Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Coachella Romances

Default Re: Coachella Romances

Quote Originally Posted by ballroomdancer22 View Post
    you whore
    fuckin rofl'd. That's good, man.

Awww yeah I fell in lovechella last year...but he stood me up at our "meeting point" the next day--turned out he was there with his gf
    Quote Originally Posted by JaysonBandivas View Post
    I want to know more about this festival.
    Weekend One & Weekend Two ftw

Wink Re: Coachella Romances

I'll be looking for romance after the arcade fire encore

I met my now boyfriend of over 2.5 years at Bonnaroo. My sis and I rented an RV from TX, and he and his boys were a bachelor party group from Boston. We were camping neighbors. 2 months after Bonnaroo he moved to Texas and we have been together ever since!

We are celebrating our 3 year anniversary at Coachella this year and can't wait!

Banned

two coachellas ago i met this girl in the sahara and took her outside of the tent and just laid pipe on the grass. then security came and told us to stop so we snuck into one of the vendor tents and went to town in there. last year was a little better because we had a campground and tent so i just used the tent to bone this chick that was in our group

Just bang on the grass! At worst you'll get a strangers large toe in your ass but it'll be brief.
    Saved two girls at DFA. Come at me karma.
    COACHELLACOLLECTIVE

I can think of at least 2 board members that would leave it in.
    Whiskey Sour

2 oz blended whiskey
    Juice of 1/2 lemon
    1/2 tsp powdered sugar
    1 cherry
    1/2 slice lemon

Shake blended whiskey, juice of lemon, and powdered sugar with ice and strain into a whiskey sour glass. Decorate with the half-slice of lemon, top with the cherry, and serve.

its called space, dude-and we're goin there

this thread still lives? wow.. well a friend of mine met his gf at coachella in 2006 i believe. they dated for a few years then broke it off but are still friends. they met in the sahara tent.
    3/2 Sasha // Big Gigantic
    3/8 STS9, Cherub
    3/19 Eric Clapton
    3/21 EOTO, Govinda
    3/29 Eskmo
    4/4-4/6 Lotus @ Boulder Theater, CO
    4/8 Sigur Ros
    4/12 Gramatik
    4/15 Morrissey
    4/19 Umphrey's McGee // The M Machine
    4/20 Dirty Phonics
    5/2 Alk3
    5/10 Bonobo
    5/31 Lucky Date
    6/3 Postal Service
    6/13-6/16 Bonnaroo

IF I do meet my Chella girl I imagine it will be either of us asking the other for tp while our portas hold hands.
    Saved two girls at DFA. Come at me karma.
    COACHELLACOLLECTIVE

Quote Originally Posted by Sleeping Lion View Post
    Just bang on the grass! At worst you'll get a strangers large toe in your ass but it'll be brief.
    hot

I hope to hear a story involving Lotus sometime after the festival.

http://coachella.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44808
    When I held that gun in my hand, I felt a surge of power…like God must feel when he’s holding a gun.

yeah I think Lotus'll be pulling a train by the side of the stage during Best Coast.

A friend met a new friend and she had a friend and I took charge of the situation. Turns out, she was pretty cool with me grabbing onto her. Next day, we soaked in the lazy river at the hotel, cause she ditched the dude that she went with. That night she wore a short cotton dress and no underwear. We made out during Muse. Then showered together at the hotel and got it on. We hung out all day Sunday and she convinced herself to stay another night with me. That's when she told me about her little 'problem'. I guess it's a good thing that she wasn't currently having an outbreak.....
    They heard me singing and they told me to STOP.

Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    yeah I think Lotus'll be pulling a train by the side of the stage during Best Coast.
    hahahaha
    I would never want to belong to any club that would have someone like me for a member...

Coachella Junkie heart cooks brain's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dj12inches View Post
    That's when she told me about her little 'problem'. I guess it's a good thing that she wasn't currently having an outbreak.....
    Valtrex commercials taught me this is not a mitigating circumstance
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    If moles had subways, molestation wouldn't be one of the creepiest words there is ....
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    Eat don't chat ...When I figure out what windlowless is, I'll respond .
    i hear voices in my head and they keep caaaaallin' me

not sure if this story fits but back in 06' when i was at Benny Benassi i took a tab and started dancing with this random girl near the front of the Sahara tent and i guess it didn't mix well with whatever i had eaten that day and i ended up puking on the guy next to me. I didn't exactly stop dancing either i kinda just slowed down so i could tell the guy next to me that i was sorry about that. he looked like he wanted to kick my ass but for some reason didn't. At the time I was laughing in my head while i kept dancing with this chick. then her friend that was standing next to her and saw the whole thing told her what had just happened. she just stopped dancing and left about 5 minutes later. crazier thing is a year later i was in the sahara tent dacning with some random chick during Justice and i got a really bad nosebleed. it was so dark i wasn't sure if i got blood on her or not. o well i guess thats the chance you take dancing with strangers on drugs.
    eat sleep dab repeat

No, that story does definitely not fit. I'd say that's the opposite of a romance.
    When I held that gun in my hand, I felt a surge of power…like God must feel when he’s holding a gun.

yea... most romance stories involve less blood and puke...

unless you're into that kinda thing

old school

Quote Originally Posted by blackchango View Post
    nd no lie coachella has the finest and weirdest festival bitches for sure.

Siggzzz
    you couldnt be more wrong, on both counts.
    Last edited by nbvcide; 03-14-2011 at 04:24 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by malcolmjamalawesome View Post
    Daft Punk will unveil its third member, Crush.

I think that first part of your post may just be my new sig nbv

Mikebspeedracer is banned from posting further dumbass stories in this thread.

Morrissey and I locked eyes. LOCKED EYES!
    2008, 2009, 2011, 2012-2, 2013-1...

Quote Originally Posted by dj12inches View Post
    A friend met a new friend and she had a friend and I took charge of the situation. Turns out, she was pretty cool with me grabbing onto her. Next day, we soaked in the lazy river at the hotel, cause she ditched the dude that she went with. That night she wore a short cotton dress and no underwear. We made out during Muse. Then showered together at the hotel and got it on. We hung out all day Sunday and she convinced herself to stay another night with me. That's when she told me about her little 'problem'. I guess it's a good thing that she wasn't currently having an outbreak.....
    Quote Originally Posted by getbetter View Post
    Supre doesnt know since he's usually in the bathroom going away at the glory hole. Noms Nom nom noms oooooo i'm taking a picture of that beast....****snap*** back to yum yums nom nom noms

Quote Originally Posted by mikebspeedracer View Post
    not sure if this story fits but back in 06' when i was at Benny Benassi i took a tab and started dancing with this random girl near the front of the Sahara tent and i guess it didn't mix well with whatever i had eaten that day and i ended up puking on the guy next to me. I didn't exactly stop dancing either i kinda just slowed down so i could tell the guy next to me that i was sorry about that. he looked like he wanted to kick my ass but for some reason didn't. At the time I was laughing in my head while i kept dancing with this chick. then her friend that was standing next to her and saw the whole thing told her what had just happened. she just stopped dancing and left about 5 minutes later. crazier thing is a year later i was in the sahara tent dacning with some random chick during Justice and i got a really bad nosebleed. it was so dark i wasn't sure if i got blood on her or not. o well i guess thats the chance you take dancing with strangers on drugs.
    Fitting or not, I LOL'd

The story is even better when paired with your Hunter S Thompson avatar
    Without music, life would be a mistake.... I would only believe in a God who knew how to dance - Friedrich Nietzsche

made it in Coachella's digital magazine for the 'Coachella Crush'......

we are no longer together...
    Coachella 07 (the introduction), 08 (the bands), 09 (the documentary), 10 (the people i came with), 11 (the relationship test... we passed), 12 (whatever the weather, Dirty Epic forever), 13 (the year of the troll)

- PEARL JAM WHY YOU HATE COACHELLA? -

Smile Re: Coachella Romances

Any bicurious people going to coachella?

I fell in lovechella with my boyfriend in '10.

We had only been dating for a month or so and he invited me to come to coachella with his group of friends. I figured it'd either make or break our relationship since we hadn't been together for long, but I was itching to see lot of the artists there that year and really wanted to go. I decided to take a chance and go, and we had a total blast together. The whole weekend definitely strengthened our relationship and I can't wait to go with him again this year. </sappy story>

as for finding people who are DTF at coachella, if that's what you're looking for...doesn't seem like it would be too hard at all, but I have not personally tried!

that's my two cents.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMadeleine View Post
    Awww yeah I fell in lovechella last year...but he stood me up at our "meeting point" the next day--turned out he was there with his gf

o shit son!
    Quote Originally Posted by SaharaIsMyHome View Post
    Ex: If you were having sex with 1 girl and 2 others came in to join in, you wouldn't like that? One girl would most likely be riding u while the other two just stand off to the side and wait. eventually you will get ALL 3 on you. that is kind of like what im saying with Swedish House Mafia...3 > 1
    Coachella 2010, Soon 2011 and yes..He is shuffling

Kanyes "Stronger", into daft punks "Harder Better Faster Stronger"!!!! Cant wait!!

Quote Originally Posted by livethechoice View Post
    Almost got my ass kicked at Damian Marley a few years back. I was in the crowd, high as a kite (back when I still smoked), and I kept getting signals from this girl dancing next to me, throwing me looks, rubbing against me while she was dancing. So I start to dance against her and make a move, nothing sleazy mind you, just letting her know I was into it. Turned out she was throwing me looks because she wanted me to move over, and she was rubbing on me because her boyfriend kept rubbing on her from the other side. Her giant boyfriend with USMC tatted across his back. And his 5 friends.
    Next thing I know I'm looking at 5 marines who are staring at me like I just raped each of their mothers. I was way too high to deal, luckily one of the friends I was with stepped in and worked some magic, and saved me from being what I hope is one of the very small number of people to get their ass handed to them while Jr. Gong tears it up 30 ft. away.
    Sadly, that's the closest I've ever come to finding a girl at Coachella.
    Awesome

its called space, dude-and we're goin there

Quote Originally Posted by mikebspeedracer View Post
    legendary status