Page 661 of 783 FirstFirst ... 656657658659660661662663664665666 ... LastLast
Results 19,801 to 19,830 of 23486

Thread: The Default Thread

Default Re: The Default Thread

Quote Originally Posted by koryp View Post
    Was just wondering if any of you fucking monkeys realize that a jury of his peers has already ruled according to the law of the State of Florida on this case. News flash, he was not guilty.
    YOU MONSTER!
    7/21 - !!! @ Club Congress (Tucson, AZ)
    8/23 - Galactic @ Rialto Theater (Tucson, AZ)
    8/25 - Future Islands @ 191 Toole (Tucson, AZ)
    10/11 - Carolina Chocolate Drops @ Rialto Theater (Tucson, AZ)
    11/10 - The Black Keys @ US Airways Center (Phoenix, AZ)
    4/10/15 - 4/12/15 - Coachella

Yes, I clearly meant to call you a ******.
    Wow, 12 step meetings at Coachella, who knew? SOBERCHELLA.COM

I'm a reasonable man, get off my case....

I don't know, Kory racially profiles me ALL THE TIME.

8/16: Anthony Naples, Maxmillion Dunbar @ f8
    8/18: Man Man @ The Chapel
    8/23-8/24: FYF Fest
    8/30: Peaking Lights @ The Chapel
    9/3: Bear in Heaven @ The Independent
    9/24 - 28: Decibel Festival
    10/5: The War on Drugs, Cass McCombs @ The Fillmore
    10/18-19: Treasure Island Music Festival

Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    I don't know, Kory racially profiles me ALL THE TIME.
    Don't act like you don't like it just cause your friends are watching.

Quote Originally Posted by GuyInTucson View Post
    Interesting that you continuously ignore several of my points, but jump to point out when I avoid something you're pointing out that holds little relevance.

Impacts, meaning his head hit the ground three times. That could have happened in a variety of ways and does not indicate his head was slammed, which -- again -- was Zimmerman's defense. Zimmerman led everyone to believe that Martin repeatedly slammed into the concrete. Rao stated his injuries were insignificant.

I also see you added to your previous post.

It goes to show what an individual deems credible. Is Rao, a person with her own set of problems, any more or less credible than someone who has been paid multiple times by defense teams in nationally recognized court cases to testify on the defense's behalf? That's for us to decide. That's why I am not focusing on that shit. I'm focusing on their testimonies.

Di Maio's testimony when cross-examined showed that there were several other realistic situations that would nullify self-defense.

Thus, it all goes back to the evidence which, again, shows that Zimmerman followed him, the two fought and Zimmerman shot him.
    "Slamming" is one characterization of what caused the "impacts", one that Zimmerman used.

If someone was not there when it happened, they may not agree to testify to the same characterization he used. Why would they?

But whether someone calls it "slamming" or something else, there's evidence consistent with multiple "impacts" of Zimmerman's head with concrete, which, unless you got a better theory, were the result of Martin's actions.

Rao was not only a person with her own problems, she was a person with professional problems.

You want to try and diminish Di Maio because he's paid and then conveniently side-step Rao's problems.

Not to mention why she might be testifying in this case, having gotten a position due to Angela Corey.

I have had my head slammed repeatedly into a brick wall, and I have nowhere near the melon of Z. Dude is a pussy who just wanted to kill a kid.
    Quote Originally Posted by roboto View Post
    And stinkbutt leaving a motorhead set when you know he's dying just to talk shit ? Your a shitty person as well .please let mja give you an anal love disease .

Deuced.

Stink, people have survived after jumping out of an airplane and their chute not opening while others have died due to tripping over something.

RIP John Hughes

He deserves more than a default post. It should be raining breakfast candles in pink or something

I thought John Hughes died a year or more ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Because fucking millenials that's what

He did. He tripped.

Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    I thought John Hughes died a year or more ago.
    A year or four.

Somebody fill me in here--my apologies for not being up to date on the details and I can't read 7 pages right now but I'm really intrigued: so Zimmerman's argument was that Martin attacked him (punched?) and knocked him to the ground, then somehow inflicted three impacts to Zimmerman's head concurrent with what you'd find if someone was having their head slammed?

Okay... is it just how fat his head is or doesn't Zimmerman look to be, oh, say, like four fucking times the size of Martin? Seriously? We're buying that this skinny teenager hit this grown man hard enough to knock him to the ground and then did what to cause these three impacts?

Sorry for asking y'all to recap instead of doing the research but I'm busy and I'm mystified by this whole thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by schoolofruckus View Post
    Look, your parenting is yours and Randy's business alone.
    Fans of TheLastGreatMan Accessory Shop

But he was wearing a hoodie. c'mon.
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

My guess is Z was never in a fight until he had a gun to give him the balls to instigate one
    And stinkbutt leaving a motorhead set when you know he's dying just to talk shit ? Your a shitty person as well .please let mja give you an anal love disease .

You guys act like you've never seen a game of rock, pistol, skittles before. This happens.

Quote Originally Posted by thelastgreatman View Post
    Somebody fill me in here--my apologies for not being up to date on the details and I can't read 7 pages right now but I'm really intrigued: so Zimmerman's argument was that Martin attacked him (punched?) and knocked him to the ground, then somehow inflicted three impacts to Zimmerman's head concurrent with what you'd find if someone was having their head slammed?

Okay... is it just how fat his head is or doesn't Zimmerman look to be, oh, say, like four fucking times the size of Martin? Seriously? We're buying that this skinny teenager hit this grown man hard enough to knock him to the ground and then did what to cause these three impacts?

Sorry for asking y'all to recap instead of doing the research but I'm busy and I'm mystified by this whole thing.
    Zimmerman got really, really fat since the night of the shooting.

Anyone notice how he went from looking like a Peruvian gang-banger to Supre in a year and a half?

Aw that's unfair, he's not as fat/ugly as Supre.

So the defense's case was basically that Zimmerman got his fucking ass kicked by a 15 year old kid and thus had to shoot him? Fucking remarkable.

Like I said, cat scratches

17... but yes.

He was said to be 6' tall and range anywhere from 165lbs to 215lbs depending on who was talking.
    Quote Originally Posted by SlowMotionApocalypse View Post
    I have snuck in weapons before
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    A butt plug is not a weapon.

Oh my god, I'm so tired of people claiming that "white guilt" is at hand here. I'm not filled with white guilt--I'm filled with white hate. I fucking hate white people. Look at this shit: http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-...rayvon-martin/

Blues, rock, and soul musician Lester Chambers was attacked during a performance in Hayward over the weekend after he dedicated a song to slain Florida teenager Trayvon Martin. A woman has been arrested in the attack, CBS San Francisco reports.

According to witnesses, during a performance at the Hayward Russell City Blues Festival on Saturday, Chambers dedicated Curtis Mayfield's "People Get Ready" to Martin. While he sung, a woman leapt onto the stage and attacked the 73-year-old singer. Several band members and fans tackled the woman and made a citizen's arrest.

Chambers was taken to the hospital. He suffered bruises on his ribs and all over his body and is forced to walk with a cane.

At their Petaluma home, Chambers and his son Dylan shuddered as they watched video of the attack.

"It's beyond fathomable that happened to my father, a legend, someone so powerful for peace," Dylan Chambers told KPIX 5.

Lester Chambers recalled the attack. "I saw anger and for the short time I did see her she just came, 'You m---f----, you started this.' Boom! And I was down," he said.

The co-founder of the 1960s band The Chambers Brothers said he was singing about love and peace, as a tribute to Martin. He had just told the audience why he chose Mayfield's "People Get Ready."

"(Mayfield) sang 'People get ready, there's a train a coming.' And if he was here today singing it, he would prefer probably that we would say, 'People get ready there's a change a coming,'" Lester Chambers told KPIX 5.

Officers said 43-year-old suspect Dinalynn Andrews-Potter of Barstow refused to speak to police. She was cited and released.

Lester Chambers has a new album coming out this week, but because of the attack he is too afraid to do live performances to promote it.

He was not afraid to offer the suspect forgiveness. "I would say to her, get a little God in your heart, and let a little love come out of your soul."

The Chambers family believes the suspect should be charged with a hate crime, because the song was dedicated to Martin.

Police hope to turn the case over to the Alameda County District Attorney's Office on Tuesday.

Hayward's a terrible city.

tl:dr whitey

In November, black youth Jordan Davis, a 17-year-old Jacksonville resident, was the only person murdered after Michael Dunn, 46, allegedly shot into the SUV Davis was inside several times after an argument about the volume of music playing.

According to Dunn's girlfriend, Rhonda Rouer, Dunn had three rum and cokes at a wedding reception. She felt secure enough for him to drive and thought that he was a good mood. On the drive back to the hotel they were residing at, they made a pit stop at the convenience store where the murder occurred. At the Gate Station, Rouer said Dunn told her that he hated "thug music." Rouer then went inside the store to make purchases and heard several gunshots while she was still within the building.

Upon returning and seeing Dunn put his gun back into the glove compartment, Rouer asked why he had shot at the car playing music and Dunn claimed that he feared for his life and that "they threatened to kill me." The couple drove back to their hotel, and claim they did not realize anyone had died until the story appeared on the news the next day.
    SORRY KORY

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crim...icle-1.1399107

In Milwaukee, police say John Henry Spooner shot Simmons, his next door neighbor, last May after accusing the boy of stealing $3,000 worth of guns from his home. The teen, who had lived with his mother next door to Spooner for only a month, was taking out the trash around 10:00 a.m. when Spooner accused the boy of the theft and demanded he return the shotguns. The boy told Spooner he had not stolen the guns and his mother, Patricia Larry, told the elderly man to go back inside. Spooner then pulled out a handgun and shot Simmons in the chest from only five feet away, killing the boy.
    Quote Originally Posted by SlowMotionApocalypse View Post
    I have snuck in weapons before
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    A butt plug is not a weapon.

http://www.vice.com/read/people-are-crap-at-suicide

BOLLOCKS TO THE HIPPOCRATIC OATH - PEOPLE ARE CRAP AT SUICIDE

People are awful at killing themselves. You would think that once you set your mind to self-destruction, it would be fairly straightforward—but the majority of people fail. In fact, ten to 20 million people fail to kill themselves worldwide every year. That's a lot of wasted hospital time. For that reason, you won't get much sympathy from the medical profession if you come in having munched your way through a box of Feminax and a bottle of Peach Schnapps after your boyfriend's dumped you.

They start rolling in about midnight—the suicides and the drunks. Eighty percent of people opt for an overdose in some misconceived notion of a tragic rock star ending facedown in a pile of vomit and scattered pills. But all they get is the liver of Keith Richards without the years of fun and excess to justify it.

The kids prefer paracetamol. The mid-life crisis cases use antidepressants and the old depressives take sedatives lulling themselves into that very long sleep. But they all make the same mistake, they just don't take enough. Think about it, there must have been a weekend you've done pretty much endless ketamine, yet (generally) you and your friends haven't died, so, to actually succeed in shuffling off this mortal coil you've really got to go for it. Thing is it's almost worse if you only take nearly enough. Your liver fails and you turn yellow, start bleeding from all over and have a lifetime as a transplant patient to look forward to, and that is going to be shitty. Teen movies are to blame for the myth that slitting your wrists is effective. Even if you do cut deep enough and directly on the artery, still it takes so long that you'll normally chicken out before you snuff it. Though aesthetically it is dramatic.

In general, failing at death is worse than failing at life. If you shoot yourself through the head at the wrong angle you end up retarded. Jump from one floor too low and you're paralyzed for life. One mouthful short of bleach and you’ll have to wait for your stomach to slowly melt.

There is also the crying-out-for-attention nutcase contingent. The problem with these is we just don't have room for them. There are a limited number of emergency psychiatric beds, which are harder to get into than your brother's wife’s asshole. You want in on one of these beds you better be properly unhinged, because suicidal tomfoolery just doesn't cut it. One time a skinny depressive in his thirties was brought in after calling the police threatening to hang himself. The psych doctor told him: “Well we're very sorry, but if you were really going to kill yourself, you wouldn't have called the police first, would you?” A little callous perhaps, but you can’t argue with the logic. Unfortunately he returned later that night. He had tied a rope around his neck, stood on the edge of a building and made sure to call the police before jumping. He was reluctantly admitted.

Some attempts are just plain silly. One middle-aged lady came in choking to death refusing to let doctors open her mouth. They pinned her down, prized her lips open and tweezered out a pink lacy thong from the back of her throat. You've got to give her points for originality if not execution. Vitamin overdoses, trying to hold your own head under water, or taking enough aspirin to give you mild indigestion are all bracketed under the same heading. Everyone who survives says the same thing: “I feel really stupid.” Well, yes, you would. People fail at killing themselves because fundamentally they don't want to die. Life may not be worth living, but death is definitely not worth the trouble.

I'm not encouraging more efficient suicide tactics by the way. Next time you feel down, perhaps just go to the movies. Everyone likes that. But whatever you do, don't touch the bleach, you'll live to regret it.

Previously: Cheating the Rectal Examiner
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases...0717164421.htm

July 17, 2013 — New research into the origins of -- and structural differences between -- wrinkles, creases, and folds could have applications in many fields, from flexible electronic devices to dermatology to flexible sheets that become sticky when stretched. Findings from a Brown University research group appear in Proceedings of the Royal Society A.
    Quote Originally Posted by dj12inches View Post
    What makes me qualified? I've watched EVERY fucking episode of American Idol, and every single episode of The Voice...Forget that I won departmental music awards when I was in the 8th grade choir.

Any thoughts on the Rolling Stone cover controversy ?

And at least the convicted Spooner .... cr****

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_1...teen-neighbor/
    Last edited by canexplain; 07-17-2013 at 03:16 PM.
    Have Another Hit Of Colorado Sunshine