Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Public Commentary on Private Messages

Default Re: Public Commentary on Private Messages

Yeah - It's vertically challenged. Not midget. Have some compassion.
    Quote Originally Posted by JustSteve View Post
    well, for all intensive porpoises it is, will sell out within seconds tomorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by korbinn View Post
    It's jsut dawned on me that I'm overly confident and a extremely ocd perfectionist.
    Quote Originally Posted by kroqken View Post
    I don't give a flying fuck about the Kardashians, I doubt they know who Belle and Sebastian are.

Has he talked about his recent dramas outside of the social group?

Quote Originally Posted by HotHamWater View Post
    I gotta say, part of this seems out of bounds to me.
    More like all to me.

Quote Originally Posted by algunz View Post
    Has he talked about his recent dramas outside of the social group?
    This is what I am wondering. If this is info that was discussed in a private group which the board at large is not privy to, then she has no business airing it publicly.
    Quote Originally Posted by PotVsKtl View Post
    See that guy in the background talking loudly about crab cakes? That's you.

I don't know what you're talking about. I wouldn't let that piece of shit in my social group.

How is pointing out something that is public knowledge out of line, anyway?
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Arcade FIre are a bunch of dicks, Deadmau5 is a dick, bands are dicks, David Bowie sucks dicks, Daft Punk is two human buttholes with semen for brains (that was loaded into a butthole from a dick that grew out of their moms), we're all dicks that fucked our moms assholes, God is going to put a giant dick down and fuck our mouths

For the record, Jen is not a member of that social group.

Of all the people in the world who would possibly give a fuck about people knowing his business, you guys should know better than to assume it was me. No comment necessary on the "married bitch" statement you just mistakenly posted. The irony laughs for itself. How many doses of desperation did it take for you to finally tie the knot?

Troll away.
    LOL! <33
    Quote Originally Posted by Zafocaine View Post
    Great advertising strategy for her vagina though! As if having a vagina weren't all a vagina needed. Now introducing the Lustful Scorned Lover scent, by RSW.

Oh, that group. Yeah, I'm not in that.

Didn't realize any of that stuff is/was secret. Maybe some of you shouldn't drink and talk.
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.
    Arcade FIre are a bunch of dicks, Deadmau5 is a dick, bands are dicks, David Bowie sucks dicks, Daft Punk is two human buttholes with semen for brains (that was loaded into a butthole from a dick that grew out of their moms), we're all dicks that fucked our moms assholes, God is going to put a giant dick down and fuck our mouths

Coachella Junkie heart cooks brain's Avatar

popping all the corn.
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    If moles had subways, molestation wouldn't be one of the creepiest words there is ....
    Eat don't chat ...When I figure out what windlowless is, I'll respond .
    i hear voices in my head and they keep caaaaallin' me

To clarify, arrests and jail time are public information when someone is detained. After booking and release, I believe there is a $1.50 charge to look up information on any former detainee, if you do not have their Driver's License or Identification Card number.
    LOL! <33
    Great advertising strategy for her vagina though! As if having a vagina weren't all a vagina needed. Now introducing the Lustful Scorned Lover scent, by RSW.

Quote Originally Posted by HotHamWater View Post
    I gotta say, part of this seems out of bounds to me.
    Then unquote it and I'll delete the drug stuff. But to clarify, he started this with me by sending me that completely unprovoked private message. Jiggles can threaten to kill someone and all is forgiven, but I respond to a verbal yap and I'm the asshole?

Quote Originally Posted by Devin the Dude View Post
    Of all the people in the world who would possibly give a fuck about people knowing his business, you guys should know better than to assume it was me. No comment necessary on the "married bitch" statement you just mistakenly posted. The irony laughs for itself. How many doses of desperation did it take for you to finally tie the knot?

Troll away.
    Oh, look. You still can't put two sentences together.

Also, I'd rather be a married bitch than someone who has to pay for pussy.
    Last edited by captncrzy; 01-04-2013 at 12:14 PM.

Seriously, for the record, Randy's the one who rents hookers, not little ole Dev. I've heard this from a very trusted source and I wouldn't discount her on the truth. Whether or not you KNOW the truth isn't the matter though, it's the fact that you run so hard with a rumor about someone you don't even know, much like you hate someone you don't even know (me) based on your cute little internet life and all the fun you have gossiping away on here all day. I didn't even know about any of this shit until I heard about it from a friend, and it really upset me to know that you scumbags are still up to your old game. If you had any actual concern on the matter further than feeding your fake ego on the almighty Coachella Message Board, you might consider investigating the truth. But like you've said, you don't give a fuck. I don't give a fuck. You're just some piece of shit internet slop to me. Nothing more than a screen name and a lot of shit talking that has no basis in reality. It's not that your words bug me, but the fact that people like you think you are able to bridge the gap between fantasy and reality. You're not. You're nothing. You can't and you won't. You're pathetic and you always will be. Think whatever the hell you want about me, my only concern is that you change your fucking avatar you scumsucking cumbucket.
    LOL! <33

Hahahaha! Kids these days.

I only care when it's current. Being that it has been brought up, who is that in Jens avatar?
    Last edited by marooko; 01-04-2013 at 12:26 PM.

Endearingly Dislikable RotationSlimWang's Avatar

... you heard from a very trustworthy source that I "rent" hookers, eh?

Jesus fucking Christ, this kid...
    Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    Hannah, I don't know that pigs have big weiners, and my early 20's facination with dogs because of weiner size, I think. If that helps.

Quote Originally Posted by sonofhal View Post
    Yeah - It's vertically challenged. Not midget. Have some compassion.
    And for real guys. For real. Keep it kosher. No need to be derogatory.
    LOL! <33

Yes, a very, very trustworthy source. One might call it the most trustworthy source of information in the entire world. The all-knowing.

Is there a preferred term for the exchange? Was rent not the appropriate word? I hope I didn't offend.
    Last edited by Devin the Dude; 01-04-2013 at 12:27 PM.
    LOL! <33

Ron?
    Quote Originally Posted by JustSteve View Post
    well, for all intensive porpoises it is, will sell out within seconds tomorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by korbinn View Post
    It's jsut dawned on me that I'm overly confident and a extremely ocd perfectionist.
    Quote Originally Posted by kroqken View Post
    I don't give a flying fuck about the Kardashians, I doubt they know who Belle and Sebastian are.

... you heard from God that I rent hookers?
    Hannah, I don't know that pigs have big weiners, and my early 20's facination with dogs because of weiner size, I think. If that helps.

Seriously, for the record, Randy's the one who rents hookers, not little ole Dev. I've heard this from a very trusted source and I wouldn't discount her on the truth. Whether or not you KNOW the truth isn't the matter though, it's the fact that you run so hard with a rumor about someone you don't even know, much like you hate someone you don't even know (me) based on your cute little internet life and all the fun you have gossiping away on here all day. I didn't even know about any of this shit until I heard about it from a friend, and it really upset me to know that you scumbags are still up to your old game. If you had any actual concern on the matter further than feeding your fake ego on the almighty Coachella Message Board, you might consider investigating the truth. But like you've said, you don't give a fuck. I don't give a fuck. You're just some piece of shit internet slop to me. Nothing more than a screen name and a lot of shit talking that has no basis in reality. It's not that your words bug me, but the fact that people like you think you are able to bridge the gap between fantasy and reality. You're not. You're nothing. You can't and you won't. You're pathetic and you always will be. Think whatever the hell you want about me, my only concern is that you change your fucking avatar you scumsucking cumbucket.
    I'll make you a deal. I swear on my offspring that I'll change my avatar when you delete your account.

If moles had subways, molestation wouldn't be one of the creepiest words there is ....

Tell you what. No.

Also, Randy: yes. God told me so. Because I believe in God. Didn't I tell you guys? The result of my extended stay in the pen was a religious epiphany. Now all I have to do is ask God, "God, what new information is available on Randy Mills today? I would like to gossip about him on the Coachella Message Boards, where I get all my life's validation.".......
    LOL! <33

Quote Originally Posted by sonofhal View Post
    Ron?
    No joke: During my purgatory at Bonnaroo this past summer, I saw the crowd part and Ron walk through like some stash-box shaman. He's as close as we've got to a speaking-in-tongues otherworldly mystic on this forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by garspaceman View Post
    well hello my fancy pants.

I can't wait until January is over.

Lol
    LOL! <33

Tell you what. No.

Also, Randy: yes. God told me so. Because I believe in God. Didn't I tell you guys? The result of my extended stay in the pen was a religious epiphany. Now all I have to do is ask God, "God, what new information is available on today? I would like to gossip about him on the Coachella Message Boards, where I get all my life's validation.".......
    that wasn't god it was the DMT.

I'd rather be following this right now than dealing with the shitstorm going on here at work. Lunch is over, gotta go. Keep it real kids, and don't edit.

Ask nice and I'll change it. And I mean really, really nice.

Don't tell us what to do! NOBODY can tell US what to do!!!

Edit: that was at Maroo

Tell you what. No.

Also, Randy: yes. God told me so. Because I believe in God. Didn't I tell you guys? The result of my extended stay in the pen was a religious epiphany. Now all I have to do is ask God, "God, what new information is available on Randy Mills today? I would like to gossip about him on the Coachella Message Boards, where I get all my life's validation.".......
    I know that you think that what you're saying there sounds crazy enough that it should obviously read as sarcastic, but here's the problem with your spiral of drug-induced mania and psychosis, Devin:

That doesn't even sound particularly crazy for you anymore. You need professional help. Badly, dude. I've seen a lot of people get their minds and personalities warped--stolen, really--by drugs and it's happened to you. I know it's hard to see that sometimes when you're still inside the cage we create through bombarding our minds with unreality, but it's the situation you're in now. Get it taken care of, Devin. I have friends who went to the brink and were together enough to pull themselves back from the edge after a series of arrests and their life almost falling apart... and I have several who didn't. Most of them are dead. Some of them are just these weird ghostly myths that pop up once every couple of years. "Hey, any chance you've seen Kevin recently?" "Yeah he was out on parole for like two months recently, I ran into him at a Dunkin Donuts one morning, he tried to sell me a DVD player and I made up an excuse to get out of there. Scary shit."

This is where you're heading. If you can't see that, you need to step back and wonder whether maybe you need to stop trusting your own judgement for a minute and instead just listen to what everyone else in your life is telling you and see if maybe the world's perception of you and your perception of you are very different things.

Sometimes the world is right.

So who went to jail now? The off-board drama with board members sounds pretty dark.
    For your health

Isn't that a trip how you can see somebody, a good and reliable friend, one day, and then less than a month later you're genuinely afraid of them?

Edit: that was at Randy's post, damn my computer is slow. Michael Bolton COnFIrmED!!!