Page 55 of 56 FirstFirst ... 50515253545556 LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,650 of 1656

Thread: The Walking Dead

Coachella Junkie jackstraw94086's Avatar

Default Re: The Walking Dead

Quote Originally Posted by JustSteve View Post
    When the group was running the gauntlet there appeared to be a cage full of bloody remains, along with what seemed to be a human rib cage. It was quick and I am on a ton of meds, but I think that's what I saw. Definitely got that vibe from the Terminus crew and the prison group living like cattle awaiting slaughter in the train car.
    they were definitely human bones. Also they ran past another cargo container where people were shouting for help and to let them out.

I enjoyed the finale except for a few nitpicks that really annoyed.
    1) Michonne's gushing backstory was a bit awkward and full details didn't fit the scenario with Carl.
    2) I realize the roof gunners were intending to not actually hit them with any of the bullets, but I was getting pissed at them for wasting so many.
    3) while everyone else was being so casual wtf was the dude wearing the riot gear for? (aside from the obvious plot trigger).
    4) Rick could have been more subtle and bided at least a small amount of time to figure out what was going on. (which of course would have run them over an hour)
    5) some asshole here spoiled it anyway.

I wanna slap Rick and tell his ego to back the fuck down already. I liked the reunion; we all knew Glenn and Maggie were finding each other by the end of the season.
    I am however getting over Rock's psycho-drama crap. A long shot wish: the next season begins with Rick saying, "they don't know who they're messing with" Puts his head down for a moment, lifts it back up with a giant smile on his face, "JUST KIDDING!!" Or the group immediately vetoes him. (Fyi, I have not read the comics, but even in serious films/series you need some unexpected comic relief)

What are you talking about? He checked his ego this entire season and decided that he wasn't in charge any more. He hasn't taken charge as of yet, he just told Abraham that they are the wrong group of people to mess with. I will admit his soft defeated side sucked after Hershel was killed and he thinks Judith has been killed.

good riddance! this show has gone to complete fucking shit. Its the same fucking scenario over and over and over. I can't even watch the shows without spacing out on my lap top now. Actually the show went to complete crap once they got stuck inside the prison. Its insanely boring now. It just seems like the writers are making this shit up as it goes along now. this show will never get any resolve to wtf caused the virus and can it be cured? Like will they ever leave the suburbs of atlanta? fucking A! This new town is going to just be another little war where the same shit happens. people will die, they will escape and then move onto something else that causes more of the same problems. I'm going to blow up my myself up now.

yes I think blowing yourself up would be the ideal therapy for you

Quote Originally Posted by jackstraw94086 View Post
    they were definitely human bones. Also they ran past another cargo container where people were shouting for help and to let them out.

I enjoyed the finale except for a few nitpicks that really annoyed.
    1) Michonne's gushing backstory was a bit awkward and full details didn't fit the scenario with Carl.
    2) I realize the roof gunners were intending to not actually hit them with any of the bullets, but I was getting pissed at them for wasting so many.
    3) while everyone else was being so casual wtf was the dude wearing the riot gear for? (aside from the obvious plot trigger).
    4) Rick could have been more subtle and bided at least a small amount of time to figure out what was going on. (which of course would have run them over an hour)
    5) some asshole here spoiled it anyway.
    Not sure how many sets of riot gear there are floating around, but if I was in a zombie apocalypse and came across one I would be wearing it 24/7… fruckin bad ass.
    crab fries

Quote Originally Posted by footixy View Post
    I hope they're running into the cannibals from the comic
    ...that hippie lady did have some tasty cuts on the grill
    Just want to revisit the fact that this post was such a bitch move.
    crab fries

Quote Originally Posted by Kindoy View Post
    Just want to revisit the fact that this post was such a bitch move.
    Concur. I think we should avoid talking about what the comic holds from now on unless we're talking specifically about names, not possible spoilers, despite whether or not you think the show is "dragging". Seriously, shut up.
    Quote Originally Posted by travelfan View Post
    It's a bit unfair though, when I change an MP3 halfway through a song at a party I get yelled at, whereas Skrillex probably got a blow job.

Coachella Junkie malcolmjamalawesome's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ruetheday View Post
    I don't fucking care. I don't even know who the hell Dave Wang is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devin the Dude View Post
    you used to be that guy that just Dave Wang's everybody. that guy. he's gone now, and whoever you really are showed up, and that was utter disappointment.

you guys are fucking idiots. Have caring about a stupid show. Please reply back with somethign elitist to say while your at it. Internet douche bags.

Quote Originally Posted by jumpstart View Post
    you guys are fucking idiots. Have caring about a stupid show. Please reply back with somethign elitist to say while your at it. Internet douche bags.
    Well said.
    you used to be that guy that just Dave Wang's everybody. that guy. he's gone now, and whoever you really are showed up, and that was utter disappointment.

Quote Originally Posted by TickleMeElmo View Post
    Concur. I think we should avoid talking about what the comic holds from now on unless we're talking specifically about names, not possible spoilers, despite whether or not you think the show is "dragging". Seriously, shut up.
    What about those that watch a day or two late, you going to refrain from taking about the last episode? Maybe mention spoiler at the beginning of the post, but I don't see a reason to not discuss something.

Have caring, indeed. Have caring, all of you.
    Quote Originally Posted by baily View Post
    Eat a dick on that or did I make too much sense for your mind to take

Quote Originally Posted by marooko View Post
    What about those that watch a day or two late, you going to refrain from taking about the last episode? Maybe mention spoiler at the beginning of the post, but I don't see a reason to not discuss something.
    If the episode has aired, it's OK to talk about it.

If you haven't watched it yet and don't want spoilers, don't enter the thread.

If you know something from the comics and it hasn't aired yet, don't post about it.

Quote Originally Posted by marooko View Post
    If you are behind, you dont need to come in the thread if it has been updated.

you guys are fucking idiots. Have <fun?> caring about a stupid show. Please reply back with somethign elitist to say while your at it. Internet douche bags.
    Such beauty in the irony.
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Arcade FIre are a bunch of dicks, Deadmau5 is a dick, bands are dicks, David Bowie sucks dicks, Daft Punk is two human buttholes with semen for brains (that was loaded into a butthole from a dick that grew out of their moms), we're all dicks that fucked our moms assholes, God is going to put a giant dick down and fuck our mouths

I'm going to read the comics and come post about it. BRB.

Spoiler Alert: Your taste in TV sucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by fakekvnty View Post
    All you ladybois want inside this pink slip
    You bitchez will all CUM-ba-ya when y'all see my pee-shooter.
    Follow kvny on instagram :: "Lorde is my shepherd. I shall not want."

I consider The Walking Dead to be the Sleigh Bells of cable programming.

That's hitting below the belt.

Krewella, maybe.

scintillating. way to go, guys!

I prefer titillating.

Hippie chick: "Can I make you a plate?"

"i hate the walking dead but i still watch it every week so i can reconfirm it still sucks and come bitch on this thread"
    crab fries

Wheelchair Epidemic hawkingvsreeve's Avatar

Not gonna lie. That's me.
    Quote Originally Posted by obzen View Post
    Giant. Fucking. Bjork. Buttons.
    last.fm

It's me too. I also enjoy "Mystery Science Theater 3000ing" it.
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Arcade FIre are a bunch of dicks, Deadmau5 is a dick, bands are dicks, David Bowie sucks dicks, Daft Punk is two human buttholes with semen for brains (that was loaded into a butthole from a dick that grew out of their moms), we're all dicks that fucked our moms assholes, God is going to put a giant dick down and fuck our mouths

The term you're looking for is "riffing"
    Quote Originally Posted by roboto View Post
    And stinkbutt leaving a motorhead set when you know he's dying just to talk shit ? Your a shitty person as well .please let mja give you an anal love disease .

Coachella Junkie chairmenmeow47's Avatar

i stayed at my parents this weekend and got caught up. there wasn't much else to watch, but man i wish there had been something else. what a complete awful piece of shit this "season" or "second half of a season" bullshit was.

Quote Originally Posted by Somewhat Damaged View Post
    the other guy with them (whose name I'm blanking on) looked kind of like the "Street Fighter" movie versions of their characters. Hopefully they're written better than they look.
    the phrase "g.i. joe" popped into my mind, but street fighter is better. i kept laughing.

Why not just build a community of tree houses? Swiss family robinson style. Zombies can't climb trees.
    good idea. i always thought ship too, but you guys make some good points.

Quote Originally Posted by gazercmh View Post
    When they asked the scientist what had happened and he said, "It's classified,"
    it sounds like i don't know all the details obviously that are in the comic, but i find this to be such a douchebag move. why should one pussy who could easily be taken over by zombies be the only one who knows what's going on. maybe share some of the knowledge just in case you get eaten or shoot yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by scenicworld View Post
    I'm usually the first to come in here and say that I liked the episode, but I thought last night was a little boring. after all the buildup of figuring out what Daryl was like before the ZA, I as let down when it turned out to be following Merle.
    i think it made the most sense. it was a boring episode though.

Quote Originally Posted by captncrzy View Post
    Setting a giant fire to your only shelter in the middle of the night during the zombie apocolypse...always a great idea.
    i didn't understand why they wasted so much moonshine. that could have come in handy for injuries or starting fires.

Quote Originally Posted by TickleMeElmo View Post
    I think a mortician was living there and sent his dog out to scout the building when he suspected someone was in there then had his dog lead a pack of zombies to the building to flush them out. Not sure why he'd take Beth thought. Maybe it was a misunderstanding and he was trying to get her out of there?
    i must have missed the part where beth was with someone else. i just thought she drove off in the car by herself.

Quote Originally Posted by blackchango View Post
    This is the first time television has made me cry in a long ass time...

"Just look at the flowers"
    jesus. it was a dark episode, but no need to cry. we barely knew these people. maybe i am heartless that girl was nuts and deserved what she got. for once that idiot carol or whatever her name is did something right. this was the only good episode of the season for me. except the stupid flashback monologue dubbed over carol and tyrese walking out at the end.

Quote Originally Posted by footixy View Post
    I hope they're running into the cannibals from the comic
    ...that hippie lady did have some tasty cuts on the grill
    When the group was running the gauntlet there appeared to be a cage full of bloody remains, along with what seemed to be a human rib cage. It was quick and I am on a ton of meds, but I think that's what I saw. Definitely got that vibe from the Terminus crew and the prison group living like cattle awaiting slaughter in the train car.
    my mom noticed the ribs, i totally missed it. was too caught up in the action i guess. she also suggested cannibals. it seems really odd to have such a large facility and so few people.

Quote Originally Posted by stinkbutt View Post
    Worst cliffhanger ever
    serious waste of a season.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlon Brando View Post
    That was one of the best episodes in the history of the show. The Hershel flashbacks were brilliant.
    flashbacks of scenes we have already seen are lazy. so useless. one of the more annoying parts of this season. i would prefer flashbacks of people before the apocalypse.

Quote Originally Posted by jackstraw94086 View Post
    agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by Kindoy View Post
    "i hate the walking dead but i still watch it every week so i can reconfirm it still sucks and come bitch on this thread"
    that's me! i also enjoy being able to keep up with conversations with my parents and others. same reason i watch game of thrones even though i'm not all that into it.
    Quote Originally Posted by malcolmjamalawesome View Post
    It's when we discuss Coachella that we are at our collective dipshittiest.

Season 5 trailer:

Looks scrumptious.
    9/18 CHVRCHES @ the Fox Theatre
    9/22 Tove Lo @ the Fillmore
    9/27 Simian Mobile Disco @ The Mezzanine
    10/5 The War On Drugs @ The Fillmore
    10/21 Jessie Ware @ The Chapel
    10/24 Little Dragon @ the Fox Theatre
    10/24 Rfs Du Sol @ The Mezzanine
    10/29 PHISH @ Bill Graham Civic Auditorium
    10/31 AlunaGeorge @ 1015 (?)