Thread: badly drawn boy to attend!!#!

Default badly drawn boy to attend!!#!

badly drawn boy will play coachella. I just got word froma friend in the know. yeesss.

Default Re: badly drawn boy to attend!!#!

I heard this too. They play a mean commercial soundtrack.

you mean "HE" plays a mean commercial soundtrack.
    The Glitter Freeze

Coachella 99-10 Vet, the run has ended in 2011

well i meant him and his traveling studio musicians. what does he sell like mazdas or something?

I know he's on a Target spot
    The Glitter Freeze

Coachella 99-10 Vet, the run has ended in 2011

Where'd you hear it from? How set is this?

This better be true.
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    I try to be politically pc more than most here: As a dude, anyone who could put a shark up a gals pc body, is pretty creepy, different and interesting. Just saying big time ..... cr****

sweet i hope he attends...once around the block is one of the finest songs ive ever heard.
    lollipops and crisps

Shut up! He's amazing.
    At some point in time a man switches from "I'll have what he's having" to "I'll have what I'm having."

Badly Drawn Boy Takes Off Hat, Loses Strength

Doctors warn headgear removal could have been fatal

Badly Drawn Boy was admitted to a Manchester hospital's emergency ward last week after a foolish attempt to remove his trademark stripy woolen hat. Doctors were able to successfully stabilise his condition and surgically reattach his headgear.

The artist (real name Damon Gough) recently completed the soundtrack for 'About a Boy' in which Hugh Grant wanders around a bit and probably says a few things. Gough had worn the hat for ten years as part of a bet with one of his mates. Upon collecting his fairly-won tenner last Tuesday he took off his headgear and promptly collapsed unconsciously to the pavement, where he was later discovered by a passer-by.

"I don't know what I was thinking," said Gough to NoiseMonkey from his hospital bed, "I knew it was dangerous to take off me hat after all these years. I even had a nice beret to put on in its place, but before I could fit it on me head I went all weak, like. The next thing I know I'm in here, surrounded by doctors."

Gough isn't the first celebrity that has been become over-reliant on the protection of their hat. In 1995 Boy George removed his hat when meeting the Queen, and spent three months in casualty as a result. The Queen was said to be shaken but unharmed. Expert doctors claim that Badly Drawn Boy is lucky to be alive.

"Badly Drawn Boy is lucky to be alive," hollered Doctor Jo MacCrow from Glasgow, "The top of his head has spent so long protected from the outside world by his headgear that exposure to it now could be fatal. He was extremely fortunate that it was a clear sunny day. If there had been a gentle breeze, or heaven forbid some light rain, things could have turned out a lot worse."

She added "If he ever shaves off that beard of his, it'd be suicide."

Quote Originally Posted by SepaGroove View Post
    You shouldn't feel uncool for not going to EDC, you should feel uncool because you are uncool.

I really hope Badly Drawn Boy gets added. I found his absense from the list quite odd actually.
    By the way, that article above was quite funny haha.

Arrow Re: badly drawn boy to attend!!#!

Quote Originally Posted by gaypalmsprings View Post
    Badly Drawn Boy Takes Off Hat, Loses Strength

Doctors warn headgear removal could have been fatal

Badly Drawn Boy was admitted to a Manchester hospital's emergency ward last week after a foolish attempt to remove his trademark stripy woolen hat. Doctors were able to successfully stabilise his condition and surgically reattach his headgear.

The artist (real name Damon Gough) recently completed the soundtrack for 'About a Boy' in which Hugh Grant wanders around a bit and probably says a few things. Gough had worn the hat for ten years as part of a bet with one of his mates. Upon collecting his fairly-won tenner last Tuesday he took off his headgear and promptly collapsed unconsciously to the pavement, where he was later discovered by a passer-by.

"I don't know what I was thinking," said Gough to NoiseMonkey from his hospital bed, "I knew it was dangerous to take off me hat after all these years. I even had a nice beret to put on in its place, but before I could fit it on me head I went all weak, like. The next thing I know I'm in here, surrounded by doctors."

Gough isn't the first celebrity that has been become over-reliant on the protection of their hat. In 1995 Boy George removed his hat when meeting the Queen, and spent three months in casualty as a result. The Queen was said to be shaken but unharmed. Expert doctors claim that Badly Drawn Boy is lucky to be alive.

"Badly Drawn Boy is lucky to be alive," hollered Doctor Jo MacCrow from Glasgow, "The top of his head has spent so long protected from the outside world by his headgear that exposure to it now could be fatal. He was extremely fortunate that it was a clear sunny day. If there had been a gentle breeze, or heaven forbid some light rain, things could have turned out a lot worse."

She added "If he ever shaves off that beard of his, it'd be suicide."