Page 24 of 55 FirstFirst ... 1920212223242526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: The Walking Dead

Default Re: The Walking Dead

You idiot get back in your place before you get your head blown off! These writers worked hard to create a world...
    Erm they worked hard to tweak someone else's fictional world...
    Uh they tweaked a poorly written fictional world from a graphic novel into a poorly written tv world! YEAH!
    So shut up and get your head out of your ass!
    Re: GayInTucson's illiterate ass

Quote Originally Posted by EmberVega View Post
    I don't think we'll be hearing from him again. R.I.P

Quote Originally Posted by Jrtho73 View Post
    hawkingvsreeve I HIGHLY suggest you first remove your head from your ass.

Secondly, realize that this is a television show and trying to find little imperfections (which in all reality are just things you don't understand) just shows that you're a negative person and can't enjoy the world these writers have created.
    Shut the fuck up, EVERYTHING will be answered in the upcoming seasons. If you really can't wait till October, go out and buy the graphic novel. It'll answer your stupid question about the helicopter, how the zombies herd and anything else your simple mind might need answered.

The show is fucking amazing, I get so rattled by people like you.
    If you wandered into my post-apocalyptic group, I'd blast your fucking head off.

Oh and please don't tell me to "calm down", I ain't angry. I just like putting idiots in their place.
    How can anybody enjoy the world these "writers" have created? The helicopter is just a small fleck of poop from a larger mountain of crap. I mean, I can list a million - literally, a million - crimes in verisimilitude that ruin the show. One glaring example is the shades of foliage, which are inconsistent to the in-show season, and are the apparent result of filming during convenience and shoddy post-production. Another is the way some of the walkers have solid-brown or grey eyes, which any respectable mortician will tell you, fucks up any honesty that the writers wish to attain with walker anatomy. Another, and I am sure everybody will agree with me, is that even the slightest of the slightest British inflections in Rick's dialogue breaks down the reality of what is supposed to be a Southern American setting.

Get your tongue out of the show's ass, you lunatic. You know that you don't actually enjoy the show. The only reason any of us watch the show is to keep an eye on AMC and to make sure they don't sneak any unannounced episodes of Breaking Bad for some weird reason. I hate that I have to watch The Walking Dead. It sucks. Helicopters suck. You suck.
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    I try to be politically pc more than most here: As a dude, anyone who could put a shark up a gals pc body, is pretty creepy, different and interesting. Just saying big time ..... cr****

Wheelchair Epidemic hawkingvsreeve's Avatar

NO TIM YOU GET YOUR FUCKING HEAD OUT OF MY ASS YOU PIECE OF SHIT AND IF YOU WANDER INTO MY GROUP AFTER A ZOMBIE OUTBREAK I WILL MURDER YOU.

AVICII.
    Quote Originally Posted by obzen View Post
    Giant. Fucking. Bjork. Buttons.
    last.fm

BRANDON YOU DONT EVEN ENJOY THE WORLD! WHY CAN'T YOU JUST WAIT FOR EVERYTHING TO BE EXPLAINED!? EVERYTHING WILL BE EXPLAINED!

AVICII WILL BE EXPLAINED.
    I try to be politically pc more than most here: As a dude, anyone who could put a shark up a gals pc body, is pretty creepy, different and interesting. Just saying big time ..... cr****

GOD DAMMIT I WANT THE EXPLANATIONS NOW EVEN THOUGH I HAVE READ ALL 94 ISSUES OF THE COMIC BOOK YOU ASSHOLE. GOD. THIS PLACE IS FULL OF IDIOTS.
    last.fm

I AM SO RATTLED.

LISTEN TO THAT AVICII MIX I MADE YOU. IT'LL CALM YOU DOWN. AND THEN FIST-PUMP YOU UP, MY BRO.

WOO! SHOTS!
    last.fm

I retract everything that I said last page if only so I'm not associated with that guy.

You guys know there are new episodes of Archer, right?
    No, don't, don't cut my hair, Ned loves my hair.

The last one was a two-parter so I haven't watched it yet.

Yeah, I'm savin that shit, too.

I just felt bad for everyone gettin so excited about WD. It's fun, but way too silly to get worked up over.

Quote Originally Posted by Alchemy View Post
    How can anybody enjoy the world these "writers" have created? The helicopter is just a small fleck of poop from a larger mountain of crap. I mean, I can list a million - literally, a million - crimes in verisimilitude that ruin the show. One glaring example is the shades of foliage, which are inconsistent to the in-show season, and are the apparent result of filming during convenience and shoddy post-production. Another is the way some of the walkers have solid-brown or grey eyes, which any respectable mortician will tell you, fucks up any honesty that the writers wish to attain with walker anatomy. Another, and I am sure everybody will agree with me, is that even the slightest of the slightest British inflections in Rick's dialogue breaks down the reality of what is supposed to be a Southern American setting.

Get your tongue out of the show's ass, you lunatic. You know that you don't actually enjoy the show. The only reason any of us watch the show is to keep an eye on AMC and to make sure they don't sneak any unannounced episodes of Breaking Bad for some weird reason. I hate that I have to watch The Walking Dead. It sucks. Helicopters suck. You suck.
    You're a prime example of someone who ruins something perfectly good by looking for tiny faults. This isn't a show on the discovery channel you fucking goof, "any respectable mortician will tell you"... honestly? Get the fuck out of here.

Quote Originally Posted by stinkbutt View Post
    You idiot get back in your place before you get your head blown off! These writers worked hard to create a world...
    Erm they worked hard to tweak someone else's fictional world...
    Uh they tweaked a poorly written fictional world from a graphic novel into a poorly written tv world! YEAH!
    So shut up and get your head out of your ass!
    So you hate the show and the graphic novels... why in the FUCK are you on a thread about it then? Tell me something you like so I can go out of my way to bash it, fucking loser.

And holy shit hawkingvsreeves is that really your response? Instead of maybe explaining yourself you think it better to make fun of the fact I have Avicii in my signature? Fuck me.

I win, you are losers. Not only in this thread, but in life.

Go support the things you love, instead of bashing the things you hate.
    M83 Grouplove The Black Keys Kendrick Lamar Arctic Monkeys Neon Indian Datsik
    A$AP Rocky Flying Lotus AWOLNATION Radiohead Azealia Banks
    The Weeknd Dr. Dre & Snoop Dogg Florence & The Machine Goyte Avicii

Ahahahahahahaha.

Good work, Tim.
    last.fm

Quote Originally Posted by Alchemy View Post

You're a prime example of someone who ruins something perfectly good by looking for tiny faults. This isn't a show on the discovery channel you fucking goof, "any respectable mortician will tell you"... honestly? Get the fuck out of here.

03/20/12 NEVER FORGET

Just because I like something doesn't mean I am blind to the fact the writing isn't all that great. Maybe if you too had standards your signature wouldn't be such an easy target.
    Re: GayInTucson's illiterate ass

Quote Originally Posted by EmberVega View Post
    I don't think we'll be hearing from him again. R.I.P

So you hate the show and the graphic novels... why in the FUCK are you on a thread about it then? Tell me something you like so I can go out of my way to bash it, fucking loser.

And holy shit hawkingvsreeves is that really your response? Instead of maybe explaining yourself you think it better to make fun of the fact I have Avicii in my signature? Fuck me.

Once again Im with you (except for your love for Avicii...).

Coachella Junkie jackstraw94086's Avatar

This thread has turned into a good example of mindless idiots being herded in a general direction. Jthro73 is the helicopter.

I swear I will rape all of your reanimated corpse anuses.

Who would have thought a helicopter would have caused so much ruckus (if that's what this is still all about).

last.fm | facebook | twitter | tumblr
    2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011
    2012 2013
    11/19 Night Terrors of 1927 at Soda Bar 11/11 & 11/18 Night Terrors of 1927 at The Echo
    1/23 Dent May at The Echo 1/19/14 Volcano Choir at H.o.B. San Diego

Wow. Pretty glad I came in here today.
    Originally Posted by Riggins33
    Why don't you show me a pic of what you look like and I'll send you a pick of myself. I'm 6'5 230....
    Quote Originally Posted by PotVsKtl View Post
    Would you care to list the fixes I've proposed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogvolta View Post
    Thank god I did't suck that guy's dick.

has everything been explained yet?
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Which healthcare provider will euthanize you the fastest as a service to society?
    Coachella W2 - 4/25 Dillinger Escape Plan@Glass House - 5/1 The Horrors@First Unitarian Church - 5/9 Big Freedia@Echoplex - 6/28 Robyn/Royksopp@Bill Graham

I love you guys.
    Quote Originally Posted by chairmenmeow47 View Post
    i fucking hate women with their lives together who try and help other people. where are the needy bitches at?!

Quote Originally Posted by scenicworld View Post
    This one's my fave

Coachella Junkie jackstraw94086's Avatar

I'm sorry but this is the best of the Carl meme pics

Attached Images Attached Images

I like this one too.

last.fm | facebook | twitter | tumblr
    2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011
    2012 2013
    11/19 Night Terrors of 1927 at Soda Bar 11/11 & 11/18 Night Terrors of 1927 at The Echo
    1/23 Dent May at The Echo 1/19/14 Volcano Choir at H.o.B. San Diego

Quote Originally Posted by JustSteve View Post
    well, for all intensive porpoises it is, will sell out within seconds tomorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by korbinn View Post
    It's jsut dawned on me that I'm overly confident and a extremely ocd perfectionist.

Quote Originally Posted by sonofhal View Post
    I want that for my birthday.
    Quote Originally Posted by chairmenmeow47 View Post
    i fucking hate women with their lives together who try and help other people. where are the needy bitches at?!

I was about to poke fun at the idiots who are making silly statement about how they HAVE to watch the show or that they HAVE to listen to others bullshit about a show that they fucking love but than I saw these memes and yes, we do HAVE to simply because I don't want to imagine a world without these wonderful pictures.
    Quote Originally Posted by pachucasunrise View Post
    Thought this said Of Mice & Men. Now THAT'S a scary thought...
    Quote Originally Posted by iantmcfarland View Post
    Just don't schedule them anywhere near White Rabbits.

Quote Originally Posted by sonofhal View Post
    I wish they had this in the states. Too bad there will probably be too many little kids running around.

Good Darryl meme
    Quote Originally Posted by pachucasunrise View Post
    Thought this said Of Mice & Men. Now THAT'S a scary thought...
    Quote Originally Posted by iantmcfarland View Post
    Just don't schedule them anywhere near White Rabbits.