Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Coachella Romances

Smile Re: Coachella Romances

I saw a girl I used to crush on the Friday of '08. The Verve was playing and she was with some friends. One of them caught my eye. She had dirty blonde hair, a nice smile and a curvy body.

I didn't have a specific band I needed to see at the time so I followed them around a couple tents. At one point we were going through a crowd and I was leading the charge so I put my hand out and she reached and grabbed it. When our hands touched electricity raced through my arm like a Tesla Coil. We connected. They invited me to come hang at the house they rented in Palms Spring but I was in camping and by the time they got out of parking it was 2am. The logistics of it all were off.

For whatever reason, maybe it was because I was still crushing on the first girl, I didn't get the new girl's information. I didn't see her again the rest of the festival. A couple days past by and while I was back home I searched my old crush's MySpace page. I found her friend, my new connection, and hit her up.

We went out for dinner one night and for they sat us side by side rather than facing each other. Our arms brushed against each other most of the night. The Coachella electricity sparked again. We went back to her place. Things went well and we undressed and took turns tasting each other all night. She didn't want to lose my respect that night so we didn't make love but it was fine because I knew that time was coming soon enough.

We went out a week later to try to catch a show but the tickets were sold out. We stood in line on a cold LA night to see if we could get any last-second release tickets. She didn't bring a jacket and was wearing a dress made of thin material so I ran my hand up and down her back to keep her warm. We realized the line wasn't going to move so we opted to leave and get something to eat instead.

I must have gotten her more warm than I thought because we made out in the car for a little before walking into the restaurant down the road. We had a nice night of sushi and sake and then went back to her place and made love.

We became lovers for the Summer.

In Fall, she told me she wanted more from me but I wasn't ready to be in the kind of relationship she wanted to be in. My job keeps me pretty busy and sometimes I don't have Fridays or weekends off. She had a 9-5 job during the week and wanted someone to take her out on Fridays and weekends and do boyfriend stuff. We ended things amicably and lost contact... until I got a text from her at Coachella '09...
    Last edited by natureboy; 05-28-2011 at 10:24 AM.
    Coachellas '08, '09, '10, '11, '12 (W1&2), '13 (W1&2)

Default Re: Coachella Romances

Oy vey... this thread has become so self-indulgent.

Quote Originally Posted by ods.. View Post
    Oy vey... this thread has become so self-indulgent.
    The thread has the word "Romance" in the title. You can't contain romance in a paragraph or sentence.

Oh yeah, by the way...

ods.. | Total Posts: 642 (Since April 22, 2011) | Posts Per Day: 18.28
    natureboy | Total Posts: 242 (Since March 24, 2008) | Posts Per Day: 0.21

Let's not critique someone's lack of economy or self control.

Quote Originally Posted by natureboy View Post
    I saw a girl I used to crush on the Friday of '08. The Verve was playing and she was with some friends. One of them caught my eye. She had dirty blonde hair, a nice smile and a curvy body.

I didn't have a specific band I needed to see at the time so I followed them around a couple tents. At one point we were going through a crowd and I was leading the charge so I put my hand out and she reached and grabbed it. When our hands touched electricity raced through my arm like a Tesla Coil. We connected. They invited me to come hang at the house they rented in Palms Spring but I was in camping and by the time they got out of parking it was 2am. The logistics of it all were off.

For whatever reason, maybe it was because I was still crushing on the first girl, I didn't get the new girl's information. I didn't see her again the rest of the festival. A couple days past by and while I was back home I searched my old crush's MySpace page. I found her friend, my new connection, and hit her up.

We went out for dinner one night and for they sat us side by side rather than facing each other. Our arms brushed against each other most of the night. The Coachella electricity sparked again. We went back to her place. Things went well and we undressed and took turns tasting each other all night. She didn't want to lose my respect that night so we didn't make love but it was fine because I knew that time was coming soon enough.

We went out a week later to try to catch a show but the tickets were sold out. We stood in line on a cold LA night to see if we could get and last-second release tickets. She didn't bring a jacket and was wearing a dress made of thin material so I ran my hand up and down her back to keep her warm. We realized the line wasn't going to move so we opted to leave and get something to eat instead.

I must have gotten her more warm than I thought because we made out in the car for a little before walking into the restaurant down the road. We had a nice night of sushi and sake and then went back to her place and made love.

We became lovers for the Summer.

In Fall, she told me she wanted more from me but I wasn't ready to be in the kind of relationship she wanted to be in. My job keeps me pretty busy and sometimes I don't have Fridays or weekends off. She had a 9-5 job during the week and wanted someone to take her out on Fridays and weekends and do boyfriend stuff. We ended things amicably and lost contact... until I got a text from her at Coachella '09...
    If coachella made a romance novel that was sold in supermarket checkout lines with Fabio on the cover, every story would sound like this one.

Quote Originally Posted by suprefan View Post
    If coachella made a romance novel that was sold in supermarket checkout lines with Fabio on the cover, every story would sound like this one.
    THIS GUY knows what I'm talking about!

Last edited by dyltr0n3030; 04-18-2012 at 10:24 PM.

Are you a bisexual dude?

So wait, did you get this handjob from the girl while watching a show? And by shark, did you mean jism?

And Penguin I believe he is. Or he just gets handjobs from girls while his love is away.

Quote Originally Posted by daxton View Post
    Dang. You must have a tiny wiener cause I didn't feel a thing.
    Lol. Or he is actually The Flash and did it so fast that 99.9% of the girls didn't feel it

Quote Originally Posted by suprefan View Post
    It's real nice. The kid gots a knack for romance

while split from my wife, met a girl on this board and we clicked very well. met at coachella and it was nice. met her 1 month later and we hooked up and had a very good day together. talked for a couple of more months and then it was done. we both lived too far away from each and i got back together with the mrs so it was a good fun experience but it played itself out. still think the girl is cool but we dont talk anymore. she is still around. if you read this, its all good homie claus.

I see you workin'

Setting up that Coachella threesome thing...

Good start.
    Youth, you son of a bitch, where did you go?

Quote Originally Posted by Emma Ocean View Post
    so I assume you've never been cunt punched at a festival? Well lucky you!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheddar's Cousin View Post
    I see you workin'

Setting up that Coachella threesome thing...

Good start.
    smartass!! although it could work... hmmmmmmmmmm

It's super romantic to go back to your tent and have sex on an air mattress. I've been trying to get my boyfriend to inflate that thing in his room, but he keeps telling me to wait for Coachella again. <3

Quote Originally Posted by ballroomdancer22 View Post
    my bet is she was a behemoth cleft lipped KOL fan...

don't fool yourself, alcohol is a hell of a drug
    meow

Quote Originally Posted by Paradisco View Post
    It's super romantic to go back to your tent and have sex on an air mattress. I've been trying to get my boyfriend to inflate that thing in his room, but he keeps telling me to wait for Coachella again. <3
    PM me if you absolutely must have sex on an air mattress and your bf just wants to wait till Coachella.

(*offer subject to validation)
    2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012: II, 2013: I, 2014: I

mmmm sweaty betty.

Blow jobs in stealthy places are so much better.

Ferris wheel blowjob = keeper

*neighboring carts should not be able to see, otherwise pass that shit.

I'm a keeper.

I hooked up with a 24 year old (I'm 19) who was so beautiful during The Strokes last year. I was hyped

7/10 Cloud Nothings W/ Metz @ Constellation Room
    7/11 Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds @ The Shrine Auditorium
    7/19 X (Acoustic) @ Pappy & Harriet's
    8/23-8/24 FYF Fest
    9/11 Swans @ The Roxy

My boyfriend and I left Jay-Z's set early to go to the tent a make a steamy love scene. - now that's romance.
    “Intellectual growth should commence at birth and cease only at death.” - Albert Einstein
    “Music is a safe kind of high" - Jimi Hendrix
    “Music is the wine that fills the cup of silence.” - Robert Fripp
    “Nothing separates the generations more than music. By the time a child is eight or nine, he has developed a passion for his own music that is even stronger than his passions for procrastination and weird clothes.” - Bill Cosby

i would like to get some dome in the dome.

I was dating a dude during New Year's...he was not actually there and I met someone amazing, my current girlfriend, I dumped him a week later(for various reasons) and was kinda hung up on this chick i had met. I was not out at this point....I had been wanting to go to Coachella, I had been the year before, but was broke...I knew she was going and I knew she had liked me because we have gossipy male friends. So when I received my tax return money I figured what better way to stimulate the economy than go to Coachella with my sister and her fiance who had introduced us....and my other sister and two best friends joined along!!! Needless to say this was 2010 and the lineup was awesome!!! So on top of going to amazing shows, I would go to her campground to party and we should share Tucker Death Mix cocktails and flirt shamelessly. Didn't get to catch a show with her until Muse (who I love) and we count that as our first date because our hearts were beating like crazy and we were stupidly nervous....we didn't get to say goodbye so I texted her on Monday morning....we connected on facebook...had our first real date on the following Friday....we fell in love....I came out to my family, and we have now been together almost 2 years. Last year we did not get tickets fast enough so we went to ACL instead. And now this year we are re-visiting Coachella for our 2-year anniversary!! Really excited as I've lined up a trip to Yosemite for the days following Coachella and I'm so excited I can't wait!!!

Coachella 2012 part deux

I met this girl in 08 at Prince, she was from england and was 23, I was 17 at the time and she started talking to me about random prince facts before jumping on me and I wound up missing the rest of his performance

you fools. she's married to Mac from Always Sunny, i.e. the "aussie" in the picture

07 had a hot makeout sesh with this girl from palm desert during benassi, and 08 had a random blonde hoe with an american apparel gold unitard rubbing up on my junk during smd, but that's about it... unless you want to count the footrub from a random in 09
    weekend one

Quote Originally Posted by algunz View Post
    I'm a keeper.
    sleeper!
    weekend one

I want to propose to my g/f of nearly 10 years at Coachella! Probably next year since we will both have our lives a little more in order at that point. We both love Coachella so much that I think it would be the perfect place. Unless I do it this year while I'm shit faced with no ring lol

Quote Originally Posted by SepaGroove View Post
    I want to propose to my g/f of nearly 10 years at Coachella! Probably next year since we will both have our lives a little more in order at that point. We both love Coachella so much that I think it would be the perfect place. Unless I do it this year while I'm shit faced with no ring lol
    without a ring....that's fucking stupid

If you are going to get engaged...Coachella would be a cool spot to remember (so long as your knee isn't in puke or on an Aidz needle) - before you ever ask her...call her mom and dad a few hours prior and ask their permission...it'll last a lifetime of good vibes.
    Just when I think you couldn't possibly be any dumber, you go and do something like this…and totally redeem yourself!
    Quote Originally Posted by gaypalmsprings View Post
    she should get an abortion then go to chella
    Quote Originally Posted by Bougie24 View Post
    You people are disgusting for posting this shit on my thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Neighborhood Creep View Post
    Look up your moms skirt when she is dancing