Thread: When Saints Go Machine

Default When Saints Go Machine

Hand Banana where you at!

From the looks of this video, and from their other work from the past couple years, I would put money down that When Saints Go Machine will be at Coachella 2014.

Last edited by vogina; 09-15-2013 at 06:20 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by fatbastard View Post
    Don't ever use Paul's name again in a posting. YOU GOT THAT YOU STUPID MOTHERFUCKER? Paul was making his bones in the business back when you were just cum in your mother's ear.

Default Re: When Saints Go Machine

Would love for them to be at Coachella and their new album is killer, but I wouldn't count on them being there.

Not a big Everything Everything fan, but I thought for sure they would be at Coachella this year with their new album and they weren't.

dunno

Quote Originally Posted by with_cheese View Post
    Would love for them to be at Coachella and their new album is killer, but I wouldn't count on them being there.

Not a big Everything Everything fan, but I thought for sure they would be at Coachella this year with their new album and they weren't.

dunno
    Lineups can be like that, but I think When Saints Go Machine have a great opportunity to be billed. They have been around for a while, had their ups/downs, never really gained an enormous spotlight, and have been dormant, at least of late, to the public in what might be their big push forward.
    Don't ever use Paul's name again in a posting. YOU GOT THAT YOU STUPID MOTHERFUCKER? Paul was making his bones in the business back when you were just cum in your mother's ear.