Page 588 of 783 FirstFirst ... 583584585586587588589590591592593 ... LastLast
Results 17,611 to 17,640 of 23474

Thread: The Default Thread

Default Re: The Default Thread

This is pretty dumb but Gunz might not think so. I heard of a new Iphone app yesterday. It tells you the wait times at all the Disney rides so you know what to expect or how much time to kill. geez .......................................cr****

That doesn't seem dumb at all. That seems useful.
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

My housemate has an app on his I-pad that will tell you what TV show you are watching.

I developed a "Your Face" app for the I-pad. A shiny, glass like surface comes up on the screen and you can see your face in it.

7/18: The Field @ The Independent
    8/23-8/24: FYF Fest
    9/24 - 28: Decibel Festival
    10/5: The War on Drugs, Cass McCombs @ The Fillmore
    10/18-19: Treasure Island Music Festival

would like to change my screen name, but couldn't see how in the control panel after a brief gloss over. "lehorne". The "e" is silent.

Got to go and pick up this trunk from Fullerton after exercising and SSS. Ta. http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/fuo/2785242174.html

100% Caffeinated

That's my goddam trunk. It's been missing since college when some asshole broke into the garage during summer break and took it along with the contents. Please return along with the floppy disks, dot matrix printer, and some Clippers memorabilia. No questions asked.
    Quote Originally Posted by dj12inches View Post
    What makes me qualified? I've watched EVERY fucking episode of American Idol, and every single episode of The Voice...Forget that I won departmental music awards when I was in the 8th grade choir.

neg, it was empty. She must have sold the contents or donated them to a museum.
    100% Caffeinated

I feel lame for not knowing that cat-breading has been a thing.

I just got a letter from the DMV saying I now need to pay $61 (previously $30), because a check was declined. Motherfucker! How the fuck is it my fault that you took two months to send me my ID, then another month on top of that to cash the fucking check? I guess I could have made sure it went through, but being that I received my license, I figured it did. I had closed my account at Chase bank because they wanted to start charging silly fees. It's not that i didn't have the money. Fuck DMV.

Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    This is pretty dumb but Gunz might not think so. I heard of a new Iphone app yesterday. It tells you the wait times at all the Disney rides so you know what to expect or how much time to kill. geez .......................................cr****
    That's not dumb at all.

Quote Originally Posted by marooko View Post
    I just got a letter from the DMV saying I now need to pay $61 (previously $30), because a check was declined. Motherfucker! How the fuck is it my fault that you took two months to send me my ID, then another month on top of that to cash the fucking check? I guess I could have made sure it went through, but being that I received my license, I figured it did. I had closed my account at Chase bank because they wanted to start charging silly fees. It's not that i didn't have the money. Fuck DMV.
    I just opened an account with BofA - they have this new deal where if you use online banking/paperless statements and withdrawals/deposits via atm (basically never use inbranch unless cashing a check) they give you a free* savings and checking. It requires you deposit $300 in your savings over the period of 3-5 months (not 100% sure, but they give you time).

I've left 3 banks/credit unions in the past 2 years due to fluctuating policies and ridiculous minimums of $500-$1000 for checking alone. Having random fees taken from my bank account ($5 bucks here, $20 there) and then some bulllshit about overdrafts ($100 in fees due to a hold on an item that has already cleared - the money was already taken out, they(SAGAFTRA CU) just wanted to hold onto more money for a few more days)

The folks at the BofA were pretty solid and I couldn't complain on the service at all. I had thought I had sworn off all big banks too.

Coachella Junkie Drinkey McDrinkerstein's Avatar

We used it a lot when we went a few months ago. it was extremely useful especially when you're in one park and planning out when to hop back to the other since they don't have the wait time signs for both parks at once.

EDIT: regarding the Disneyland app
    last.fm
    6/15/14 Failure - Glasshouse // 7/9/14 Cloud Nothings/Metz - Roxy
    7/16/14 Planes Mistaken For Stars - Echo // 8/23-24/14 FYF Fest - Expo Park //8/25/14 Nine Inch Nails - Hollywood Bowl // 9/12-14/14 Riotfest - Humboldt Park, Chicago, IL
    9/18/14 Neutral Milk Hotel - Hollywood Bowl

Quote Originally Posted by Mugwog View Post
    I just opened an account with BofA - they have this new deal where if you use online banking/paperless statements and withdrawals/deposits via atm (basically never use inbranch unless cashing a check) they give you a free* savings and checking. It requires you deposit $300 in your savings over the period of 3-5 months (not 100% sure, but they give you time).

I've left 3 banks/credit unions in the past 2 years due to fluctuating policies and ridiculous minimums of $500-$1000 for checking alone. Having random fees taken from my bank account ($5 bucks here, $20 there) and then some bulllshit about overdrafts ($100 in fees due to a hold on an item that has already cleared - the money was already taken out, they(SAGAFTRA CU) just wanted to hold onto more money for a few more days)

The folks at the BofA were pretty solid and I couldn't complain on the service at all. I had thought I had sworn off all big banks too.
    I'm currently with Bank of the West. I was at a BofA earlier today and considered opening an account to avoid the $5 check cashing fee. I decided that they put their money in places that don't reflect a caring for their customers. Not that it needs to be a fancy place, because then I'd feel that's overkill, but I don't want to walk in to a bank and feel like I went back to 1985. Also, fuck BofA in general. But thank you. Really the issue is the DMV. FUCK THE DMV!!

college basketball followed by WWE Raw (refuse to call it supershow)

not bad considering i didn't pass the investment firm phone interview
    mja: "i would make a great effeminate hick-accented puppet"

Um, is this new? Because it's the best thing ever.

I have been using it since the dark days of no coachella message board last month.
    Quote Originally Posted by SlowMotionApocalypse View Post
    I have snuck in weapons before
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    A butt plug is not a weapon.

Nope, you're just not paying attention.

I'm a little slow.

I am also slow. Thanks, Courtney.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Because fucking millenials that's what

if you love the internet and/or nic cage with at least 0.00000001% of your being. you'll full screen this son bitch, turn your volume up, and just enjoy the show...

Shakira is attacked by a seal

"[It] looked me in the eye, roared in fury and tried to bite me," she wrote, adding she was paralyzed by fear

I placed an ad for a new receptionist on craigslist yesterday as I left work. Today i got to work to 151 resumes to comb through. UGH
    Quote Originally Posted by SlowMotionApocalypse View Post
    I have snuck in weapons before
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    A butt plug is not a weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by algunz View Post
    That's not dumb at all.
    Pavlov's Dog, my time just isn't that important. Relaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I had about 3k of electronics ripped off from my place last Friday. It was sort of my fault because the house was unlocked but then I never lock my house. So yesterday I go to the cops and report the theft. They chided me a bit for not calling on Friday but I had no clue what might be missing. Anyway so I put in the report and the gal said the cops would follow me back home to make the investigation!!!!!!! A big cop walks into my house yesterday and starts talking and asking questions. He opens closets, drawers, cupboards, etc. I keep saying, I didn’t see any disturbance in the house except my bedroom and he really didn’t need to search the entire house. He goes to the landing to the basement. He says “Well since it has been days, there is no use in checking the rest of the house.” Yeepeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee…… according to Colorado, I am legal so to speak. I just don’t want to have to go to court and challenge the Feds.. Close to the edge……..cr****

old school

Watch out for loose seal!

Does espresso/coffee make anyone else have to clear out the plumbing within 3 hours of intake?

Does espresso/coffee make anyone else have to clear out the plumbing within 3 hours of intake?
    I drink two pots of coffee a day so I would say yep.

Weird dayz. Since I could not find receipts for my stolen stuff, I went to BestBuy to see if they had a record of what I bought there. Grant it, the doc was for about 5 years but I had 789 things I have bought there since then. Lolz.

They told me my job was eliminated when this certain project was done and I would be out of a job come August 2011, then December 2011, then February 2012, now they are saying maybe August 2012. I told them I am out of here on May 11th but jokingly I said I might come back as a contractor and they said they have talked that over. Geez make up your minds people. Cr****

Quote Originally Posted by Courtney View Post
    I'm a little slow.
    I didn't even notice it til you posted about it. I'm not slow, I just have Very Important Things on my mind.
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

Ron did you have a big party when Whitney Houston died?

gotta go put in laundry

fun. fun times.

Quote Originally Posted by stinkbutt
    I know it's hard, but try not to turn into GPS. It is just unfortunate for us all.