Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 198

Thread: Coachella Romances

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Member thewoodenman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    its called space, dude-and we're goin there
    Posts
    1,354

    Default Coachella Romances

    Take it or leave it.
    Any previous experiences with finding love at Coachella?
    How bout a lil slap n tickle?
    GO!
    Last edited by thewoodenman; 03-16-2011 at 01:16 PM.

  2. #2

    Default Re: Coachella Romances

    Almost got my ass kicked at Damian Marley a few years back. I was in the crowd, high as a kite (back when I still smoked), and I kept getting signals from this girl dancing next to me, throwing me looks, rubbing against me while she was dancing. So I start to dance against her and make a move, nothing sleazy mind you, just letting her know I was into it. Turned out she was throwing me looks because she wanted me to move over, and she was rubbing on me because her boyfriend kept rubbing on her from the other side. Her giant boyfriend with USMC tatted across his back. And his 5 friends.
    Next thing I know I'm looking at 5 marines who are staring at me like I just raped each of their mothers. I was way too high to deal, luckily one of the friends I was with stepped in and worked some magic, and saved me from being what I hope is one of the very small number of people to get their ass handed to them while Jr. Gong tears it up 30 ft. away.
    Sadly, that's the closest I've ever come to finding a girl at Coachella.

  3. #3

    Default Re: Coachella Romances

    Quote Originally Posted by livethechoice View Post
    Almost got my ass kicked at Damian Marley a few years back. I was in the crowd, high as a kite (back when I still smoked), and I kept getting signals from this girl dancing next to me, throwing me looks, rubbing against me while she was dancing. So I start to dance against her and make a move, nothing sleazy mind you, just letting her know I was into it. Turned out she was throwing me looks because she wanted me to move over, and she was rubbing on me because her boyfriend kept rubbing on her from the other side. Her giant boyfriend with USMC tatted across his back. And his 5 friends.
    Next thing I know I'm looking at 5 marines who are staring at me like I just raped each of their mothers. I was way too high to deal, luckily one of the friends I was with stepped in and worked some magic, and saved me from being what I hope is one of the very small number of people to get their ass handed to them while Jr. Gong tears it up 30 ft. away.
    Sadly, that's the closest I've ever come to finding a girl at Coachella.
    Awesome

  4. #4
    old school Cheddar's Cousin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    La Quinta, CA
    Posts
    2,730

    Default Re: Coachella Romances

    I boned every chick in the campground!
    Youth, you son of a bitch, where did you go?

    Quote Originally Posted by Emma Ocean View Post
    so I assume you've never been cunt punched at a festival? Well lucky you!

  5. #5
    old school daxton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4,165

    Default Re: Coachella Romances

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheddar's Cousin View Post
    I boned every chick in the campground!
    Dang. You must have a tiny wiener cause I didn't feel a thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by spinecraft View Post
    sometimes i feel like i don't have a partner

  6. #6
    old school Cheddar's Cousin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    La Quinta, CA
    Posts
    2,730

    Default Re: Coachella Romances

    Quote Originally Posted by daxton View Post
    Dang. You must have a tiny wiener cause I didn't feel a thing.
    They should call them Floories...
    Youth, you son of a bitch, where did you go?

    Quote Originally Posted by Emma Ocean View Post
    so I assume you've never been cunt punched at a festival? Well lucky you!

  7. #7
    Member thewoodenman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    its called space, dude-and we're goin there
    Posts
    1,354

    Default Re: Coachella Romances

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheddar's Cousin;
    They should call them Floories...
    That'd be great new name for them.

    And btw, you're all now part of my wolf pack.

  8. #8
    Member Sonybonez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    260

    Talking Re: Coachella Romances

    Quote Originally Posted by daxton View Post
    Dang. You must have a tiny wiener cause I didn't feel a thing.
    Hahahaha I lol'd at that one
    Coachella '10 + '11!

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    La Quinta, CA
    Posts
    196

    Default Re: Coachella Romances

    Quote Originally Posted by daxton View Post
    Dang. You must have a tiny wiener cause I didn't feel a thing.
    Lol. Or he is actually The Flash and did it so fast that 99.9% of the girls didn't feel it

  10. #10
    old school superfiction's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Woodinville, WA
    Posts
    5,698

    Default Re: Coachella Romances

    while watching rusko this year i danced with some girl who straight up bent over in front of me and rubbed her butt all over my ding dong. i like to think thats what true love is like
    http://blogs.1077theend.com/internbryce/

    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyNonStranger View Post
    I bet all those Canucks fans from last year would love it if Mumford & Sons headlined.
    Quote Originally Posted by bobert View Post
    It is good rioting music.

  11. #11
    Coachella Junkie fatbastard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Pasadena
    Posts
    12,287

    Default Re: Coachella Romances

    Word on the street is that Mike Patton gave his guitar case crabs at this year's Coachella.
    Whiskey Sour

    2 oz blended whiskey
    Juice of 1/2 lemon
    1/2 tsp powdered sugar
    1 cherry
    1/2 slice lemon

    Shake blended whiskey, juice of lemon, and powdered sugar with ice and strain into a whiskey sour glass. Decorate with the half-slice of lemon, top with the cherry, and serve.

  12. #12
    Member TomServo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    1,724

    Default Re: Coachella Romances

    At Jonsi the girl behind me basically dry-humped me the entire time, then wouldn't back down when the crowd dissipated. Creepy. She was sweaty.

  13. #13
    Member lickety_spit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    "The Most Uneducated City in America" of 2008
    Posts
    881

    Default Re: Coachella Romances

    Quote Originally Posted by TomServo View Post
    At Jonsi the girl behind me basically dry-humped me the entire time, then wouldn't back down when the crowd dissipated. Creepy. She was sweaty.
    your ≠ you're

    [boarderwoozel3] dying or tim & eric
    [boarderwoozel3] I'll take dying

  14. #14
    Lurker
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Tallahassee Florida
    Posts
    12

    Smile Re: Coachella Romances

    well the girl i was with cheatd on her boyfriend at coachella this year... the guy she cheated with turned up being gay... lol

  15. #15
    Member donkey sex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Surf City
    Posts
    2,047

    Default Re: Coachella Romances

    hmm, wanted to read through this thread all night, but it only a few messages.

  16. #16
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    1,158

    Default Re: Coachella Romances

    Quote Originally Posted by donkey sex View Post
    hmm, wanted to read through this thread all night, but it only a few messages.
    This is either because

    a) Most of the people who hooked up at Coachella inadvertently did so with someone else from the forums and now they're keeping quiet; or more likely

    b) This board is filled with a bunch of weiners on the internet who aren't getting boned. Or possibly

    c) They only went to appreciate the music, in which case see answer B.
    Quote Originally Posted by fancy restaurant View Post
    Although, I did attend more Slipknot concerts than any person ever really should. I remember once I told their lead singer "This is my 12th Slipknot show!" and he was just like, "Dude. Why?"
    Quote Originally Posted by cperkins9027 View Post
    Bring Aoki back next year and let him bring his friends. Open your minds and appreciate what he can do.

  17. #17
    Old Gay Guy gaypalmsprings's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Palm Springs, CA
    Posts
    20,732

    Default Re: Coachella Romances

    It was too crowded for a long lasting romance. Plus, everyone was dancing too fast.
    Quote Originally Posted by SepaGroove View Post
    You shouldn't feel uncool for not going to EDC, you should feel uncool because you are uncool.

  18. #18
    Member donkey sex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Surf City
    Posts
    2,047

    Default Re: Coachella Romances

    Good explanations, everybody. Appreciate that. (*tips top hat in acknowledgment*)

  19. #19
    old school daxton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4,165

    Default Re: Coachella Romances

    THE ANSWER IS B
    Quote Originally Posted by spinecraft View Post
    sometimes i feel like i don't have a partner

  20. #20

    Default Re: Coachella Romances

    Mike Patton was spotted
    fucking a porta pottie
    I would never want to belong to any club that would have someone like me for a member...

  21. #21
    Lurker
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Malibu, CA
    Posts
    23

    Default Re: Coachella Romances

    fuck no.

    but i have found a few great concert buddies.

    coachella is okay for hooking up when you're in big groups of people.
    i know a bunch of people who've hooked up randomly with someone here and there.
    Last edited by memorycassette; 12-20-2010 at 10:31 PM. Reason: adding a sentence.
    Fr
    M83, Frank Ocean, Kendrick Lamar, honeyhoney, M. Ward.

    Sa
    Bon Iver, Kaskade, Miike Snow, SBTRKT, Flying Lotus, Grace Potter and the Nocturnals, Groulove, We Were Promised Jetpacks, Borgore.

    Su
    Justice, Florence + the Machine, La Roux, Calvin Harris, The Weeknd, DJ Shadow, Santigold, Fitz and the Tantrums, Flux Pavilion, Gotye.

    Quote Originally Posted by algunz View Post
    My husband threw gum out the window, and the wind blew it on to the hood of my car.

  22. #22
    Coachella Junkie Drinkey McDrinkerstein's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    DTLA, CA
    Posts
    21,726

    Default Re: Coachella Romances

    My Jonsi experience was a really a hyperactive guy getting me really, really, really stoned and I started getting paranoid that he had laced it with something and was going to try to take advantage of me. then he high fived me halfway through the set with a "late bro!" and skipped away. Boy, i felt like an asshole. After the set I laid on the ground during the entirety of Phoenix cracking and assembling about 150 glowstick bracelets whilst glaring quite malevolently at anybody that tried to look me in the eye of speak to me.
    last.fm
    12/4/14 - Angel Olsen @ El Rey // 12/10/14 - Tune-Yards/Cibo Matto @ Wiltern

  23. #23
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    corona
    Posts
    661

    Default Re: Coachella Romances

    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    My Jonsi experience was a really a hyperactive guy getting me really, really, really stoned and I started getting paranoid that he had laced it with something and was going to try to take advantage of me. then he high fived me halfway through the set with a "late bro!" and skipped away. Boy, i felt like an asshole. After the set I laid on the ground during the entirety of Phoenix cracking and assembling about 150 glowstick bracelets whilst glaring quite malevolently at anybody that tried to look me in the eye of speak to me.
    better safe than waking up in some guys tent with creme de fraiche on your mustache.

    love at coachella i think is very possible . you can see the same beautiful girl at all your sets and thats the ice breaker there. and no lie coachella has the finest and weirdest festival bitches for sure.

  24. #24
    old school tmac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2,730

    Default Re: Coachella Romances

    i banged my girlfriend at coachella. that isnt very exciting though.

    smoked quite a few doobies with random girls at coachella, but thats not very exciting either.

  25. #25
    Member El.C.Dub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    West LA
    Posts
    1,094

    Default Re: Coachella Romances

    i've had two coachellas where i was romancing. one girl i ended up dating and turned out to be a total fail (not to bad mouth her, she's a cool chick). the other was a swedish girl whom i met the month prior, and i spent the whole weekend with her.

    the whole environment/ambiance/vibe of coachella is totally romantic. However, i don't think i'm going to bother with chasing skirts anymore. it takes too much time and effort (i.e., coordinating the meet ups, who wants to see what acts, meeting up in a crowd of 75k). this year I will be spendin the majority of my weekend in solitude, focusing on getting to see the sets I want to see and not getting my rocks off. there are 51 other weekends during the year for that.

  26. #26

    Default Re: Coachella Romances

    Quote Originally Posted by El.C.Dub View Post
    i've had two coachellas where i was romancing. one girl i ended up dating and turned out to be a total fail (not to bad mouth her, she's a cool chick). the other was a swedish girl whom i met the month prior, and i spent the whole weekend with her.

    the whole environment/ambiance/vibe of coachella is totally romantic. However, i don't think i'm going to bother with chasing skirts anymore. it takes too much time and effort (i.e., coordinating the meet ups, who wants to see what acts, meeting up in a crowd of 75k). this year I will be spendin the majority of my weekend in solitude, focusing on getting to see the sets I want to see and not getting my rocks off. there are 51 other weekends during the year for that.
    i was alone this year too but i ended up camping with some people i met Friday...met some cool girls and guys and made some new friends for life i think...we all talked about meeting up soon, i fucking love this festival....meeting new friends/connections is what its all about

    but its great when it comes to you naturally, instead of you searching for it...this is my 2nd time at coachella and i was wondering how it would be since i was going alone...i couldnt have asked for a better time

  27. #27
    Coachella Junkie Neighborhood Creep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Duluth Minnesota
    Posts
    8,665

    Default Re: Coachella Romances


  28. #28
    Member blackchango's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Mount Kilamanjaro
    Posts
    1,979

    Default Re: Coachella Romances

    nd no lie coachella has the finest and weirdest festival bitches for sure.

    Siggzzz
    Quote Originally Posted by captncrzy View Post
    Is that written in some sort of underground rat language I'm not familiar with?

  29. #29
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    corona
    Posts
    661

    Default Re: Coachella Romances

    Quote Originally Posted by blackchango View Post
    nd no lie coachella has the finest and weirdest festival bitches for sure.

    Siggzzz
    ya for sure but give credit because i think its a pretty accurate estimate

  30. #30
    old school
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    5,182

    Default Re: Coachella Romances

    Quote Originally Posted by blackchango View Post
    nd no lie coachella has the finest and weirdest festival bitches for sure.

    Siggzzz
    you couldnt be more wrong, on both counts.
    Last edited by nbvcide; 03-14-2011 at 04:24 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by malcolmjamalawesome View Post
    Daft Punk will unveil its third member, Crush.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •