Thread: it's raining diaper sporting guitarist from one of the world's greatest band(s)

Threaded View

Default it's raining diaper sporting guitarist from one of the world's greatest band(s)

I can't believe no one has posted this yet. RIP Starchild. I saw him two years ago. 3 1/2 hour Parliment/Funkadelic show. Rocking the diaper till they cut the sound system.

I've been dying to see P Funk at Coachella. I wish Diaper Man could have made it
    Keep heaven funky.

From EW:

Funkadelic and Parliament guitarist Garry “Starchild” Shider died yesterday at his home in Upper Marlboro, Md, according to the AP. In March, the longtime sideman of funk legend George Clinton was diagnosed with brain and lung cancer.

Shider first recorded with Clinton on the 1971 Funkadelic album Maggot Brain and his playing, singing, and writing were crucial to the development of Clinton’s “P-Funk” sound. Among the songs co-penned by the guitarist was the classic Funkadelic cut “One Nation Under A Groove.”

Shider also cut a colorful figure onstage thanks to his habit of wearing a diaper. “George said, ‘Put a diaper on,’ and it was comfortable,” he recalled earlier this year. “I’ve been wearing it ever since.”

George Clinton’s official web site has paid tribute to the guitarist with the message, “Thank you Garry for all you have done, Forever funkin’ on!”

Last edited by whynotsmile99; 06-17-2010 at 10:02 PM.
    Then I will hold you down and spit her percolations all over you until you're as greasy as the day she regrets pushing your big fat ass out her big fat cunt.