Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567

Thread: Coachella Romances

Default Re: Coachella Romances

to the short guy at the front row of flylo who repeatedly grabbed my waist and jabbed his boner on my ass, an act which i call grind rape, fuck you and i hope you trip on your shoelaces. i don't care how much people were pushing, how high you were.

to the guy who i thought was alex turner and smiled at mue because i was staring at him too long, please come find me and marry me.

Quote Originally Posted by El.C.Dub View Post
    i've had two coachellas where i was romancing. one girl i ended up dating and turned out to be a total fail (not to bad mouth her, she's a cool chick). the other was a swedish girl whom i met the month prior, and i spent the whole weekend with her.

the whole environment/ambiance/vibe of coachella is totally romantic. However, i don't think i'm going to bother with chasing skirts anymore. it takes too much time and effort (i.e., coordinating the meet ups, who wants to see what acts, meeting up in a crowd of 75k). this year I will be spendin the majority of my weekend in solitude, focusing on getting to see the sets I want to see and not getting my rocks off. there are 51 other weekends during the year for that.
    i was alone this year too but i ended up camping with some people i met Friday...met some cool girls and guys and made some new friends for life i think...we all talked about meeting up soon, i fucking love this festival....meeting new friends/connections is what its all about

but its great when it comes to you naturally, instead of you searching for it...this is my 2nd time at coachella and i was wondering how it would be since i was going alone...i couldnt have asked for a better time

Quote Originally Posted by balloonsballoons View Post
    to the short guy at the front row of flylo who repeatedly grabbed my waist and jabbed his boner on my ass, an act which i call grind rape, fuck you and i hope you trip on your shoelaces. i don't care how much people were pushing, how high you were.

to the guy who i thought was alex turner and smiled at mue because i was staring at him too long, please come find me and marry me.
    very romantic

Quote Originally Posted by Phunkevil View Post
    Proposing without a ring is fucking hilarious/retarded.
    everyone that thinks this way has been brainwashed so hard by this society haha...its just an object, its a piece of metal that we give value to just because there are corporations that control its harvest/production....keep buying into your Kay Jewelers commercials

Nicole from Vancouver! Hit me up! Your new best friend saturday nite...i was on drugs...u took care of me! love you!

they should make a thread for "missed connections"

why cant meeting people in real life always be as fun as it is in coachella?
    Last edited by Bee_troots; 04-18-2012 at 08:28 PM.

I fell in at Coachella.

We ended up meeting before the festival on Tuesday Night. My friend had arranged to meet her in San Diego, she was splitting the costs of the campsite and our hotel before and after Coachella. So I met her before and the romance started and was intense before but it picked up even more during the weekend. One of my good friends started to get a little annoyed that I had fell head over heels for this girl. He quickly got over it, because to be honest he probably would have done the same thing. I wasn't completely ditching him, i was making attempts to get everyone together. But he was taking so much acid and was all over the place...we still chilled but he gave me a little space with her. She's a 10, and anyways he was pleased to go out and meet so many people.

Not only was she there to see every act I wanted to see, and understood so much about music and life. She was a true introvert. She is type of the person who is determined to make a difference in someones life, a good soul. Extremely open minded and non-superficial. Her dream has always been to move to California which is mine. It just clicked at Coachella. A magical feeling was developing. We would just stay up hours just holding and caressing each other and would literally be the last ones to fall asleep in the campgrounds. It felt like the first crush you get when you are a kid...just about every night we'd only get an hour or two of sleep and wake up at the same time. I've had spiritual connections with several past girlfriends but this was real. It's very hard to explain, it's something you feel. And this feeling was out of this world! On Saturday I ended up missing Flying Lotus (One of my most highly anticipated acts) and a few others because we had to go back to the campgrounds and change into warmer clothes and prep. We found ourselves in deep conversations in the tent, we couldn't stop. I couldn't believe that somebody had grabbed my attention that much...i never put anything before music LOL. There was a group of people walking around with these glow hats, really extravagant alaskan fur looking glow hats..and she had quickly showed interest. Kicker was they were like $180. I got it for myself and then suprised her with it the next day because I know how much she wanted it. It was super intimate during certain acts ...especially during Kaskade. She digs the essential bbc 1 radio mix just as much as me. The coincidences and similarities were kind of freaking me out and amount of ESP we were catching from each other was ridiculously eerie. She would finish my sentences or say what we should do, right as I would about to say it. She was navagating through the crowd like a boss, I had no problem having her take my hand through a nice spot at M83, Justice or whatever set we were at. She was a pro. I just knew the weekend would fly by...sometimes you just want to stop time

I don't ever plan on going out and MEETING women really, always try to let things just happen on themselves. I'm not a needy person and am not desperate for love. Especially this year, there's nothing I love more than music...sex is great and all but i've never prioritized that or desperately seek girls for that sort of affection. I fucking hated it when 1 girl during Madeon grinded up on me and started taking out her phone to take pictures with me. During my one my favorite acts...like REALLY?!

The whole weekend we were inseperable. I've never quite felt the passion and love ever like that in my life. I fell in love. If there is such a thing as fate that was it, I'm 26. I've been around but this was something oddly different. The entire time there was no worries. Something I've been longing for a very long time, being so conscious and deep can be a blessing but a curse. Everything was flowing, why the fuck wasn't I even thinking about conflicts, or losing my digital camcorder and weed? Nothing mattered...I knew the weekend was going to fly by The girl put a spell on me dammit. We developed a real personal level while there and a strong friendship that will last a lifetime. Only time will tell I guess. Distance apart prohibits any relationship I suppose...although we do have a date for next Coachella! one can only hope

Coachella truly is magical. But so is love.
    What happen if someone make a crime?

^ Yea, but did you fuck her?

We both came. Happy?
    What happen if someone make a crime?

its called space, dude-and we're goin there

Quote Originally Posted by 2Girls1Cup View Post
    Nicole from Vancouver! Hit me up! Your new best friend saturday nite...i was on drugs...u took care of me! love you!

they should make a thread for "missed connections"
    Search function, you bellwhiff
    3/2 Sasha // Big Gigantic
    3/8 STS9, Cherub
    3/19 Eric Clapton
    3/21 EOTO, Govinda
    3/29 Eskmo
    4/4-4/6 Lotus @ Boulder Theater, CO
    4/8 Sigur Ros
    4/12 Gramatik
    4/15 Morrissey
    4/19 Umphrey's McGee // The M Machine
    4/20 Dirty Phonics
    5/2 Alk3
    5/10 Bonobo
    5/31 Lucky Date
    6/3 Postal Service
    6/13-6/16 Bonnaroo

Quote Originally Posted by ToddThaGod View Post
    There was a group of people walking around with these glow hats, really extravagant alaskan fur looking glow hats..and she had quickly showed interest. Kicker was they were like $180. I got it for myself and then suprised her with it the next day because I know how much she wanted it.
    Lolwhat
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    To you guys I say Wat?????????? Off to ?????? ....... cr****
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    It's hard to argue with that.

She was a true introvert.
    either you have no idea what this word means, or this girl never shut the fuck up about herself.
    Quote Originally Posted by thewindowliquor View Post
    No. I push you down. Always.

C. All the above
    Quote Originally Posted by eskamo951 View Post
    I have 38 days to figure out how my melted, destroyed body and mind will be transported from the Sahara back to my campsite after they kill us with beats

I'm sure any drugged out girl would blow a guy for a spirit hoody

brb patenting the "spirit condom"
    Last edited by juloxx; 04-20-2012 at 10:48 AM.
    G-funk acquired, thank you Coachella

Quote Originally Posted by Theijuiel View Post
    Don't watch Conspiracy Theory while on mushrooms.
    You know a festival is in the process of dying when you start to see sports jerseys there....

ToddtheGod - that was one of the best stories I've read on the board since I started.

Well done!
    Just when I think you couldn't possibly be any dumber, you go and do something like this…and totally redeem yourself!
    Quote Originally Posted by gaypalmsprings View Post
    she should get an abortion then go to chella
    Quote Originally Posted by Bougie24 View Post
    You people are disgusting for posting this shit on my thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Neighborhood Creep View Post
    Look up your moms skirt when she is dancing

its called space, dude-and we're goin there

The coincidences and similarities were kind of freaking me out and amount of ESP we were catching from each other was ridiculously eerie.
    so in full, what total amount ESP did you net?
    3/2 Sasha // Big Gigantic
    3/8 STS9, Cherub
    3/19 Eric Clapton
    3/21 EOTO, Govinda
    3/29 Eskmo
    4/4-4/6 Lotus @ Boulder Theater, CO
    4/8 Sigur Ros
    4/12 Gramatik
    4/15 Morrissey
    4/19 Umphrey's McGee // The M Machine
    4/20 Dirty Phonics
    5/2 Alk3