Page 29 of 58 FirstFirst ... 2425262728293031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: The Walking Dead

Default Re: The Walking Dead

Yup... i teared up like a little girl with a skinned knee. Great episode.

Edit- i understand Rick is traumatized about losing someone who was essentially his ex wife but FFS your son lost his mother Grimes. Man up and console him.
    Last edited by EastLos01; 11-04-2012 at 10:08 PM.
    You know, but that's valid because if we are all gonna die anyway shouldn't we be enjoying ourselves now? You know, I'd like to quit thinking of the present, like right now, as some minor insignificant preamble to something else.

---------------------------------------------------
    It's that tad bit of Crazy that keeps me Sane...

wow...EXCELLENT episode. Incredible season so far.

Yeah, Carl has gone from useless bitch to borderline clutch.

T-Dog went out like man. And he delivered his 5 lines of the season on point.

That was the worst acting I have ever seen on this show, and that's saying something
    Quote Originally Posted by roboto View Post
    And stinkbutt leaving a motorhead set when you know he's dying just to talk shit ? Your a shitty person as well .please let mja give you an anal love disease .

I applauded loudly when she died.
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Arcade FIre are a bunch of dicks, Deadmau5 is a dick, bands are dicks, David Bowie sucks dicks, Daft Punk is two human buttholes with semen for brains (that was loaded into a butthole from a dick that grew out of their moms), we're all dicks that fucked our moms assholes, God is going to put a giant dick down and fuck our mouths

I would have like Lori or T-dog to come back as a zombie. Hopefully we will get zombie Carol.

You are all too caught up in your bloodlust to realize that this is truly one of the worst fucking shows ever made.

Thanks for the unnecessary comment on a show and topic in which you do not enjoy.

Hey everyone Pea doesn't like this show!

Just can't feel any remorse for Lori, such a dumb broad.
    Quote Originally Posted by pachucasunrise View Post
    Thought this said Of Mice & Men. Now THAT'S a scary thought...
    Quote Originally Posted by iantmcfarland View Post
    Just don't schedule them anywhere near White Rabbits.

I bet you all five bucks that Carl didn't shoot his mom in the head, which is why we only heard a gunshot. They didn't show it and he doesn't want to talk about it. We will see either Lori return alive or as a zombie.

I'm pretty glad Lori is gone too. What I don't understand is how Andrea can't see that something fishy is going on with the governor. Talk about dumb.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Which healthcare provider will euthanize you the fastest as a service to society?
    12/21 Dillon Francis @Shrine - 12/27 IAMX @Complex - 12/31 IAMX @Slims - 1/3 Foxygen @Roxy - 1/4 Buddy Nielsen @Constellation Room - 1/14 Run The Jewels @Regent

bye Lori you sucked.

Quote Originally Posted by OnlyNonStranger View Post
    I bet you all five bucks that Carl didn't shoot his mom in the head, which is why we only heard a gunshot. They didn't show it and he doesn't want to talk about it. We will see either Lori return alive or as a zombie.
    It would have to be a zombie. Lori couldn't survive a gut slicing C-section without being sewn up. She'd bleed out pretty quickly.
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.
    Arcade FIre are a bunch of dicks, Deadmau5 is a dick, bands are dicks, David Bowie sucks dicks, Daft Punk is two human buttholes with semen for brains (that was loaded into a butthole from a dick that grew out of their moms), we're all dicks that fucked our moms assholes, God is going to put a giant dick down and fuck our mouths

great episode! not really going to miss Lori, but I wonder how it will impact Carl? he seems numb to the situation, or maybe he's just turned into an emotionless person in general after growing up in the ZA? I'm going to miss T-Dog, though. at least he went out as a hero. He was on the Talking Dead last night and really looked like he didn't want to leave the show. Does TWD have a limit on how many black guys can be on the show or something?
    Last edited by scenicworld; 11-05-2012 at 10:46 AM.
    last.fm | facebook | twitter | tumblr
    2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011
    2012 2013 2014
    8/5 Arcade Fire (Sleep Train Amphitheater) 10/3-5 Austin City Limits

Coachella Junkie chairmenmeow47's Avatar

as far as what happened with lori, what was upsetting was the situation, not her specific death. i couldn't imagine going into labour while being chased by zombies. to then only realize you can't push the baby out because you're too damn skinny. and then be stuck with someone who has to guess as to how to cut you open and pull out your baby, with your son helping and watching the whole time. plus carl having to kill his mother was pretty sad. i don't know, the whole situation was just intense and emotional.

carl will be fine. he stopped being a kid a long time ago. plus he didn't seem to have any issues with his mom that went unresolved. she gets to leave the miserable world they all live in now. grimes on the other hand is devestated cause he never made peace before she died.

i think she died. carl had no reason to not kill her. i just hope the baby storyline doesn't continue for much longer. i'm picturing some epic last episode of mash shit.

also, i hope carol's alive and that t-dog didn't run at the zombies for nothing. i was annoyed that it took her so long to run though, dude just threw himself at zombies for you! she kind of irritates me in general. doesn't have the best survival instincts. i'm bummed about t-dog. i feel like they had to make sure one of the prisoners was black since they killed him off. i like the new guy though; the one who shot the crazy guy in the generator room. he seems pretty down to business.

i so do not give two shits about the govenor or blondie. i wish she'd go back to being a badass. i don't see why she should "know" something fishy is going on. all these people desperately want is for some normalcy and they seem to have found it. she doesn't really have a reason to doubt it yet; not like her savvy partner.

the show certainly isn't the best ever, but it's intense and fun to see where it goes.
    Quote Originally Posted by malcolmjamalawesome View Post
    It's when we discuss Coachella that we are at our collective dipshittiest.

Coachella Junkie jackstraw94086's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by captncrzy View Post
    It would have to be a zombie. Lori couldn't survive a gut slicing C-section without being sewn up. She'd bleed out pretty quickly.
    There is something a bit fishy about how quickly they made that decision to cut her open and then kill her. They could have waited a few more minutes and sent carl out to see if they could make their way out of the boiler room. but even then, they could have tried to make it out with the baby and then rush back to have a chance at getting her.

The whole thing definitely seemed rushed, as if the writers were desperate to put her in that position where nobody but Carl saw her before her impending return.

But damn, if Carl did shoot his mother in the head, that kid's going to rule the country.

Michonne seemed to put it all together when she was checking out the bullet holes and fresh blood on the military trucks. Didn't she tell Andrea what she discovered? I really don't think she bought the Governor's explanation of events or was enticed by his offer to join them, or was she?

I think Carol has to be alive. this can't turn into another search like we saw with Sophia!! I think they will assume she is dead or turned and we'll find out in the next episode that she locked herself in a cell or closet and has to fight her way back to the group over the next couple episodes. one of the writers was on the Talking Dead and alluded to Carol "quite possibly being dead", but I think she was only trying to build some suspense.
    last.fm | facebook | twitter | tumblr
    2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011
    2012 2013 2014
    8/5 Arcade Fire (Sleep Train Amphitheater) 10/3-5 Austin City Limits

i also thought that was odd, but who knows how far away from their "home base" they were. also, they probably realized that if there are walkers in one area of the prison that shouldn't be, they're probably also in other areas. maybe their section of the prison was far from where they were at that point. just a guess.

I haven't read the comics, but I suspect the season will end with Rick and everyone at the Governer's compound. Merle is going out looking for his brother and will find him. Rick will be freaked out to have a baby that is essentially a food siren for the walkers and will be looking for a safe haven. Sets up next season to be a giant power struggle between them. Sides are drawn, yappity yap.

I think Carol will be found alive. She hasn't had her 'delcaration of ethical actions' yet. Once she chimes in on the morality of something, she's a goner.

The Talking Dead after was weird to me. It was like that executive was on the show for the sole purpose of making sure T-Dogg didn't blurt anything out. And during Lori's scene recap, it said something like "Lori knew her pregancy was a death sentence". Which proves what a stupid bitch she was. Choosing to have a baby during a zombie apocolypse when knowing how difficult it is to deliver a baby vaginally after you've already have a C-section and that you have a son that needs you alive is just retarded.

I wish they would of killed Lori off like they did in the comic book.

and how was that?

She is shot in the back running with the baby and falls on the baby killing it too. I think they are scared to show a baby death on TV. A baby in a zombie apocalypse is pointless. Kind of hoping Rick goes crazy and eats the baby.

Quote Originally Posted by captncrzy View Post
    \And during Lori's scene recap, it said something like "Lori knew her pregancy was a death sentence". Which proves what a stupid bitch she was. Choosing to have a baby during a zombie apocolypse when knowing how difficult it is to deliver a baby vaginally after you've already have a C-section and that you have a son that needs you alive is just retarded.
    I can't believe it, even though she's dead, Lori is actually becoming even more unlikable. If I were anybody in that fucking group besides Rick and Carl, I'd jet, those prisoners probably have better chances outside of the prison alone.
    Quote Originally Posted by pachucasunrise View Post
    Thought this said Of Mice & Men. Now THAT'S a scary thought...
    Quote Originally Posted by iantmcfarland View Post
    Just don't schedule them anywhere near White Rabbits.

Wheelchair Epidemic hawkingvsreeve's Avatar

Uhhhh, it's pretty spoiler filled, but it's even more sad than what happened on the show.

I still hate the kid that plays Carl. Worst actor on the cast by far. Distractingly bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by obzen View Post
    Giant. Fucking. Bjork. Buttons.
    last.fm

It started during the birth scene with the kinda-sorta going to cry feeling, then the the tears started streaming Rick started crying.

Yes, Lori was a cunt, but it was still

Quote Originally Posted by Pea View Post
    You are all too caught up in your bloodlust to realize that this is truly one of the worst fucking shows ever made.
    No.

How do they explain the guy in boiler room?

Coachella Junkie jackstraw94086's Avatar

Generator room.

He's the guy Rick locked outside with the walkers a couple episodes ago.