Page 631 of 787 FirstFirst ... 626627628629630631632633634635636 ... LastLast
Results 18,901 to 18,930 of 23607

Thread: The Default Thread

Default Re: The Default Thread

Quote Originally Posted by JustSteve View Post
    We are looking for a new car, as well. We usually lease, though, since we have the 2 small kids and our needs are ever evolving in terms of space needed to shuttle them around. Drove by a dealership yesterday and they have the Infiniti G37 for $269/month, not sure on how much down, though. If it is not bad I may just have to bite. Had the G35 a few years ago and loved it. Honda and Toyota have a couple cars $0 down and $199/month, but they are base models. For $70 more a month I will chose luxury and speed any day.
    Two to go please Steve cr****
    Have Another Hit Of Colorado Sunshine

Quote Originally Posted by chairmenmeow47 View Post
    learn from my mom. just start walking to your car when you feel like you're being taken advantage of. they always run back to her with better deals. remember you are doing them a favour by buying a car from them, not the other way around. feeling comfortable with your salesman is important since this is such a huge purchase. and make a list of questions so you don't forget to ask stuff.
    We got a Ford Edge a year or so ago. Wife and I said we were going to lunch to talk about it and that we would be back. We had every intention of coming back and paying the terms that were presented. One thing a good salesman will do is never let you leave the lot. We stayed, they knocked $1500 off the down payment and we had a decent monthly payment. Best advice? Be prepared to walk at any time. Tell them you need to think about it. They will start making concessions pretty quickly. Have heard it is best to buy at the end of the month, too, when they are trying to meet their sales numbers for that period.

Thanks for the advice. I will make sure to do that. I have always been suckered into buying after my first test drive, but I have always been pretty desperate by the time I was buying. This time I am not in any hurry so it will hopefully be a lot less stressful. I have $2000 for a downpayment, I am hoping that it will be enough to lessen the amount of bullshit I have to deal with.

I do have to say I haven't had a car payment since 96 so it's like I know anything about financing. I always paid cash, thus usually a used car. I loved my MR2 though. Hummmmm .... cr****

I trashed that car so bad but it went thru a blaze of glory .....

I had one of these once. It was fun .......

Quote Originally Posted by JustSteve View Post
    We are looking for a new car, as well. We usually lease, though, since we have the 2 small kids and our needs are ever evolving in terms of space needed to shuttle them around. Drove by a dealership yesterday and they have the Infiniti G37 for $269/month, not sure on how much down, though. If it is not bad I may just have to bite. Had the G35 a few years ago and loved it. Honda and Toyota have a couple cars $0 down and $199/month, but they are base models. For $70 more a month I will chose luxury and speed any day.
    My dad has the 04 G35, he says he is never going to get another car model again in his life he loves it so much.

Also Loca my mom just bought a new car not to long ago and multiple car salesmen from different dealers told her that the best day to buy is on a Sunday. It's typically the slowest day so they will usually offer the best deals that day. Something to also take into consideration.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Why aren't there more good role models for fat people who fall down a lot?

I would think Saturday and Sunday would be the busiest days for car dealerships. I will keep it in mind though. I think I am just going to test drive and figure out what I want this weekend, with no intention of buying until next week. That way I can give the salesman some time to sweat it out.

Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post

Whoa. My Mom has that same car. It doesn't drive much anymore, but we're reluctant to get rid of it b/c they don't make 'em anymore. Needs a new paint job and a few other fixes. It's basically sitting at the bottom of my parents' driveway with the car cover on it. It's very nice.
    We're here to play some Mississippi Delta Blues. We're in a horrible depression, and I gotta admit - we're starting to like it.

You can buy weed in Colorado on a Sunday but not a car, strange. Yea, peeps have heard it b4 on my car here so short version, I hit a degree over 150 mph many a times in that car and drove from Denver, down thru Mexico to Los Cabos, up 101 to Canada, and back to Denver. Aww the dayz .... cr****

Quote Originally Posted by locachica73 View Post
    I would think Saturday and Sunday would be the busiest days for car dealerships. I will keep it in mind though. I think I am just going to test drive and figure out what I want this weekend, with no intention of buying until next week. That way I can give the salesman some time to sweat it out.
    Well it was during the NFL season so maybe that has something to do with it but I'm just telling you what she told me. I would personally take longer then the weekend to find and test drive cars if you aren't in a hurry to get one.

‘Drivers and Danica, start your engines’: James Franco’s curious Daytona 500 starting command

lolz. She did well and not so well imo. She was 3rd with like 1/2 a lap to go and ended up 8th. Still best for a woman , but she should have been higher .. cr****

Does the site seem sort of slow today? I saw where when I moved a bunch of my pics, everything went bye bye ..... oh well ... cr****

My pretty new car.

Loca, that is awesome!!! It is a very pretty car!! Is it new? What did you end up doing for financing?
    Quote Originally Posted by M Sparks View Post
    It's all riding on this. You've got big dreams to ride to the top of the Flash Mob world. Well internet fame costs. And right now is when you start paying for it...in sweat.
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    hey. get your own colonoscopy thread, bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    Loca, that is awesome!!! It is a very pretty car!! Is it new? What did you end up doing for financing?
    Yeah, it's a 2013 Honda Civic. I did the financing through Honda, my credit wasn't quite good enough for my credit union unfortunately. I have some hospital bills from when I was laid off a few years ago and late pays on my last car that gave my credit score a hit. I was excited to find out that my credit isn't horrible, just not steller. I even got some advice on how to improve it a bit by writing letters and trying to short pay some of the smaller doctor/hospital charges. I got an ok rate but I was told if I make a years payments on it my score will increase enough to refinance through the credit union at a much lower rate.

I went to two dealerships, the Nissan guy was annoying the hell out of me and wasn't going to let me leave without me buying a car from him. I was starting to get very anxious. So I finally just got up and walked out, went to the Honda dealership where I bought my last car and immediately remembered why I bought there the last time. They are just so much nicer and far less pushy, which wins me over every time.

Yea Loca, nice car, party at your house to celebrate ? cr****

Quote from a tv head a minute ago: "The legislators are meeting today to try and decide how much marijuana you can smoke before you go out and drive." There were times I thought I would never hear that. Geez we are slow ... cr****

Of course! I am always up for a party.

Sort of a long drive, besides it snowed a bunch here. It sucks I am going back to the polo field and will miss all you guys ... grrrrrr.... cr****

If by some dumb stroke of luck I am able to go this year, it will be second weekend, Ron. I have a feeling you'll be easy to find.
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    Remember Hitler? I don't but here we are again .. cr****

VigoTheCarpathian

I think I'm going Week 2 now and I'm definitely gana find Ron and smoke him out

Quote Originally Posted by VigoTheCarpathian View Post
    I think I'm going Week 2 now and I'm definitely gana find Ron and smoke him out
    That's a deal. I thought I would have a new crop in b4 Coachella but I got lazy. Tnx goodness for the corner store ..... cr****

Endearingly Dislikable RotationSlimWang's Avatar

I just want to get Ron and Getbetter and lock them both in a car together to see which one perishes sooner from an unfulfilled need to be understood. Or does that only happen in European film?
    Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    Hannah, I don't know that pigs have big weiners, and my early 20's facination with dogs because of weiner size, I think. If that helps.

Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    I just want to get Ron and Getbetter and lock them both in a car together to see which one perishes sooner from an unfulfilled need to be understood. Or does that only happen in European film?

I've been media centric lately .. short on words haha .....cr****

Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Thanks for giving us the opportunity to not give a fuck again.

I was looking for festival camping equipment and I saw this ....cr****

This cot shows normal signs of use and has a lot of scuffs, scratches, nicks and stains. The canvas has a few small holes but no tears. The canvas is a bit dry and faded. The end boards that hold the canvas tight on each end are missing. There are no straps for holding the cot together when it is folded up. There is a repair (see picture) on the underside on one end where someone has put in a piece of metal and two screws. Overall this cot is in good condition.

Quote Originally Posted by HunterGather View Post
    Love this.

Quote Originally Posted by roboto View Post
    And stinkbutt leaving a motorhead set when you know he's dying just to talk shit ? Your a shitty person as well .please let mja give you an anal love disease .

Endearingly Dislikable RotationSlimWang's Avatar

I went off about that whole thing this morning. If The Onion still had any balls, after issuing the apology they should have run an article with the following headline:

Absurdist Newspaper Forced To Apologize To Nation Of Touchy Cocksuckers
    Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    Hannah, I don't know that pigs have big weiners, and my early 20's facination with dogs because of weiner size, I think. If that helps.