Page 1 of 56 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: WMC 2011/ ULTRA 13

Default WMC 2011/ ULTRA 13

Aight we might as well get this shit started people....WMC website says their dates look like March 22-26, 2011. But it also states it wont be confirmed till December/January.

I know Greg, Feather, Andrew, Salah, Forza, and a few others were talking about making the trip from out west to party it up on the east again. Who else is planning on making it for WMC and/or Ultra

Here is my question....how could Ultra top that sick lineup from last year?? I know me and Andrew agree that Ultra killed EDC with the lineup.

Some kind of official announcement should be coming soon on Ultra 13....I can't wait to see what it is.

Just like last year I'll update the first page with people planning on going and we can set up a coachella board meetup at Ultra again like last year.....I might even make it out to it this time too.

Finally everyone go check out Afrobeta....they played Glastonbury this year and I don't doubt they will be at Ultra again.....so check out the music and spread the word....they are really great people and musicians.

boardies confirmed to be there this year

caco/Ronnie

aphextwinin/Samy

emtgreg/Greg

Feather/Sophia

djandrew/Andrew

zimmy/Matt

confirmed artist
    Chemical Brothers (LIVE)- Headlining Sunday Night
    Royksopp
    Crystal Castles
    carl cox
    afrobeta
    Stellar

rumored
    deadmau5
    armin van burin
    aphex twin

florida artist that will most likely be there
    david solano

renegades of funk

riotgear

noal sanger

apollo v

vjs that will be there

Vello Virkhaus on the main

psyberpixie
    Last edited by caco0283; 12-17-2010 at 07:06 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannahrain View Post
    Your lady's also in for drugs, right? Corinna's guy is in for murder and mine's in for a spree of home invasions. I think you're probably good.

Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    I'm pretty sure Ronnie painted that on her, with his dick.

Default Re: WMC 2011/ ULTRA 13

C is for Coachella

Your lady's also in for drugs, right? Corinna's guy is in for murder and mine's in for a spree of home invasions. I think you're probably good.

i think me and a few others will be making the treck from denver, not positive yet but hopefully there will be some good stuff there. i agree last years lineup was SICK!! i'm really hoping that america gets the dnb bug back in their system.
    the music is what its all about, you love it just like i love it.

Im praying for Aphex Twin to play on the Biscanye Stage and if there is a god we will have Daft Punk performing Tron Legacy on the main stage

Last edited by caco0283; 08-03-2010 at 07:41 AM.

that would be sweet. would you rather those 2 be at ultra or coachella though? think they would play both?

If Aphex is in America I'm there
    Quote Originally Posted by roboto View Post
    And stinkbutt leaving a motorhead set when you know he's dying just to talk shit ? Your a shitty person as well .please let mja give you an anal love disease .

Aphex Twin did coachella not too long ago and the crowd just didn't get it.....i would rather see him in Miami and hope the crowd there understands the genius behind RDJ

I would expect to see Daft Punk doing Tron Legacy at Coachella on the main stage

Could be the last year of Ultra at its current location. They are going to break ground on the science museum next summer.

They should bring the chemical brothers live since they have only done a dj set

I was at that set in 08 near the front and myself and everyone around me were going nuts, I can't say for the back of the tent. I somehow doubt festival set would convince anyone
    And stinkbutt leaving a motorhead set when you know he's dying just to talk shit ? Your a shitty person as well .please let mja give you an anal love disease .

yea i heard the aphex twin set at coachella was pretty dope in 08. but thats besides the point, downtown miami would be pretty sweet to see that. havent been to ultra yet but it looks like a great time, massive party

i was in front of the sound board and it was packed when he started....by the end of the first or second song it was pretty empty. I loved the set just couldn't believe how many people left

i hope i make this.. DEMF is priority number. Nobody hustles harder than Detroit.
    Rhythm is a dancer.

Quote Originally Posted by caco0283 View Post
    Im praying for Aphex Twin to play on the Biscanye Stage and if there is a god we will have Daft Punk performing Tron Legacy on the main stage

It would be awesome if he played, but judging by the times i've went and the typical Ultra line up it's very unlikely for that fest. Aphex Twin is something that's not for everyone and Ultra tends to book acts that are more universal than that.

MAYBE
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne Coyne
    People treat Arcade Fire like they're the greatest thing ever and they get away with it.

Quote Originally Posted by caco0283 View Post
    C is for Coachella

Oh what a fun weekend this was
    People treat Arcade Fire like they're the greatest thing ever and they get away with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Aurgasm View Post
    i hope i make this.. DEMF is priority number. Nobody hustles harder than Detroit.
    Dude get off Detroit's nuts already. It's not even at the same time, you come in to every thread trashing every other festival like we couldn't do both. Hahaha we know you got to blow Richie Hawtinz and though many are certainly intrigued by this, the interest ends there.

For the record though.. how long?
    LOL! <33
    Quote Originally Posted by Zafocaine View Post
    Great advertising strategy for her vagina though! As if having a vagina weren't all a vagina needed. Now introducing the Lustful Scorned Lover scent, by RSW.

Also, Devin + Ravemom will be at Ultra. Main priority for next year. Cannot resist going after the way Andrew & Sophia talked about it during Coachella.
    LOL! <33
    Great advertising strategy for her vagina though! As if having a vagina weren't all a vagina needed. Now introducing the Lustful Scorned Lover scent, by RSW.

Quote Originally Posted by Devin the Dude View Post
    Also, Devin + Ravemom will be at Ultra. Main priority for next year. Cannot resist going after the way Andrew & Sophia talked about it during Coachella.
    Didn't go last year but as far as the 2 years i did go the crowd i like a lot better than the LA croud, but set times are really fuckin short. Ultra is a cool thing to do once but when i make it back to miami it's for the whole WMC or it's not anywhere near worth it for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Devin the Dude View Post
    Dude get off Detroit's nuts already. It's not even at the same time, you come in to every thread trashing every other festival like we couldn't do both. Hahaha we know you got to blow Richie Hawtinz and though many are certainly intrigued by this, the interest ends there.

For the record though.. how long?
    Hakuna matata.
    Last edited by Aurgasm; 08-03-2010 at 12:30 PM.
    Rhythm is a dancer.

Hakuna Matata indeed.
    LOL! <33

And you still didn't answer my question.
    LOL! <33

Damn I was really hoping for a tardoff

Coachella Junkie frozen pilgrim's Avatar

devin, feather, I wouldn't miss partying with you guys at ultra for the world. I am so so there.

I was planning on going to this actually. But seriously the last one had such an amazing line-up I don't know how they'll top it.

Well, there are "after parties" in Detroit that literally run all weekend. As in 24 hours a day for 3 days straight.

I'd consider Ultra if they got Aphex Twin but that doesn't seem all that likely. There hasn't been a single Ultra lineup I've seen that I would travel out of town for, and considering how they like to recycle acts over and over again, I don't see that changing.

Quote Originally Posted by SoulDischarge View Post
    Well, there are "after parties" in Detroit that literally run all weekend. As in 24 hours a day for 3 days straight.

I'd consider Ultra if they got Aphex Twin but that doesn't seem all that likely. There hasn't been a single Ultra lineup I've seen that I would travel out of town for, and considering how they like to recycle acts over and over again, I don't see that changing.
    The line up gets a little retarded sometimes, a decent number of people played both days in 2009. Wolfgang Gartner got the ultimate shaft last year with a 15 minute time slot between Guetta and Tiesto. Overall production wise it can't touch what insomniac does with their bigger events. If i lived in Miami i would probably go every year, but i rather save more money for Coachella.

Quote Originally Posted by stinkbutt View Post
    HAHAHAHAHAHA

fucking rachel ray (YUMMO!)

I would absolutely love to go. See how I'm doing financially but count me in to at least see the lineup/room rates/flight prices before making a definite decision.
    Quote Originally Posted by boarderwoozel3 View Post
    I just want to ingest mind-altering chemicals and get my mind blown by tribal lasers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleepingrock View Post
    I would rather have an auctioneer mc DnB sets

Quote Originally Posted by Aurgasm View Post
    Ultra doesnt have to hustle hard because they have the best lineup for an electronic music festival in the US.
    Quote Originally Posted by juloxx View Post
    Shut the fuck up you pussy. If you dont get down with Westside Connection you have no credibility in the music world what so-ever. Get off these forums you *** *** and go bump your N'sync
    Quote Originally Posted by Goatchella View Post
    I'm down with westside connect....fail again

Quote Originally Posted by stinkbutt View Post
    You'll have your day in the ring with me, don't worry.

Midget Toss 2k11.
    LOL! <33