Page 152 of 180 FirstFirst ... 147148149150151152153154155156157 ... LastLast
Results 4,531 to 4,560 of 5391

Thread: Fuck the Republican Party.

Can't Post anymore. bummer Zafocaine's Avatar

Default Re: Fuck the Republican Party.

Quote Originally Posted by Miroir Noir View Post
    Fuck all parties. If they weren't out for blood, they wouldn't exist. Fuck 'em.

Tell us more about politics, Emllik.
    10/8 - Little Dragon @ Marquee (Tempe, AZ)
    10/11 - Carolina Chocolate Drops @ Rialto Theater (Tucson, AZ)
    11/10 - The Black Keys @ US Airways Center (Phoenix, AZ)
    4/10/15 - 4/12/15 - Coachella

Can't Post anymore. bummer Zafocaine's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GuyInTucson View Post
    Tell us more about politics, Zafo.
    Message board politics, or were you going to try thinking outside of your box today?

Another midnight deal that also stinks to hell:
    http://www.lifehealthpro.com/2013/01...l-funding-cuts
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

At least NASCAR got some $$$...

NASCAR tracks get part of a nice little $70 million perk in the fiscal cliff deal [UPDATED]
    By Jay Busbee

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 3:32 PM

With minutes to spare, the president and Congress pulled America away from the fiscal cliff, a deal reached amid partisan posturing and acrimony, which ... OK, look, I know you didn't come here for any kind of political nonsense, so let's get to it: the fiscal cliff deal, which saves most of us some money but costs most drivers a lot more, has buried within its dank recesses a nice little perk for many of your favorite race tracks.

Here's the deal: NASCAR tracks stand to benefit from an estimated $70 million in tax credits— due to an extension included in the fiscal cliff deal. [Note: An earlier version of this article characterized the tax credit in an unclear fashion.]

The so-called "NASCAR tax credit" allows "certain motorsports racing track facilities" (not just NASCAR ones) to write off their costs over just seven years, rather than the usual 15 to 39 years. Compacting the writeoff period allows the tracks to pay fewer taxes over that time. The tax credit is located under section 168(i)(15) of the federal tax code, but you already knew that.

If you have eaten lately, you might not want to click this link — it's a rundown of every special interest that gained in the fiscal cliff deal. Railroads, electric motorcycle makers, Hollywood, and rum producers were among the others who gained from the fiscal cliff deal.

First track to do a "Thanks for not pushing us over the fiscal cliff!" ticket promotion wins ... well, nothing, because they're already saving tax money. But they should do it anyway.

UPDATE: International Speedway Corporation's Charles Talbert, Senior Director for Investor and Corporate Communications, offered the following statement to Yahoo! Sports in response to this article:

"I wanted to follow up on your article you posted [Wednesday] regarding the extension of 7-year recovery period for motorsports entertainment complexes, which has been unfairly referenced as the 'NASCAR tax credit.' Your statement, ‘…NASCAR tracks will hang onto $70 mil that otherwise would have ended up in the U.S. Treasury…’ is misleading. The provision you reference is not a tax break and does not result in ISC or other track owners paying less tax. Rather it simply preserves the same tax treatment the industry has used for decades.

"I imagine Austin’s Circuit of the Americas F1 motorsports complex and the hundreds of millions of dollars invested will benefit from the extension as will the tracks that host IndyCar, NHRA, ARCA and the nearly 1000 other smaller tracks that promote motorsports. International Speedway Corporation never sought any tax treatment that was different from the treatment the industry has used since its inception. We are an industry that regularly buys and replaces real property and regularly pays corporate taxes. We also use private money to finance our operations, choosing not to ask locals or business travelers to pay our freight. But we can't abide the IRS changing the way our business operates when Congress never acted to allow it. The provision Congress enacted simply continued current practice. This topic will come up again and I would be open to speaking with you on the issues. The misreporting on this issue is rampant, and not at all consistent with the facts."

Fuck them. They are bitching that Obama's kids have security for them but he won't push guards in school. They are the presidents daughters. Fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The NRA shot themselves in the foot with the current ad. cr****
    Have Another Hit Of Colorado Sunshine

I am actually all for disarming law enforcement.
    "why are you so annoying" TheKlein25

goofed ...cr****

....cr****
    Last edited by canexplain; 01-16-2013 at 09:59 AM.

Nobody is getting their CPAC on?

BRK-A down $670 from $152,571, a SINGLE share, Berkshire Hathaway .... fucking super rich people.... cr****

Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    BRK-A down $670 from $152,571, a SINGLE share, Berkshire Hathaway .... fucking super rich people.... cr****
    Uhhhh, do you know who runs Berkshire Hathaway? Not quite a Republican...rather vocal against GOP tax policies, actually. Pertinence fail.

Let me be the first to say this I bet. I wish it were not true though. I just saw there has been a multi-stabbing at some college. The NRA and the right both are now going to say "See it's not the gun, it's the person." Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr cr****

Quote Originally Posted by ramblinon View Post
    Uhhhh, do you know who runs Berkshire Hathaway? Not quite a Republican...rather vocal against GOP tax policies, actually. Pertinence fail.

CEO

"Munger is known to be a Republican"

Buffett

Just the opposite .... So half fuck the Republicans ....cr****

No one died though right? I dont see how thats even being comparred to sandy hook. Not even in the same league.
    09,10,12w1,13w1

Coachella Junkie nathanfairchild's Avatar

Let me be the first to say this I bet. I wish it were not true though. I just saw there has been a multi-stabbing at some college. The NRA and the right both are now going to say "See it's not the gun, it's the person." Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr cr****
    is the college in question in houston?
    August 30 - Sleep
    August 31 - Sleep
    September 5 - Seth Troxler
    September 9 - Black Vice
    September 11 - Earthless
    September 14 - Lily Allen
    September 16 - Earth
    September 20 - Skeletonwitch
    September 21 - Nails
    September 23 - Andy Stott
    October 2 - Beck
    October 3-5 - Austin City Limits
    October 10 - Bonobo
    October 20 - Mastodon
    October 23 - 26 - Housecore Horror Festival
    October 29 - The Melvins
    November 7-9 - Fun Fun Fun Fest
    November 15 - Primus
    November 18 - Slayer

Quote Originally Posted by nathanfairchild View Post
    is the college in question in houston?
    http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/s...,5432551.story

Yea Houston, and AC, that's exactly my point .... tnx .......

God bless 'merica!

"I am not a prejudiced person," Gile told the Salina Journal. "I have built Habitat homes for colored people."

This was after making a comment at a meeting in which people could be heard laughing after this came out of his mouth:
    In a recording made by County Clerk Don Merriman of the study session, Gile, who is white, can be heard to say the county needed to hire an architect to design the improvements rather than "n****r-rigging it."
    His comment brought laughter from others in the room. Salinan Ray Hruska, who attends most commission meetings and study sessions, asked Gile what he said.

"Afro-Americanized," Gile replied.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...6pLid%3D295823

I say "Mexican Time" Steve but at least I realize it....

I say "Mexican Time" Steve but at least I realize it....
    Do you call porta potties "Mexican space shuttles" as well?

From readyforhillary.com : yeah take the alleged Republican quotes with a grain of salt, but this is sort of encouraging anyway

"I dedicated nearly two years of my life working for President Obama and we achieved victory. Now, it's time for Hillary. All her life, she has fought for opportunities for all Americans and now it is our time to fight for her. I'm ready."

Kouri Marshall, State Director for Obama for America, 4/27/13

"I know that she's going to be able -- whatever she does -- to continue to be a leader and an incredibly positive force for the causes I care about and that she cares about all around the world."

Barack Obama, 44th President of the United States, 4/17/13

"By 2016, if you had Hillary Clinton at the top of the ticket, I think we could move Texas to the battleground column."

Texas trial lawyer Steve Mostyn, one of President Obama's top financial supporters, 4/14/13

"If she gets in, we're toast."

Republican National Committee member, 4/12/13

"We're hoping she doesn't run, because if she does, she'll win."

Republican operative at RNC spring meeting, 4/12/13

"All the polls say she will destroy anyone that we put up - it's [f---ng] terrifying."

RNC 2012 delegate from Texas, 4/12/13

"If we listen to some of the [RNC leaders] and come back with a hardline conservative in 2016, she'll wipe the floor with us."

Former aide to Mitt Romney, 4/12/13
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

If the best the Republicans can come up with is someone like Marco Rubio to run, then the Dems might as well run Pee Wee Herman to beat them.

The "base" of the Republican party is nothing more than a thin veneer for Aryan Vanguard.

Pathetic.
    2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012: II, 2013: I, 2014: I

I think Hillary would win all of Obama's 2008 map and much more at this point, irrespective of who the Republicans put up. But here's the whole thing: three years is plenty of time for some sort of foreign or domestic catastrophe to entirely derail the Democratic Party by then.
    To you guys I say Wat?????????? Off to ?????? ....... cr****
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    It's hard to argue with that.

I think Hillary would win all of Obama's 2008 map and much more at this point, irrespective of who the Republicans put up. But here's the whole thing: three years is plenty of time for some sort of foreign or domestic catastrophe to entirely derail the Democratic Party by then.
    You mean financial catastrophe? I'm no Alex Jones tin-foil hatter, but economic malaise in the absence of Ben Bernanke's dove^2 ZIRP policy is probably going to be the biggest potential roadblock for the Dems in 2016.

You're delusional.
    Quote Originally Posted by schoolofruckus View Post
    Look, your parenting is yours and Randy's business alone.
    Fans of TheLastGreatMan Accessory Shop

Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    From readyforhillary.com : yeah take the alleged Republican quotes with a grain of salt, but this is sort of encouraging anyway

"I dedicated nearly two years of my life working for President Obama and we achieved victory. Now, it's time for Hillary. All her life, she has fought for opportunities for all Americans and now it is our time to fight for her. I'm ready."

Kouri Marshall, State Director for Obama for America, 4/27/13

"I know that she's going to be able -- whatever she does -- to continue to be a leader and an incredibly positive force for the causes I care about and that she cares about all around the world."

Barack Obama, 44th President of the United States, 4/17/13

"By 2016, if you had Hillary Clinton at the top of the ticket, I think we could move Texas to the battleground column."

Texas trial lawyer Steve Mostyn, one of President Obama's top financial supporters, 4/14/13

"If she gets in, we're toast."

Republican National Committee member, 4/12/13

"We're hoping she doesn't run, because if she does, she'll win."

Republican operative at RNC spring meeting, 4/12/13

"All the polls say she will destroy anyone that we put up - it's [f---ng] terrifying."

RNC 2012 delegate from Texas, 4/12/13

"If we listen to some of the [RNC leaders] and come back with a hardline conservative in 2016, she'll wipe the floor with us."

Former aide to Mitt Romney, 4/12/13
    Jesus Christ they're pathetic. Hilary would not be that hard to beat if they could just put up someone with a shred of intelligence or charisma. I don't think that many people are particularly happy with Obama's policies when you get right to it, but he as a person is delightful and kinda intoxicating. Personality will always win.

Hilary is creepy as shit. If they run Chris Christie we're in deep shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by schoolofruckus View Post
    Look, your parenting is yours and Randy's business alone.
    Fans of TheLastGreatMan Accessory Shop

I disagree, for one simple fact: Clinton, in many people's minds, means successful economic politics. Even during Bill's career many people (probably incorrectly) attributed his success to his intensely concerned wife.

Which is not to say that I disagree with Christie being a very viable candidate who could beat many , if not most, Dem candidates. That said, Christie is far from the most terrifying of candidates they can run, and I think the dude would not fuck up nearly as bad as Bush did. Christie is not a worst-possible scenario by any means.
    Remember Hitler? I don't but here we are again .. cr****