Quote Originally Posted by Jrtho73 View Post
Where do you goons get this Mr. Avicii shit from? I have him in the smallest print at the end of my list of artist to see that day and he is in no way a priority at Chella, so your little joke isn't that funny.

And you are completely full of shit if you think that no one has been blasting the show on this thread. I've seen at least three of you melancholy shitheads saying nothing but negative things about the show, GET A FUCKING LIFE!

You were complaining about the foliage and eye colours of the walkers... like SERIOUSLY!?
SERIOUSLY, Aviciian. Don't tell me you look at that shit and not want to blow your own head off! Did you completely disregard real world physics when Glenn was using the shotgun upon the fast-moving, swerving, and bumpy ride of the car? The kick of those shots should have made him jolt AT LEAST a few centimeters, no matter how comfortably he hung up from the passenger window. Oh, and the way Daryl rides that motorcycle? What the hell kind of acting was that!? You would think that the show strived for at least a cent of honesty.

And I'm not blasting the show, at all. Believe me. If I was blasting the show, I would have told all of you about my letter writing campaign (like the one I did to stop AMC from showing Hell on Wheels).

YOU GET A FUCKING LIFE, YOU GOON! GET A LIFE WHERE YOU START PAYING ATTENTION TO IMPORTANT SHIT LIKE PROPER FOLIAGE TEXTURES!