pretty much guaranteed.

stepup2stepout

Quote Originally Posted by iammrcandyman View Post
    yes because it takes 2 weeks to recover from 1 pill...
    In fact, it takes close to a month to get back to optimum seratonin levels.

Thanks guys! We will save them

so would there be a bunch of cross tolerance if one would roll on fri than fry on sat than roll on sun again?
    Quote Originally Posted by pachucasunrise View Post
    Thought this said Of Mice & Men. Now THAT'S a scary thought...
    Quote Originally Posted by iantmcfarland View Post
    Just don't schedule them anywhere near White Rabbits.

old school

Eat it on an empty stomach or colon roll.
    "Oh this uncertainty is taking me over"

aaronbk

i find that everyone is different. i dont gain much of a tolerance in a 3 day span. i could do any of these harder drugs three days in a row and get pretty high each time. It may be the fact that i dont do them like every week and its months apart from each use. but i guess some people dose one day and the next day they do and they dont feel it like before. but not in my case. Last year i rolled every day and it hit hard each time.

I think I'm gonna roll this year for the first time at coach. My previous 4 years I've just stuck with fungi and MJ and trust me I would NOT recommend mushies at coach. wayyy too intense

stepup2stepout

Quote Originally Posted by frizzlefry View Post
    so would there be a bunch of cross tolerance if one would roll on fri than fry on sat than roll on sun again?
    You will still roll, but it will be way less intense and the duration will probably be alot shorter.

edit:
    I'm trying to find out what to do for the weekend. I'm thinking Fri: MJ and/or roll, Sat: MJ + LSD (or if I didn't roll friday) candyflip, and Sun: MJ .
    Last edited by stepup2stepout; 04-03-2011 at 01:44 PM.

Hmmm I'm getting mixed answers, GAH. Goons at Coachella last year was a bunch of fun imo, but my trip only lasted for about five hours. The trip was good just got so tired by eleven thirty I left the fest early.
    Quote Originally Posted by pachucasunrise View Post
    Thought this said Of Mice & Men. Now THAT'S a scary thought...
    Quote Originally Posted by iantmcfarland View Post
    Just don't schedule them anywhere near White Rabbits.

What was your guys' shroom intake? If I do decide to have my first time goomin at Coachella I may just eat em progressively, finding the right dose
    #coachellaweekend1
    #takeitsleazy

Recently I took half an eighth at a show and spread it out. Took some before the first opening act, some at the end of their set, then again during the second opening act. Peaked just in time for the headliner and made it well into a level 3 trip during their set. For an hour before their set and for 4+ hours after, I was at level 1-2, and was absolutely blissful. This is the state I would like to be in if I come back to Coachella next year or can score some at Primavera because it has an ideal balance among feeling good, visuals, and being somewhat functional. Did a whole eighth last year for Fever Ray and needed help walking out of there at the end of the night, but that was a unique environment...

Trip levels:
    http://www.shroomery.org/9067/What-d...s-Lvl-1-5-mean
    9/10 Swans @ Roxy, 9/17 Karen O at Masonic Lodge, 9/19 Tokimonsta @ El Rey, 9/20 Chvrches @ Tower Theatre, 9/30 Cibo Matto @ the Roxy, 10/3-4 Desert Stars, 10/9 Zola Jesus @ El Rey, 10/16 Massive Attack @ Greek Theater, 10/22-25 CMJ, 10/26 Asobi Seksu & Slowdive @ Royale

If it's your first time, Id recommend a 1/2 eighth, so you can somewhat keep your wits about you while still having a good time

Quote Originally Posted by hools View Post
    What was your guys' shroom intake? If I do decide to have my first time goomin at Coachella I may just eat em progressively, finding the right dose
    I ate about 5 grams. way too much. What the fuck was I thinking?! You're probably best to stuck with a half-eighth

Default Re: First Time Tripping/Trying Hallucinogens At Coachella

It's one thing to try tripping for the first time in a festival environment at Coachella but quite another to trip for the first time ever at Coachella. If you're already hesitant you should probably try it out in a more comfortable and stable atmosphere first.
    Yeah, no doubt. If you're already unsure about it, you're setting yourself up for failure! I've never had any problem taking anything at Coachella... but I also saw piles of puke all over Amsterdam that didn't make much sense to me either, as I truffled about the town. No drug will make Coachella, as it's amazing in itself, but a bad trip could break it for you, if you're of mind to allow it, I suppose. =) Be careful

"you can always eat more, you can never eat less"

Quote Originally Posted by brematale111 View Post
    I ate about 5 grams. way too much. What the fuck was I thinking?! You're probably best to stuck with a half-eighth
    It's so hard to judge with mushrooms though. I've had a half eighth that felt like much more, and eighths that felt like nothing.... as opposed to eighths that detroyed my reality in clips, everytime I opened and closed my eyes. Good shit. It's up to the user to be aware of what they're doing, and to have a positive and open mind with each experience, before, during, and fuck after. The stories are yours to tell, just try to have a good time while you're creating them!

Quote Originally Posted by Trick Loves The Kids View Post
    "you can always eat more, you can never eat less"
    Wishing you had eaten less mushies is a safe wish that you can trip off in your tent while remembering why you stick to the weed. I've had times where I thought about eating them everyday, and times where I never wanted to eat them again. I'd be more worried about people overdosing on real drugs. Mushroom overdoses are giggity in comparison.

not saying it'll kill you, just in general that you can take more of things and not really less... so, start slow i guess