Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 240 of 721

Thread: Public Commentary on Private Messages

  1. #211
    Coachella Junkie PlayaDelWes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    The Sprawl
    Posts
    7,333

    Default Re: Public Commentary on Private Messages

    Derby winner.

  2. #212
    Member ApacheRunner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    915
    Posts
    244

    Default Re: Public Commentary on Private Messages

    Quote Originally Posted by Riggins33 View Post
    Ha you got punked Tucson take your spanking like `a man G....Word.
    Werd

  3. #213
    Coachella Junkie GuyInTucson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    8,076

    Default Re: Public Commentary on Private Messages

    gtvb jhnv jn56tg67tfgv62
    7/21 - !!! @ Club Congress (Tucson, AZ)
    8/23 - Galactic @ Rialto Theater (Tucson, AZ)
    8/25 - Future Islands @ 191 Toole (Tucson, AZ)
    10/11 - Carolina Chocolate Drops @ Rialto Theater (Tucson, AZ)
    11/10 - The Black Keys @ US Airways Center (Phoenix, AZ)
    4/10/15 - 4/12/15 - Coachella

  4. #214
    Coachella Junkie GuyInTucson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    8,076

    Default Re: Public Commentary on Private Messages

    I typed that with me penis.
    7/21 - !!! @ Club Congress (Tucson, AZ)
    8/23 - Galactic @ Rialto Theater (Tucson, AZ)
    8/25 - Future Islands @ 191 Toole (Tucson, AZ)
    10/11 - Carolina Chocolate Drops @ Rialto Theater (Tucson, AZ)
    11/10 - The Black Keys @ US Airways Center (Phoenix, AZ)
    4/10/15 - 4/12/15 - Coachella

  5. #215

    Default Re: Public Commentary on Private Messages

    Quote Originally Posted by GuyInTucson View Post
    I typed that with me penis.
    Ive never clicked this thread before. I clicked it right now, read your last two posts, looked at your avatar, and laughed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mammoth85 View Post
    I hope Wario and Donkey Kong don't conflict.

  6. #216
    Coachella Junkie Drinkey McDrinkerstein's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    DTLA, CA
    Posts
    21,162

    Default Re: Public Commentary on Private Messages

    This just made me think of this thread.

    last.fm
    6/15/14 Failure - Glasshouse // 7/9/14 Cloud Nothings/Metz - Roxy
    7/16/14 Planes Mistaken For Stars - Echo // 8/23-24/14 FYF Fest - Expo Park //8/25/14 Nine Inch Nails - Hollywood Bowl // 9/12-14/14 Riotfest - Humboldt Park, Chicago, IL
    9/18/14 Neutral Milk Hotel - Hollywood Bowl

  7. #217
    Endearingly Dislikable RotationSlimWang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    11,892

    Default Re: Public Commentary on Private Messages

    Oooo, I have a goodun.

    So I never get PMs anymore, and today at 4:23 I get this:


    Quote Originally Posted by Jmorris7879
    I read your post on the forum of "does LSD still exist?" from about 5 years ago and have a couple questions. I figure you would know best considering your experience and contacts and what not, but, DOES lsd still exist now? I'm not asking because I am looking to buy or anything, i just want to know if it's still available at all. Obviously, if it is, then it is extremely rare, but do you know anyone who still claims they can get it? I've read up on LSD a lot and am very curious of the drug and the experience it provides. I, myself, have never tried it. But I am oh so curious to try it. Anyway, I would appreciate it more than you know if you could answer my questions, thanks a bunch.
    It was accompanied by a Friend Request. So I'm driving around working and therefore too fucking busy to possibly give a shit about replying to this bozo because he's probably a weirdo and then he proves it by getting really quickly offended that I haven't responded. By ten pm he had already gone weird, gotten angry that I didn't write him back immediately:


    Quote Originally Posted by Jmorris7879
    Well i see you have logged on and ignored my message. That's too bad, you seem like a knowledgable fella and i was extremely curious as to what you would say to my questions. Anyhow, have a good day anyway.
    You wanna talk? Let's talk in public, weirdo. This is a message board. I come here to entertain, not to answer terrible questions.
    Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    Hannah, I don't know that pigs have big weiners, and my early 20's facination with dogs because of weiner size, I think. If that helps.

  8. #218
    Coachella Junkie Mugwog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    6,671

    Default Re: Public Commentary on Private Messages

    Hey raaaandy, you got druuuuuuuuuugggzzzz?? I wanna be friendsssssssss.

  9. #219
    Coachella Junkie M Sparks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    12,115

    Default Re: Public Commentary on Private Messages

    Probably best to leave it alone, PMs about LSD almost never lead to pages and pages of comedy gold.

  10. #220
    LOLocaust Survivor Hannahrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    stately Rain Manor
    Posts
    17,455

    Default Re: Public Commentary on Private Messages

    Comedy bronze might be more apt.

  11. #221
    Endearingly Dislikable RotationSlimWang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    11,892

    Default Re: Public Commentary on Private Messages

    Fuck you, Chad was hilarious.
    Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    Hannah, I don't know that pigs have big weiners, and my early 20's facination with dogs because of weiner size, I think. If that helps.

  12. #222
    Coachella Junkie algunz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Rustin' in Tustin
    Posts
    21,319

    Default Re: Public Commentary on Private Messages

    Chad was fun.

  13. #223
    Coachella Junkie stinkbutt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    9,482

    Default Re: Public Commentary on Private Messages

    Was that even your joke?
    Quote Originally Posted by roboto View Post
    And stinkbutt leaving a motorhead set when you know he's dying just to talk shit ? Your a shitty person as well .please let mja give you an anal love disease .

  14. #224
    Endearingly Dislikable RotationSlimWang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    11,892

    Default Re: Public Commentary on Private Messages

    Chad was my doing, yes.
    Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    Hannah, I don't know that pigs have big weiners, and my early 20's facination with dogs because of weiner size, I think. If that helps.

  15. #225
    LOLocaust Survivor Hannahrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    stately Rain Manor
    Posts
    17,455

    Default Re: Public Commentary on Private Messages

    Hilarious enough to be the definitive pinnacle of comedy? Is it impossible for you to fathom something precisely two notches funnier? If so, I'm disappointed in you.

  16. #226
    Endearingly Dislikable RotationSlimWang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    11,892

    Default Re: Public Commentary on Private Messages

    I don't believe that "hilarity" necessarily dictates something is the absolute funniest thing ever, you negative fuck.
    Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    Hannah, I don't know that pigs have big weiners, and my early 20's facination with dogs because of weiner size, I think. If that helps.

  17. #227
    LOLocaust Survivor Hannahrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    stately Rain Manor
    Posts
    17,455

    Default Re: Public Commentary on Private Messages

    No, but awarding ranked medals does by definition. Comedy without hyperbole 2012. For a funnier future.

  18. #228
    Endearingly Dislikable RotationSlimWang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    11,892

    Default Re: Public Commentary on Private Messages

    Motherfucker I never assigned any metals.
    Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    Hannah, I don't know that pigs have big weiners, and my early 20's facination with dogs because of weiner size, I think. If that helps.

  19. #229
    LOLocaust Survivor Hannahrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    stately Rain Manor
    Posts
    17,455

    Default Re: Public Commentary on Private Messages

    ...

    Quote Originally Posted by M Sparks View Post
    Probably best to leave it alone, PMs about LSD almost never lead to pages and pages of comedy gold.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannahrain View Post
    Comedy bronze might be more apt.
    Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    Fuck you, Chad was hilarious.
    Bronze is still a very weighty achievement. You should be proud. Just not too proud. Your pride should be commensurate with the reality of your accomplishment. Be two levels less proud than you could possibly be.

  20. #230
    Endearingly Dislikable RotationSlimWang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    11,892

    Default Re: Public Commentary on Private Messages

    I laughed three times or more. That's 99th percentile type shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    Hannah, I don't know that pigs have big weiners, and my early 20's facination with dogs because of weiner size, I think. If that helps.

  21. #231
    LOLocaust Survivor Hannahrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    stately Rain Manor
    Posts
    17,455

    Default Re: Public Commentary on Private Messages

    You're missing the point. Is it feasible that in your life, two things future or past will be or have been measurably funnier than Chad? If not, this may be as far as you have any need to go.

  22. #232
    Endearingly Dislikable RotationSlimWang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    11,892

    Default Re: Public Commentary on Private Messages

    Yeah but I'm not competing against myself. Whether or not that particular incident was gold is largely determined by my competition (i.e. you bums). Pretty sure it was the funniest thing that month. GOLD.
    Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    Hannah, I don't know that pigs have big weiners, and my early 20's facination with dogs because of weiner size, I think. If that helps.

  23. #233
    LOLocaust Survivor Hannahrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    stately Rain Manor
    Posts
    17,455

    Default Re: Public Commentary on Private Messages

    That means absolutely nothing. You can award anything top honors if you set narrow enough parameters. "Honors" was the best word in the last sentence. Linguistic gold. My second toe from the right is cuter than the others. That is aesthetic podiatry gold. That dead hooker smells slightly less bad than the other dead hookers we've buried this week. That is dead hooker gold right there.

  24. #234
    ankle biter guedita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    EPA
    Posts
    22,989

    Default Re: Public Commentary on Private Messages

    That gentleman's grills are a bit more polished than that fellow with the wide brimmed baseball cap. Them grills are gold

    7/18: The Field @ The Independent
    8/23-8/24: FYF Fest
    9/24 - 28: Decibel Festival
    10/5: The War on Drugs, Cass McCombs @ The Fillmore
    10/18-19: Treasure Island Music Festival

  25. #235
    Endearingly Dislikable RotationSlimWang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    11,892

    Default Re: Public Commentary on Private Messages

    The failure in your logic is that you're assigning yourself medals for competition against your self. One of your words against the other words. One of your disgusting little toes against your other disgusting little toes.
    Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    Hannah, I don't know that pigs have big weiners, and my early 20's facination with dogs because of weiner size, I think. If that helps.

  26. #236
    LOLocaust Survivor Hannahrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    stately Rain Manor
    Posts
    17,455

    Default Re: Public Commentary on Private Messages

    You're wrong and I'm bored.

  27. #237
    Coachella Junkie SoulDischarge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Vampire State Building
    Posts
    16,080

    Default Re: Public Commentary on Private Messages

    You know what would be hilarious and would serve this community well? If you kicked superman out of this group? I mean, do you even know that kid? Woof. Trust me, he can find this music out in the ether. He's a piece of shot. Do it. Have a nice day
    Someone's got it in for Chris.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Thanks for giving us the opportunity to not give a fuck again.

  28. #238
    Stage Manager captncrzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    TBD
    Posts
    19,783

    Default Re: Public Commentary on Private Messages

    Hahahahaha. Woof.

    Who sent you that?
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Arcade FIre are a bunch of dicks, Deadmau5 is a dick, bands are dicks, David Bowie sucks dicks, Daft Punk is two human buttholes with semen for brains (that was loaded into a butthole from a dick that grew out of their moms), we're all dicks that fucked our moms assholes, God is going to put a giant dick down and fuck our mouths

  29. #239
    Coachella Junkie Drinkey McDrinkerstein's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    DTLA, CA
    Posts
    21,162

    Default Re: Public Commentary on Private Messages

    "superman"
    last.fm
    6/15/14 Failure - Glasshouse // 7/9/14 Cloud Nothings/Metz - Roxy
    7/16/14 Planes Mistaken For Stars - Echo // 8/23-24/14 FYF Fest - Expo Park //8/25/14 Nine Inch Nails - Hollywood Bowl // 9/12-14/14 Riotfest - Humboldt Park, Chicago, IL
    9/18/14 Neutral Milk Hotel - Hollywood Bowl

  30. #240
    zeezus amyzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Arizzzona
    Posts
    40,845

    Default Re: Public Commentary on Private Messages

    I would like to raise a fund to beat supre up. I'm sure I could write it off in my taxes.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Because fucking millenials that's what

Similar Threads

  1. Myspace profiles: public or private? Which do you prefer?
    By bassmintpdx in forum Music Lounge
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 08-03-2010, 05:36 PM
  2. Bill Maher's Chuckleworthy Commentary on Lapel Flag Pins
    By Yablonowitz in forum Misc. Lounge
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 11-21-2008, 07:32 AM
  3. Replies: 36
    Last Post: 11-15-2007, 07:36 AM
  4. last 10 messages gone wtf
    By canexplain in forum Misc. Lounge
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-06-2007, 09:00 AM
  5. TCHY's 2000th post spektakula!! (not really just a commentary)
    By TeamCoachellaHellYeah in forum Music Lounge
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-02-2007, 08:57 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •