Page 133 of 180 FirstFirst ... 128129130131132133134135136137138 ... LastLast
Results 3,961 to 3,990 of 5391

Thread: Fuck the Republican Party.

  1. #3961
    Coachella Junkie stinkbutt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    9,568

    Default Re: Fuck the Republican Party.

    Pretty much everything anyone eats in this day and age is genetically engineered at some level, I don't see how this would help anyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by roboto View Post
    And stinkbutt leaving a motorhead set when you know he's dying just to talk shit ? Your a shitty person as well .please let mja give you an anal love disease .

  2. #3962

    Default Re: Fuck the Republican Party.

    So we will spend $1 million to do something with 0 benefits. Great.

  3. #3963
    The Encyclopedia bmack86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Bishop, CA
    Posts
    28,211

    Default Re: Fuck the Republican Party.

    "Provides exemptions."

    The text of the actual bill is very wishy-washy with most of the exemptions, and if they wanted a real bill to label genetically engineered food as such, this is not it. The sample ballot contains the full text of every proposed bill: read those rather than the rationales and you can get a clearer sense of how shittily bills are written.
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    Remember Hitler? I don't but here we are again .. cr****

  4. #3964
    Peaceful Oasis TomAz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Zenith, Winnemac
    Posts
    40,938

    Default Re: Fuck the Republican Party.

    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    "Provides exemptions."

    The text of the actual bill is very wishy-washy with most of the exemptions, and if they wanted a real bill to label genetically engineered food as such, this is not it. The sample ballot contains the full text of every proposed bill: read those rather than the rationales and you can get a clearer sense of how shittily bills are written.
    All food would have to be labeled unless it was caught in the wild. Farmers have been "genetically engineering" crops and livestock for centuries.
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

  5. #3965
    The Encyclopedia bmack86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Bishop, CA
    Posts
    28,211

    Default Re: Fuck the Republican Party.

    Exactly. We all know what the proponents of the bill MEAN when they say genetically engineered, but they (and for that matter I) have difficulty expressing exactly what that is.
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    Remember Hitler? I don't but here we are again .. cr****

  6. #3966

    Default Re: Fuck the Republican Party.

    All of those opinions are stated in the article I linked. I'd rather the consumer know what they're buying than not know. Trying to say that the bill itself is confusing (more confusing than just labeling EVERYTHING "All Natural") Is kind of... unsavory.


    I agree that the the language of the bill is fucking terrible but what one person reads as "clear and concise" may be totally ambiguous to another.

    Since when is more/better information about what you eat bad? D: I actually don't support things like the banning of sugary drinks. I think that's going way too far. But just giving people information.. like... zuh?

    Seriously now, Mr. economist, what is the problem with letting people choose for themselves what they want to buy and let those companies sink or swim upon those choices? I thought we were championing a free market system here.
    Last edited by Starraven; 10-07-2012 at 10:20 AM.

  7. #3967

    Default Re: Fuck the Republican Party.

    I like talking to you guys but I'm getting a little nervous. I think I'm going to be quiet now.

  8. #3968
    Member Baby Sandwich's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Surf City, USA
    Posts
    334

    Default Re: Fuck the Republican Party.

    Paul Broun is a Republican congressman and a member of House Science Committee.



    We're fucked.

  9. #3969

    Default Re: Fuck the Republican Party.

    Even the deer heads are looking at him like he's fucking crazy.

  10. #3970
    Member bottomfeeder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sea of Tranquility
    Posts
    164

    Default Re: Fuck the Republican Party.

    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    Farmers have been "genetically engineering" crops and livestock for centuries.
    Huh??? You must be confusing crossbreeding (crossing of two closely-related species through cross-pollination) with genetic engineering (taking a specific gene splice from one species, for example a bacteria, and inserting it into the DNA of another completely unrelated species, for example corn, in order to give it new properties, for example resistance to a wide-spectrum herbicide like glyphosate (Roundup). Genetically-modified (GMO) foods only entered the market around the mid-90s. Farmers CANNOT produce GMOs themselves. GMOs are created in laboratories by bioengineers using recombinant DNA technology. GMOs are almost always transgenic, meaning taken from one completely different species and inserting it into the genetics of another. GMO Foods are NOT the same as crossbreeding. Monsanto and DuPont make GMOs, not farmer John.

  11. #3971
    Peaceful Oasis TomAz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Zenith, Winnemac
    Posts
    40,938

    Default Re: Fuck the Republican Party.

    Your confusion amuses me.

    Cross breeding is a technique to conduct genetic engineering. It is manipulating genes to produce a desired result. Corn doesn't look remotely like anything that ever occurred in nature. Nor do basset hounds.

    The lab-based DNA splicing is a different technique accomplishing the same goal. People like you fear it because people tend to fear the unknown. Throw in a hefty dose of corporate distrust propaganda and you have precisely the sort of weakbrained righteous indignation that hippies love.
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

  12. #3972

    Default Re: Fuck the Republican Party.

    Monsanto is killing your babies!

  13. #3973
    Member bottomfeeder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sea of Tranquility
    Posts
    164

    Cool Re: Fuck the Republican Party.

    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    Your confusion amuses me.

    Cross breeding is a technique to conduct genetic engineering. It is manipulating genes to produce a desired result. Corn doesn't look remotely like anything that ever occurred in nature. Nor do basset hounds.

    The lab-based DNA splicing is a different technique accomplishing the same goal. People like you fear it because people tend to fear the unknown. Throw in a hefty dose of corporate distrust propaganda and you have precisely the sort of weakbrained righteous indignation that hippies love.
    Hahaha!

    1. Cross-breeding is NOT genetic engineering in any way, shape, or form. Cross-breeding is selective breeding, or artificial selection, or "classic breeding techniques." According to your very loose and layman-like definition of "genetic engineering," dog breeders are genetic engineers... LOL! You clearly have no idea what you are talking about.

    2. More to the point, this issue of labeling "GMO foods" (Prop 37) does NOT include vegetables that have been cross bred such as the normal corn, tomatoes, etc. you eat. "GMO" foods are specifically created in laboratories using recombinant DNA technology. It is NOT "a different technique accomplishing the same goal." But be honest, how much do you really understand about genetics specifically and biology in general? I teach Biology at the undergraduate level and I AM a Biologist by profession. PM me if you want my credentials.

    3. You are correct that the cultivated corn we eat today does not look much like the wild grain it originated from. Broccoli, cauliflower, Brussels sprouts, kale, and cabbage NEVER existed in nature as such. All of these vegetable were cultivated through selective breeding (artificial selection) from a single species of mustard plant, Brassica oleracea. But again, this has NOTHING to do with Prop 37. You are presenting a straw man's argument against Prop 37. Prop 37 does NOT require fruits, vegetables, or meat products created through cross-breeding techniques to be labeled as "GMO."

    4. "People like me fear it." Really? You know me? I'm a "weakbrained righteous hippie?" Hahahaha! First of all, I DON'T support Prop 37. Did I give any indication that I did? I was only trying to set the science in the discussion straight, because it was clearly becoming unhinged and veering off into pure ignorance territory, thanks in part to your contribution. I only stated facts as I know them. You are confusing the issue when you lump selective breeding (e.g., dog breeding) with "GMO." Apples and oranges.

    5. You may call me a hippie, I don't really care, but I would like to mention here that I am a decorated U.S. Army combat veteran who, before going back to grad school on the Post-9/11 GI Bill, led combat patrols along the Pakistan border. Again, PM me if you want verification. I can give you all the verification you need of my credentials.

    6. Oh, and I'm not confused... YOU are.

  14. #3974
    Member ramblinon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Phoenix
    Posts
    1,096

    Default Re: Fuck the Republican Party.

    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    Your confusion amuses me.

    Cross breeding is a technique to conduct genetic engineering. It is manipulating genes to produce a desired result. Corn doesn't look remotely like anything that ever occurred in nature. Nor do basset hounds.

    The lab-based DNA splicing is a different technique accomplishing the same goal. People like you fear it because people tend to fear the unknown. Throw in a hefty dose of corporate distrust propaganda and you have precisely the sort of weakbrained righteous indignation that hippies love.
    Yep. As a Democrat with a bachelor's degree in biochemistry, I do declare... Tom is right.

    As for being a biologist by trade... that's cute. I'm sure you can classify organisms with the best of them.
    Last edited by ramblinon; 10-08-2012 at 08:30 AM.

  15. #3975
    The Encyclopedia bmack86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Bishop, CA
    Posts
    28,211

    Default Re: Fuck the Republican Party.

    I killed Muslims, PM me if you want proof.
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    Remember Hitler? I don't but here we are again .. cr****

  16. #3976
    Coachella Junkie jackstraw94086's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    8,416

    Default Re: Fuck the Republican Party.

    Quote Originally Posted by bottomfeeder View Post
    Hahaha!

    1. Cross-breeding is NOT genetic engineering in any way, shape, or form. Cross-breeding is selective breeding, or artificial selection, or "classic breeding techniques." According to your very loose and layman-like definition of "genetic engineering," dog breeders are genetic engineers... LOL! You clearly have no idea what you are talking about.

    2. More to the point, this issue of labeling "GMO foods" (Prop 37) does NOT include vegetables that have been cross bred such as the normal corn, tomatoes, etc. you eat. "GMO" foods are specifically created in laboratories using recombinant DNA technology. It is NOT "a different technique accomplishing the same goal." But be honest, how much do you really understand about genetics specifically and biology in general? I teach Biology at the undergraduate level and I AM a Biologist by profession. PM me if you want my credentials.

    3. You are correct that the cultivated corn we eat today does not look much like the wild grain it originated from. Broccoli, cauliflower, Brussels sprouts, kale, and cabbage NEVER existed in nature as such. All of these vegetable were cultivated through selective breeding (artificial selection) from a single species of mustard plant, Brassica oleracea. But again, this has NOTHING to do with Prop 37. You are presenting a straw man's argument against Prop 37. Prop 37 does NOT require fruits, vegetables, or meat products created through cross-breeding techniques to be labeled as "GMO."

    4. "People like me fear it." Really? You know me? I'm a "weakbrained righteous hippie?" Hahahaha! First of all, I DON'T support Prop 37. Did I give any indication that I did? I was only trying to set the science in the discussion straight, because it was clearly becoming unhinged and veering off into pure ignorance territory, thanks in part to your contribution. I only stated facts as I know them. You are confusing the issue when you lump selective breeding (e.g., dog breeding) with "GMO." Apples and oranges.

    5. You may call me a hippie, I don't really care, but I would like to mention here that I am a decorated U.S. Army combat veteran who, before going back to grad school on the Post-9/11 GI Bill, led combat patrols along the Pakistan border. Again, PM me if you want verification. I can give you all the verification you need of my credentials.

    6. Oh, and I'm not confused... YOU are.
    before beginning a post with "hahah!" you should really be sure that the ensuing text isn't laughable itself.
    Of course everyone knows the difference between selective breeding and actual lab DNA. But ultimately the fears that you and your ilk have (that most of you cannot articulate) are affected by both, and Tom's point is that most people don't realize that.

    By denying that the ultimate outcome and dangers both activities are pretty much the same you are betraying your own ignorance on the science of the matter. Either that or your hypocrisy.

    BTW your tenuous example of dog breeding is ironically (for you, obvious to us) an argument against this idea that you espouse that breeding is somehow less dangerous vs. "engineering". Pure bred dogs have lots of health problems that nature seems to sort out when left to its own devices. But as I said it's a tenuous connection so it's not really applicable.
    In fact, lab-based genetic engineering may ultimately be even safer than traditional horticultural methods because scientists can pinpoint the exact genes for traits they're interested in expressing. (i.e. wouldn't it be nice if they could have bred Golden Retrievers for silky coats and good temperments and not made them more prone to cancer). The world population is going to top out at about 10B people and the only way the world's going to get fed is through BOTH economized farming practices and genetic engineering. It's propaganda that you seem to buy into that is going to slow it down and starve people in the interim. I say you're a post away from dredging up internet articles that quote sketchy studies showing cancer links.

    (But go on tell us more about how your combat patrols in Pakistan prepared made you an authority on this issue.)



    The bill is based on fearmongering and will ultimately cost CA foodgrowers billions and make food more expensive for poorest people.

  17. #3977
    Peaceful Oasis TomAz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Zenith, Winnemac
    Posts
    40,938

    Default Re: Fuck the Republican Party.

    Quote Originally Posted by bottomfeeder View Post
    Hahaha!

    1. Cross-breeding is NOT genetic engineering in any way, shape, or form. Cross-breeding is selective breeding, or artificial selection, or "classic breeding techniques." According to your very loose and layman-like definition of "genetic engineering," dog breeders are genetic engineers... LOL! You clearly have no idea what you are talking about.

    2. More to the point, this issue of labeling "GMO foods" (Prop 37) does NOT include vegetables that have been cross bred such as the normal corn, tomatoes, etc. you eat. "GMO" foods are specifically created in laboratories using recombinant DNA technology. It is NOT "a different technique accomplishing the same goal." But be honest, how much do you really understand about genetics specifically and biology in general? I teach Biology at the undergraduate level and I AM a Biologist by profession. PM me if you want my credentials.

    3. You are correct that the cultivated corn we eat today does not look much like the wild grain it originated from. Broccoli, cauliflower, Brussels sprouts, kale, and cabbage NEVER existed in nature as such. All of these vegetable were cultivated through selective breeding (artificial selection) from a single species of mustard plant, Brassica oleracea. But again, this has NOTHING to do with Prop 37. You are presenting a straw man's argument against Prop 37. Prop 37 does NOT require fruits, vegetables, or meat products created through cross-breeding techniques to be labeled as "GMO."

    4. "People like me fear it." Really? You know me? I'm a "weakbrained righteous hippie?" Hahahaha! First of all, I DON'T support Prop 37. Did I give any indication that I did? I was only trying to set the science in the discussion straight, because it was clearly becoming unhinged and veering off into pure ignorance territory, thanks in part to your contribution. I only stated facts as I know them. You are confusing the issue when you lump selective breeding (e.g., dog breeding) with "GMO." Apples and oranges.

    5. You may call me a hippie, I don't really care, but I would like to mention here that I am a decorated U.S. Army combat veteran who, before going back to grad school on the Post-9/11 GI Bill, led combat patrols along the Pakistan border. Again, PM me if you want verification. I can give you all the verification you need of my credentials.

    6. Oh, and I'm not confused... YOU are.
    You remain confused. Your biology teaching at the local community college notwithstanding, you are clearly not seeing the forest for the trees here.

    I wasn't talking about "GMO". It did not show up in any of my posts. It was not the subject matter of my discussion. I was talking about "genetic engineering" in the generic sense. Selective crossbreeding is one technique to create plants and animals in the lab that wouldn't otherwise exist. Lab DNA switches are another. The fact that you insist on labeling only one of these techniques as "engineering" is baffling. Both clearly fit the definition.

    Apparently your time in the army did not teach you any common sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

  18. #3978
    Dark Lord mountmccabe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    The Mission
    Posts
    12,032

    Default Re: Fuck the Republican Party.

    Quote Originally Posted by jackstraw94086 View Post
    before beginning a post with "hahah!" you should really be sure that the ensuing text isn't laughable itself.
    Of course everyone knows the difference between selective breeding and actual lab DNA. But ultimately the fears that you and your ilk have (that most of you cannot articulate) are affected by both, and Tom's point is that most people don't realize that.

    By denying that the ultimate outcome and dangers both activities are pretty much the same you are betraying your own ignorance on the science of the matter. Either that or your hypocrisy.

    BTW your tenuous example of dog breeding is ironically (for you, obvious to us) an argument against this idea that you espouse that breeding is somehow less dangerous vs. "engineering". Pure bred dogs have lots of health problems that nature seems to sort out when left to its own devices. But as I said it's a tenuous connection so it's not really applicable.
    In fact, lab-based genetic engineering may ultimately be even safer than traditional horticultural methods because scientists can pinpoint the exact genes for traits they're interested in expressing. (i.e. wouldn't it be nice if they could have bred Golden Retrievers for silky coats and good temperments and not made them more prone to cancer). The world population is going to top out at about 10B people and the only way the world's going to get fed is through BOTH economized farming practices and genetic engineering. It's propaganda that you seem to buy into that is going to slow it down and starve people in the interim. I say you're a post away from dredging up internet articles that quote sketchy studies showing cancer links.

    (But go on tell us more about how your combat patrols in Pakistan prepared made you an authority on this issue.)



    The bill is based on fearmongering and will ultimately cost CA foodgrowers billions and make food more expensive for poorest people.


    Jack,

    Everyone does not know the difference between selective breeding and actual lab DNA work, Tom is clearly conflating them.

    bottomfeeder didn't bring up dog breeding, Tom did. EDIT: No, he didn't. But he did bring up corn which I think is well on its way.

    Also bottomfeeder specifically said they did not support Prop 37 so you're barking up the wrong tree there, too.
    Last edited by mountmccabe; 10-08-2012 at 01:24 PM. Reason: My mistake
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    I feel like dad-rock wouldn't get so bad of a rep if we called it pop-rock

  19. #3979
    Peaceful Oasis TomAz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Zenith, Winnemac
    Posts
    40,938

    Default Re: Fuck the Republican Party.

    Scientists: bad at English.
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

  20. #3980
    Dark Lord mountmccabe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    The Mission
    Posts
    12,032

    Default Re: Fuck the Republican Party.

    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    You remain confused. Your biology teaching at the local community college notwithstanding, you are clearly not seeing the forest for the trees here.

    I wasn't talking about "GMO". It did not show up in any of my posts. It was not the subject matter of my discussion. I was talking about "genetic engineering" in the generic sense. Selective crossbreeding is one technique to create plants and animals in the lab that wouldn't otherwise exist. Lab DNA switches are another. The fact that you insist on labeling only one of these techniques as "engineering" is baffling. Both clearly fit the definition.

    Apparently your time in the army did not teach you any common sense.
    Selective crossbreeding does not fall under "genetic engineering." It clearly does not fit the definition. There is no "genetic engineering" in the generic sense.

    I am not saying that genetic engineering (direct manipulation of genetic material) is necessarily bad or that artificial selection is always good; just that they are significantly different techniques and thus have different issues.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    I feel like dad-rock wouldn't get so bad of a rep if we called it pop-rock

  21. #3981
    Coachella Junkie jackstraw94086's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    8,416

    Default Re: Fuck the Republican Party.

    Quote Originally Posted by mountmccabe View Post
    Jack,

    Everyone does not know the difference between selective breeding and actual lab DNA, Tom is clearly conflating them.

    bottomfeeder didn't bring up dog breeding, Tom did.

    Also bottomfeeder specifically said they did not support Prop 37 so you're barking up the wrong tree there, too.
    I never accused him of supporting it. It says he didn't right in the post I quoted. But his claim that they are not the same issue is part of the propaganda that people like him perpetuate. There are plenty of reasons that someone who's against GMO wouldn't even support this particular bill. But it's ideas like his that sustain the GMO propaganda but denying that they are ultimately the same, and the supposed dangers of lab-based GMO are overblown.

    You have to back up and see the larger picture. You're (wait for it...) missing the point. I don't think Tom is conflating them. He was just being too subtle and bottomfeeder didn't pick up on it. The point that's being made with the is that making all this fuss to label only certain types of genetic engineering, and only for certain types of products, is hypocritical not only because it betrays an ignorance as to what genetic engineering is and why it's it might be bad, but also betrays the fact that it seems there are only certain lobbies that support it. This is all just political. It's not a public health issue.

  22. #3982
    Coachella Junkie Miroir Noir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Zip City
    Posts
    7,390

    Default Re: Fuck the Republican Party.

    the fuck happened to this thread?
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    To you guys I say Wat?????????? Off to ?????? ....... cr****
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    It's hard to argue with that.

  23. #3983
    Coachella Junkie jackstraw94086's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    8,416

    Default Re: Fuck the Republican Party.

    Quote Originally Posted by mountmccabe View Post
    Selective crossbreeding does not fall under "genetic engineering." It clearly does not fit the definition. There is no "genetic engineering" in the generic sense.

    I am not saying that genetic engineering (direct manipulation of genetic material) is necessarily bad or that artificial selection is always good; just that they are significantly different techniques and thus have different issues.
    I can see no plainer way to solve your confusion than just to simply state that you are flat out wrong. Selective breeding IS a form of genetic engineering in the general sense. You're trying to claim the term only in a new-age technology sense, but engineering the traits of plants an animals has happened for thousands of years. And the inherent dangers of it are much the same as the ones that arise from gene splicing.

    It's people who insist that these are entirely different concepts, thus allowing people to associate all the negative shit ONLY to DNA splicing, and granting only the positive aspects to selective breeding, that create this perception that GMO is evil and dangerous.

    In reality it's usually only the practices of the companies that sell the GMO seeds that are the dangerous.
    Last edited by jackstraw94086; 10-08-2012 at 01:48 PM.

  24. #3984
    zeezus amyzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Arizzzona
    Posts
    40,906

    Default Re: Fuck the Republican Party.

    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Because fucking millenials that's what

  25. #3985

    Default Re: Fuck the Republican Party.

    Beats your 'pick a fight thread,' bro.
    Quote Originally Posted by bug on your lip View Post
    you ever get this uneasy feeling that everyone of us on this board is actually in Hell?

  26. #3986
    Peaceful Oasis TomAz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Zenith, Winnemac
    Posts
    40,938

    Default Re: Fuck the Republican Party.

    Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    STFU amy.
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

  27. #3987
    Dark Lord mountmccabe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    The Mission
    Posts
    12,032

    Default Re: Fuck the Republican Party.

    Jack, you're using a made up definition and continue to argue against strawmen. Sure, bad people somewhere try to paint artificial selection as great and genetic engineering as all problems but they are not here and that is no reason to push a custom usage that isn't going to fix anything anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    I feel like dad-rock wouldn't get so bad of a rep if we called it pop-rock

  28. #3988
    Coachella Junkie
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    13,131

    Default Re: Fuck the Republican Party.

    Hey guys.

  29. #3989
    Coachella Junkie
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    13,131

    Default Re: Fuck the Republican Party.

    What's up fellas?

  30. #3990
    The Encyclopedia bmack86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Bishop, CA
    Posts
    28,211

    Default Re: Fuck the Republican Party.

    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    Remember Hitler? I don't but here we are again .. cr****

Similar Threads

  1. It's raining Republican filibusters
    By TomAz in forum Misc. Lounge
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-21-2013, 08:45 AM
  2. Fuck Reckoner and Fuck Rebellion (lies)...
    By Deviate_420 in forum Music Lounge
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-18-2009, 10:50 PM
  3. Why are you voting Republican?
    By faxman75 in forum Misc. Lounge
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-14-2008, 10:51 AM
  4. Tapping of Foot OUTS Republican Senator
    By gaypalmsprings in forum Misc. Lounge
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 09-04-2007, 04:56 PM
  5. WHERE THE FUCK IS JET!!?!??!?!
    By vinylmartyr in forum Line Up/Artists
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-24-2007, 10:41 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •