She is too nice.
This is me at work today.
I work with a lady who was speaking with one of her neighbors and was talking about these guys who supposedly talk down to her (They really don't she's just extremely obnoxious and defensive when people ask that she not be) and she said, "They demeanor me" when speaking about them...
Last edited by GuyInTucson; 11-27-2012 at 03:42 PM.
Are you demeanoring me?
Iron Mountain sucks.
I'm tired of a new guy coming into the office each week and asking where the shred cans are located. Look in your fucking handheld, because that's where the directions are located according to the person I keep calling and complaining to.
2 oz blended whiskey
Juice of 1/2 lemon
1/2 tsp powdered sugar
1/2 slice lemon
Shake blended whiskey, juice of lemon, and powdered sugar with ice and strain into a whiskey sour glass. Decorate with the half-slice of lemon, top with the cherry, and serve.
My name has been put forward to help start up a new project that my company has in Alaska. I'm very excited and really hope I get it as my project is going through demobilization right now.
I received the results of my teamís employee survey today. At a minimum, they seem generally happy with their physical space and room temperature.
- The people I work with cooperate to get the job done.
- Where I work, people are willing to discuss and debate issues.
- I am satisfied with my physical working conditions (space, heat, light, noise, safety, etc.).
- In my work group, different opinions can be expressed without fear of negative consequences.
- My company is committed to having a positive impact upon the communities where it does business.
- My total compensation is tied to performance.
- Our work processes are well organized and efficient.
- I have sufficient input into work-related decisions that affect me.
- I am satisfied with my opportunity for advancement.
- I have the opportunity to grow and develop at my company.
1. They're not paying me enough
2. Work does not come to me in smooth, even increments.
3. They don't do what I say
4. They're not paying me enough
5. They're not paying me enough
After reviewing a few hundred resumes for 2 open positions that we have, I was just told that recruiting for both positions is on hold.
i've been having fun with post-its all week. i can't believe how much i've changed since yesterday. holy fuck my brain hurts. we had to pack up at the end of today for our move to the new area and i felt like collapsing. i kinda like that my job is that challenging. also that everyone appreciated my sense of color coordination and ability to be consistent with how i write things on post-its lol.
I've done about 6 jobs with this product, it is amazing. We put it in a few classrooms at USC
I had to call Ceridian because I can't get a function to work in their system and their online help guide isn't helping. This is something I NEED to get done this morning. I followed the prompts to "open a new case" and patiently waited on hold for 30 minutes. A person picks up and I tell her my issue. She tells me that she needs to transfer me to Benefits. I wait on hold for about another 30 minutes and a FUCKING ANSWERING MACHINE PICKS UP!
There's a lady I've been in correspondence with about compliance issues who refuses to email me about some document revisions I need to do because "it's too much typing". That is the dumbest thing I've heard since one of our admins fucked up an order "because someone was talking to [her]".
Pretty sure this lady that walked past me a couple minutes back crop-dusted. Pretty gross smelling. Woman farts are the worst.
THis is an old Post. haha. To bad i missed it. I didn't get the memo about the TPS reports.