Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Coachella Romances

Wink Re: Coachella Romances

I met a broad at the Do-Lab last year. First time in a few years that I had not been slangin' at Chella. Was minding my own business gettin' down as fuck and this girl keeps checkin me out, swayin' my way. So I approach her and start dancing with each other while my backpack gets stolen. Nothing really valuable but it was karma for sure. Anyways, she liked my style and was rollin' so we make out on our way to Major Lazer and we just start daggering right there in the back of the tent. We leave the fest and head to her friend's pad but they were c-blocking and wouldn't let us use one of the bedrooms so we make it back out to the motel I was crashing at and we proceeded to do the nasty. Didn't bother exchanging numbers so maybe I'll see her again this year..?

Default Re: Coachella Romances

^It's all about the daggerin!
    2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012: II, 2013: I, 2014: I

I randomly had a "festival girlfriend" all weekend. Bumped into this girl Friday night and we were pretty much inseparable for the rest of the weekend. Did not see that coming. Made for an awesome festival though, one of the coolest girls I've ever met. I was pretty choked to say goodbye!

We've kept in contact but alas we pretty much live on opposite ends of the world (Aussie/Canada), so who knows what will come of this.

/sappy shit. you can all go back to stories about laying pipe outside the sahara now...

i met some chick from LA at the roller disco on thursday night, i was wasted though so forgot to get the deeds
    @dannycradden

Friday.
    Austra > Jagwar Ma > A$AP Ferg > Flume > The Glitch Mob > Bonobo > Haim > Broken Bells > Outkast

Saturday.
    Temples > Blood Orange > Warpaint > Banks > Washed Out > Solange > CHVRCHES > Lorde

Sunday.
    Jhene Aiko > AlunaGeorge > The 1975 > Classixx > Chance the Rapper > James V. McMorrow > Lana Del Rey > Disclosure

*please*

So considering how drunk and hopped up on nose candy I dont recall which of the 4 days (including Thursday), this happened but my buddy and I wandered around in a drunken coke-fueled haze met some peeps from tent city and were invited back to said tent city...

...One of the peeps happened to be this girl who's name is beyond me but I could have sworn I was paryting with the Sweet Dee character from It's Always Sunny....down to the personality, long story short my buddy, Sweet Dee and some random Australian dude we named James Dean leave Tent City and come back our campsite for complimentary blow....

....So i apparently I was spitting mad game and Sweet Dee was coming around but eventually this chick had to go back to her ball and chain doucher boyfriend in Tent City...

....parting is such sweet sorrow

I would never want to belong to any club that would have someone like me for a member...

Quote Originally Posted by sickveggie View Post
    This is a long one sorry.
    I was drunk and walking around friday night after the aquabats declaring to everyone that I just met Danny DeVito, I really wasn't down to watch KOL so I just left to my tent to get more drunk. I just start walking around the tents outside the grounds and I drop my 50th drunken "I met Danny DeVito" to this completely sober blonde chick, she just responded that she'd touched Paul McCartney during KOL or something and was on her way to ride the ferris wheel. I go back into the grounds with her but instead of the hitting the ferris wheel, I just tell her to sit on my lap which she does and try to kiss her all night, finally get one in and she gradually lets drunken me feel her up, we exchanged numbers and met the next day. To waste time, I ate her out at my tent but it was so hot I dehydrated while doing that so she took care of drunk dehydrated me after Gogol Bordello. Animal Collective was damn boring to both of us so we just sat down and she tied my hands together with a hankerchief and we were just on top of each other most of Saturday. Sunday we meet up again at night and I eat her out again for a while, would have gone the full way but she was too tight, my middle finger was too big We exchanged contact info and we live really close to each other but I think she's like dating a tranny now or something. At least I still have those topless pictures of hers that I took in the tent.
    sounds to me like your stretching the truth here or I have absolutely lost all respect for the female race after this story....

....first off by the sounds of her admittance to being felt up and made out by a drunken fool (while being sober) she sounds like she has some self esteem issues....and second being down to finish sucking you off after your drunk, "dehydrated" ass can't even finish the task of munching her rug

my bet is she was a behemoth cleft lipped KOL fan...

don't fool yourself, alcohol is a hell of a drug
    I would never want to belong to any club that would have someone like me for a member...

dug into a watermelon slice. That's it.
    100% Caffeinated

I hope none of your sperm is viable.

9/12: Shifted @ Mercer
    9/24 - 28: Decibel Festival
    10/3-5: Hardly Strictly Bluegrass Festival
    10/4: Ought @ BoH
    10/5: The War on Drugs, Cass McCombs @ The Fillmore
    10/18-19: Treasure Island Music Festival

thinking about someone's sperm is the first step to falling in love
    100% Caffeinated

Quote Originally Posted by ballroomdancer22 View Post
    So considering how drunk and hopped up on nose candy so on and so forth...

is the aussie fella in question pictured here with sweet dee?

Quote Originally Posted by Bomboclat View Post
    Sometimes you just reach that level where the only thing that makes sense is to get buck naked.

old school

Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    i met some chick from LA at the roller disco on thursday night, i was wasted though so forgot to get the deeds
    deets, not deeds.
    Quote Originally Posted by malcolmjamalawesome View Post
    Daft Punk will unveil its third member, Crush.

old school

I was drunk and walking around friday night after the aquabats declaring to everyone that I just met Danny DeVito, I really wasn't down to watch KOL so I just left to my tent to get more drunk. I just start walking around the tents outside the grounds and I drop my 50th drunken "I met Danny DeVito" to this completely sober blonde chick, she just responded that she'd touched Paul McCartney during KOL or something and was on her way to ride the ferris wheel. I go back into the grounds with her but instead of the hitting the ferris wheel, I just tell her to sit on my lap which she does and try to kiss her all night, finally get one in and she gradually lets drunken me feel her up, we exchanged numbers and met the next day. To waste time, I ate her out at my tent but it was so hot I dehydrated while doing that so she took care of drunk dehydrated me after Gogol Bordello. Animal Collective was damn boring to both of us so we just sat down and she tied my hands together with a hankerchief and we were just on top of each other most of Saturday. Sunday we meet up again at night and I eat her out again for a while, would have gone the full way but she was too tight, my middle finger was too big We exchanged contact info and we live really close to each other but I think she's like dating a tranny now or something. At least I still have those topless pictures of hers that I took in the tent.
    1. you're a fool for missing the last 3 hours Coachella friday because you 'didn't want to watch KOL'.

2. it wasn't a pussy that was too tight for your middle finger. it was an asshole.

3. it was a dude.
    Daft Punk will unveil its third member, Crush.

just a little shy
    Totally bro, really big introvert you found there.
    Quote Originally Posted by pachucasunrise View Post
    Thought this said Of Mice & Men. Now THAT'S a scary thought...
    Quote Originally Posted by iantmcfarland View Post
    Just don't schedule them anywhere near White Rabbits.

Females don't even exist to me when im at coachella.

Your all a bunch of creepy looking humans fiending for some kind of fix. I came to get weird and see a show....pussy is so over rated. I wanna be mind fucked. My romance is with Coachella as a whole not a hole at coachella

I'd like to think that enjoying music and getting laid can coincide at places like this
    Quote Originally Posted by pachucasunrise View Post
    Thought this said Of Mice & Men. Now THAT'S a scary thought...
    Quote Originally Posted by iantmcfarland View Post
    Just don't schedule them anywhere near White Rabbits.

Took my gf to '09 for our 1 month anniversary and allowed P.McCartney to mend our hearts together. '11 was our third chella together...flew in from nyc to make it happen. I would like to think Coachella status--with the gorgeous hippie gf under the desert sun while the palm trees glisten--is the closest to heaven it can get...
    / Super Sappy Shit

Quote Originally Posted by frizzlefry View Post
    I'd like to think that enjoying music and getting laid can coincide at places like this
    Of course...but you don't choose one over the other.

Coachella Junkie nathanfairchild's Avatar

do you remember when you made this story up a few days ago? yeah, me too.
    September 16 - Earth
    September 18 - DJ Shadow & Cut Chemist
    September 20 - Skeletonwitch
    September 21 - Nails
    September 23 - Andy Stott
    October 2 - Beck
    October 3-5 - Austin City Limits
    October 10 - Bonobo
    October 20 - Mastodon
    October 23 - 26 - Housecore Horror Festival
    October 29 - The Melvins
    November 7-9 - Fun Fun Fun Fest
    November 18 - Slayer

Coachella Junkie chairmenmeow47's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenMan View Post
    Took my gf to '09 for our 1 month anniversary and allowed P.McCartney to mend our hearts together.
    your hearts needed mending after one month?
    It's when we discuss Coachella that we are at our collective dipshittiest.

Actually, she didn't suck me off at all, I meant that she like got me water and fanned me after I almost collapsed. She was really pretty too just a little shy and sober me can still look at the pictures to remind me that she was indeed pretty.
    So, she didn't take your virginity? Tough break.
    10/8 - Little Dragon @ Marquee (Tempe, AZ)
    10/11 - Carolina Chocolate Drops @ Rialto Theater (Tucson, AZ)
    11/10 - The Black Keys @ US Airways Center (Phoenix, AZ)
    4/10/15 - 4/12/15 - Coachella

Quote Originally Posted by chairmenmeow47 View Post
    your hearts needed mending after one month?
    I feel like meld was the word he meant here.

e a t s l e e p w o r k c o a c h e l l a

hah...unsuccessful attempt to convey sappiness

Coachella Junkie chairmenmeow47's Avatar

i'm just giving you shit. i get the sappyness. i remember i'd started dating a close friend of mein, and two months to the day after we'd gotten together, we heard our song "close to me" on the polo fields PLUR
    It's when we discuss Coachella that we are at our collective dipshittiest.

Smile Re: Coachella Romances

I love it! this thread needed more romance & less piping...or else I would have given one of those stories...

Y'all wanna hear the story of me banging my girlfriend in the hotel after coachelit?

There was nothing romantic about it.

The ups & downs of my Coachella love life have been previously documented here: http://coachella.com/forum/showthrea...t=singlechella
    Quote Originally Posted by JaysonBandivas View Post
    I want to know more about this festival.
    Weekend One & Weekend Two ftw

Quote Originally Posted by TheMadeleine View Post
    The ups & downs of my Coachella love life have been previously documented here: http://coachella.com/forum/showthrea...t=singlechella
    you should go drown yourself in a puddle of water.

Quote Originally Posted by ballroomdancer22 View Post
    So considering how drunk and hopped up on nose candy I dont recall which of the 4 days (including Thursday), this happened but my buddy and I wandered around in a drunken coke-fueled haze met some peeps from tent city and were invited back to said tent city...

...One of the peeps happened to be this girl who's name is beyond me but I could have sworn I was paryting with the Sweet Dee character from It's Always Sunny....down to the personality, long story short my buddy, Sweet Dee and some random Australian dude we named James Dean leave Tent City and come back our campsite for complimentary blow....

....So i apparently I was spitting mad game and Sweet Dee was coming around but eventually this chick had to go back to her ball and chain doucher boyfriend in Tent City...

I know exactly who you're talking about. She lived a couple tents down from me in tent city, and I'm FB friends with her.

PS - cool story, bro.

And I dunno what happened but uhh we was doin mad blow and drinking and I met this girl and nothing happened but I did alot of blow and uhhh blah blah blah.
    stfu, your story is a piece of shit.

Go dehydrate, bro