Page 728 of 783 FirstFirst ... 723724725726727728729730731732733 ... LastLast
Results 21,811 to 21,840 of 23482

Thread: The Default Thread

Default Re: The Default Thread

He may be basing that largely on Ron.

But, looking at the chart, drug-related damage probably refers to harm to self or others related to the effects of the drug, so maybe the thought that some people on acid could become violent or attack things based on misperceptions. I've never encountered that sort of behavior, but I've definitely heard stories of friends fighting trees or jumping off stuff because they were really high on acid (and usually other stuff.)
    Last edited by bmack86; 10-13-2013 at 03:39 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    Remember Hitler? I don't but here we are again .. cr****

Endearingly Dislikable RotationSlimWang's Avatar

Yeah acid, surprisingly, really isn't all that dangerous. It can make for a really shitty night and if people have schizo/psycho tendencies (or if they just accidentally imbibe way too much) can trigger a "psychotic break." But that's pretty much it and they're usually temporary

LSD is the best high, Never had a bad high ..... just a positive. Yikes. so it goes.... If we all moved to Detroit, bought a block, years from now we would all say, Yea that was the way to go cuz we all have a home for our family, good friends, and what more could you ask for ??? .. just imo of course ... cr****
    Have Another Hit Of Colorado Sunshine

LSD is the best high, Never had a bad high ..... just a positive. Yikes. so it goes.... If we all moved to Detroit, bought a block, years from now we would all say, Yea that was the way to go cuz we all have a home for our family, good friends, and what more could you ask for ??? .. just imo of course ... cr****
    Not sure if there would be enough young girls for you there

LSD is a great high lulz carlos santana played in a band but that was just how things were, good people and ... good times? day in the life....

VigoTheCarpathian

You're getting very good at that.

I'm not kidding about Detroit. Are any of you just hanging, listless, not sure what to do? We have to buy our part of Detroit, and make things different. We can have own schools, a local market to buy produce for or us and the major city. It could really work out .. Just saying Some of you have no purpose in the future, let's kick ass ???? Just a pipe dream eh ... cr****

I am so against guns, but we advertise the fact that everyone in our block has a ak or a 45 and don't fuck with us ... go do your crime somewhere else or you are dead, simple ...
    Last edited by canexplain; 10-13-2013 at 05:15 PM.

VigoTheCarpathian

How many alphabet will you teach in your school?

Gummi bear sultan miscorrections's Avatar

Acid is, at least in the short term, pretty harmless. Looking at Ron makes me worry about the long term, but hopefully most people have enough sense to kill themselves before patronizing underage prostitutes and bragging about it online.
    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    Has anyone gone on a date with a sandwich recently? What base did you get to? Ham?

P.S. I think people who do this:

...fighting trees or jumping off stuff because they were really high on acid (and usually other stuff.)
    are doing so because of the multiple things interacting or they're just really terrible at drugs.
    Has anyone gone on a date with a sandwich recently? What base did you get to? Ham?

I'm not kidding about Detroit. Are any of you just hanging, listless, not sure what to do? We have to buy our part of Detroit, and make things different. We can have own schools, a local market to buy produce for or us and the major city. It could really work out .. Just saying Some of you have no purpose in the future, let's kick ass ???? Just a pipe dream eh ... cr****

I am so against guns, but we advertise the fact that everyone in our block has a ak or a 45 and don't fuck with us ... go do your crime somewhere else or you are dead, simple ...
    Does Detroit even have that big of an underage Latin population though?
    Quote Originally Posted by EmberVega View Post
    You guys are mean. Sexy people are not meant to be smart.

August 1 - Echo and the Bunnymen - Orpheum
    August 4 - Arcade Fire - SB Bowl
    August 23/24 - FYF Fest - Expo park
    October 3/4 - Desert Stars - Pioneertown
    October 17 - Massive Attack - SB Bowl
    November 8 - Slowdive - Theater at Ace
    November 9 - Slowdive - Theater at Ace
    April 10/11/12 - Coachella wknd 1 - Indio

wait. people do butane?
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

VigoTheCarpathian

I just heard about it recently. Apparently it's big in Russia but happening here now too

pretty filthy and stupid

Camping just got 346% more amazing.

... Do you camp with butane?

I believe butane stoves are generally more compact than propane.

Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    It can make for a really shitty night and if people have schizo/psycho tendencies
    This is what causes the greatest misconception. People who freak out generally are dealing with so much more outside of the drug. Sadly, I've also discovered that many who are drawn to such a drug experience are those that are already a bit sideways.

Quote Originally Posted by miscorrections View Post
    Camping just got 346% more amazing.
    Although butane scores very highly in the "drug-specific mortality" department...
    Quote Originally Posted by schoolofruckus View Post
    I love when people huff an 8 ball and then come on here to show off what they think they know about Stanley Kubrick.

But, looking at the chart, drug-related damage probably refers to harm to self or others related to the effects of the drug, so maybe the thought that some people on acid could become violent or attack things based on misperceptions. I've never encountered that sort of behavior, but I've definitely heard stories of friends fighting trees or jumping off stuff because they were really high on acid (and usually other stuff.)
    This is how the article explains its classifications:

Drug-specific mortality: Intrinsic lethality of the drug expressed as ratio of lethal dose and standard dose (for adults)

Drug-related mortality:The extent to which life is shortened by the use of the drug (excludes drug-specific mortality)容g, road traffic accidents, lung cancers, HIV, suicide

Drug-specific damage: Drug-specific damage to physical health容g, cirrhosis, seizures, strokes, cardiomyopathy, stomach ulcers

Drug-related damage: Drug-related damage to physical health, including consequences of, for example, sexual unwanted activities and self-harm, blood-borne viruses, emphysema, and damage from cutting agents

Dependence: The extent to which a drug creates a propensity or urge to continue to use despite adverse consequences (ICD 10 or DSM IV)

Drug-specific impairment of mental functioning: Drug-specific impairment of mental functioning容g, amfetamine-induced psychosis, ketamine intoxication

Drug-related impairment of mental functioning: Drug-related impairment of mental functioning容g, mood disorders secondary to drug-user's lifestyle or drug use

Loss of tangibles: Extent of loss of tangible things (eg, income, housing, job, educational achievements, criminal record, imprisonment)

Loss of relationships: Extent of loss of relationship with family and friends

Injury: Extent to which the use of a drug increases the chance of injuries to others both directly and indirectly容g, violence (including domestic violence), traffic accident, fetal harm, drug waste, secondary transmission of blood-borne viruses

Crime: Extent to which the use of a drug involves or leads to an increase in volume of acquisitive crime (beyond the use-of-drug act) directly or indirectly (at the population level, not the individual level)

Environmental damage: Extent to which the use and production of a drug causes environmental damage locally容g, toxic waste from amfetamine factories, discarded needles

Family adversities: Extent to which the use of a drug causes family adversities容g, family breakdown, economic wellbeing, emotional wellbeing, future prospects of children, child neglect

International damage: Extent to which the use of a drug in the UK contributes to damage internationally容g, deforestation, destabilisation of countries, international crime, new markets

Economic cost: Extent to which the use of a drug causes direct costs to the country (eg, health care, police, prisons, social services, customs, insurance, crime) and indirect costs (eg, loss of productivity, absenteeism)

Community: Extent to which the use of a drug creates decline in social cohesion and decline in the reputation of the community
    Last edited by Courtney; 10-13-2013 at 06:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Down Rodeo View Post
    Although butane scores very highly in the "drug-specific mortality" department...
    If your mortality is not in jeopardy while camping you're not camping correctly.

We definitely did it wrong last time. Unless you count alcohol poisoning as mortal jeopardy.

Good point, especially in the absence of bears.
    Quote Originally Posted by schoolofruckus View Post
    I love when people huff an 8 ball and then come on here to show off what they think they know about Stanley Kubrick.

Drunk bears are the best.

LSD is the best high, Never had a bad high ..... just a positive. . cr****
    This is a very false statement. Its not even top 5.
    Certain songs they get so scratched into our souls

He's talking about his own experience. We can't judge that.

It's almost like different people metabolize and process things differently. Weird.

Crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Jordanp View Post
    This is a very false statement. Its not even top 5.
    Ya think ??" k I give again.... I am happy with my life but I thought we could do better ......... cr****

VigoTheCarpathian

sligidy splagidy sploo

Um... Acid its absolutely, without question, in the top three. You, douche bag, don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

i guess what all it comes down too what you call a dose: Today it means a dose 10 to one , so do a dose, take 10. .. CR****